Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ 97 b .45 The affordable double stack Handgun

@Denovo87

Thanks for the encouragement.
    "Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft". Roosevelt

"A 9mm might expand to .45, but a .45 will never shrink to 9mm".

"Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement".

Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you ;) . Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you. Love me and I may be forced to love you. :)
    "Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft". Roosevelt

"Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement".

Correction does much, but encouragement does more.

Blog Entries
    Congrats Sir for CZ Monstrea .
    what a gun is it. and Review is nice,photography is excelent and SONA PE SOHAGA
    Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you wink . Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you. Love me and I may be forced to love you. smile
    ;)
    Congrats Sir
    La Fortune Sourit aux Audacieux

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ACHILLES
    Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you ;) . Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you. Love me and I may be forced to love you. :)
    I love you bro ;) please keep smiling and writing beautiful reviews with eye catching photos of your greatly commendable collection.... I think this much love and encouragement is enough for bringing an other review out of you ;)
    Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others.

wow :D :D :D :D

@Denovo87

Remember, man does not live on bread alone: sometimes he needs a little buttering up.

Beautiful pics of a very good gun, nice holster, precise review and some wonderful quotes... Great Job Bro!

THANX iLYAS

Quote Originally Posted by Topak
    Congrats Sir for CZ Monstrea .
    what a gun is it. and Review is nice,photography is excelent and SONA PE SOHAGA
    Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you wink . Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you. Love me and I may be forced to love you. smile
    ;)
    Congrats Sir
    Thanx Topak. Those bold wards shows how you like it. ;) :lol:
    No Harm.

congratulations Achilles bro, and a very to the point roundup of the weapon!
    can you give some details of the holster?
    for spares/accessories, please check out czcustom website.

@coolbox18
    Thanks bro. Holster is made by my custom holster maker that means MADE IN PAKISTAN or DESI. Thanks for thr link.

Member Extraordinaire
    lets say if mk 23 is 10 how will u rate cz in comparision , that will give me a fair idea about its working accuracy and reliabilty . u can give any thing between 1 to 10

A.O.A How I missed this thread? Hats off to Mr. President for carving out a review from a very good writer, I must second Denovo that you should write and share your reviews. That’s how we excelled, we don’t made it mandatory to be Professor of Firearms and give us some “Serious” stuff rather, we learn from each other, encourage, guide and discuss, thus enjoying our hobby with safety and fun. I at least learned a lot from your input. One suggestion dear that try to attach all pictures in single post. BTW your C.Z is looking dashing. :cool: This C.Z fever is catching fast, no medicine for it like Dingy fever :lol: . I guess soon we will have C.Z Club in formation. A-H
    A horse gallops with his lungs, perseveres with his heart and wins with his character.

Member Emeritus
    Thats one great beast you have ACHILLES brother.. congrats on your great purchase.. its one Rock solid gun indeed with a .45 punch, but I don't understand why you don't like the loaded chamber indicator.
    Personally i dislike the chamber load indicator.
    I agree with you that the only drawback is its large size means not for carry purpose and its large grips not suitable for small hands, but a loaded chamber indicator is an advantage rather than a liability.. ;)

Blog Entries
    So that's the field in which you keep your pen the most busy! ;) :lol:
    Nice brief write up, few words about a gun say more than dozens of pics. Thanks Achilles bro, and congrats on a nice gun, which would work and hit just fine, both loaded as well as unloaded! ;) :lol:
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

"Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Zakir
    lets say if mk 23 is 10 how will u rate cz in comparision , that will give me a fair idea about its working accuracy and reliabilty . u can give any thing between 1 to 10
    Actually i will not place CZ 97 B in the league of Mk 23 but if you insist than i will place it as 6. The 6 is there because of erganomics, capacity etc no reason of accuracy for scoring low against MK 23 .

achilles brother congratulation on buying the new gun. Say it is beautiful as compared to 1911
    Bullets change government far sure than votes

Thanks Brother

Achillies bro, could you please tell us where you got that holster from, looks awfully comfortable, and will it fit a standard 1911 or a 1911 with rails, and does it ride high.
    "Facta Non Verba"