Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: CZ 97 b .45 The affordable double stack Handgun

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    Yes bro its good for range and defence aswell.
    Agreed, its comfortable to keep filled mags with you at range, position urself n then shoot.
    Remember the first rule of gunfighting ... have a gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post
    Lets grab the mags before its no where to be found.
    Yes bro i grabed lots of 97b mags for my self and few for friends i think the person has one are two left.
    I love lot of exta mags, i have 10 extra mags which i use in cz shadow,phantom and canik shark.i belive in at least 4 mags per pistol.

Yes bro i grabed lots of 97b mags for my self and few for friends i think the person has one are two left.
    I love lot of exta mags, i have 10 extra mags which i use in cz shadow,phantom and canik shark.i belive in at least 4 mags per pistol.
    I better get mags for my CZ which work equally good in piranha. Whats recent price for 15 n 18 cap.

I better get mags for my CZ which work equally good in piranha. Whats recent price for 15 n 18 cap.
    Yes Bro its better to get few,i bought the 18rds for 8k and 16rds for 5k around a year and half ago.

Yes Bro its better to get few,i bought the 18rds for 8k and 16rds for 5k around a year and half ago.
    i bought it at 8K too (the 18 one), but now it wasn't available at Peshawar.

i bought it at 8K too (the 18 one), but now it wasn't available at Peshawar.
    Yes bro you are right i have not seen it any where nowdays but i think 16rd will be available or you get the macgar mag that comes with canik ,is great too.

I doubt it if he will be having extra mags left with him you dried him out lol .
    If you seek peace prepare for war .

Quote Originally Posted by hmd View Post
    I doubt it if he will be having extra mags left with him you dried him out lol .
    Lol you are right bro, when ever i had extra money i use to buy mags but i dont want to ask that guy if he has any more 97b mags because i dont want to end up buying one more,i would have bougth a turkish pistol in the amount i spent on 5 mags but still i am happy because its cool.

Lol you are right bro, when ever i had extra money i use to buy mags but i dont want to ask that guy if he has any more 97b mags because i dont want to end up buying one more,i would have bougth a turkish pistol in the amount i spent on 5 mags but still i am happy because its cool.
    Hahaha you are right . Mags are not a cheap buy .
    If you seek peace prepare for war .