Thread: Pietro Beretta - Gardone V.T.Cal.765-PAT ----Need Information

Pietro Beretta - Gardone V.T.Cal.765-PAT ----Need Information

Dear All Assalamualikum !!!

I have been part of this forum for long (without being a member) and it helped me a lot.. I never thanked you or posted anything though and it is very bad of me.. A belated Thanks to all.

Now my query is I have handed down an old Beretta stamped "PIETRO BERETTA-Gardone V.T. CAL 765-PAT
    S/N: 780630 and date stamped PSF 1952. It is in fair condition.

Here are the pictures... Below are not my handgun's pictures but mine is exactly the same as this one in the pictures

Searching through internet I have come to know that it is Beretta Model 1935 etc.

Any thing you can tell me about this handgun will be appreciated! What is the caliber? Can I shoot it/ should I shoot it? A guess on the value in Pakistan would be highly appreciated.. I want to take it to a competent gunsmith to have it checked over before shooting it. Can you guys please suggest me any person in Lahore who can help me with all this? Any buyer if I want to sell it?

Many Thanks,
    Regards

PakGuns Expert Panel
    It is a genuine Beretta, in cal .32 ACP and it was very popular, in the 50s, it is a blow back gun and it made itself a name because of its quality and reliability.
    JU

PakGuns Elite!
    Must be a great handgun.. is it single action ?

What would be the worth of this kind of pistol in the market ?

@ Skeeter60
    Thanks a lot bro, But still I need to know its worth in Pakistani market nowadays ?

@Aquarius
    yup it is single action bro

it is out dated now,I think it is hardly valued 9/10 k

Sikander Azam here in Karachi valued around 15k :) :)
    A Good Plan For Today Is Better Then A Great Plan For Tomorrow

maximum 20k
    A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.

pietro 765 beretta

how much is a clip for this gun usually!? and can you load it without a clip in it!? like 1 bullet 1 shot type of thing.

Its a Beretta 1935 in 32acp popular in the 30s and 40s. I used to have the 380 version, I love the gun and it was used in a book(Island on Bird Street by Uri Orlev) I read as a teen. Look to see if it has any Italian or German proof marks which can raise its value.

italy, its missing a clip does it load nd hold one bullet at a time w/0ut aclip??

[QUOTE=Sikandar Azam;154931I want to take it to a competent gunsmith to have it checked over before shooting it. Can you guys please suggest me any person in Lahore who can help me with all this? Any buyer if I want to sell it?
    [/QUOTE]

Please contact in this regard (nas_2k2@yahoo.com) or you may visit Akram sb in basement of Baksh Elahi.
    All That Is Necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing!

this is a postwar civilian Mod. 35. It was proofed in 1952. There should be a star and shield with crossed rifles which is for Gardone VT proof house; the star and PSF mean that was proofed with smokeless powders (PSF = Polveri senza fumo).
    One line of information is normal for post war products. S/N: 780630 is coherent with period.
    All That Is Necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing!