Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tisas Zigana 9mm

PakGuns Elite!
    Quote Originally Posted by PsiFactor
    Quote Originally Posted by Zubair
    Quote Originally Posted by Khakwani
    Dear All i wana buy a pistol please help me choosing out of following three.

NP 42 (Chinese)
    Zigana (Turkish)
    gsh-18 (Russia)

Please recommend

Regards,
    Khakwani
    Where is GSH-18 available in PAKISTAN????
    GSH is Russian Military pistol. Availability in Pakistan not expected in the coming 5 years.
    +1 PsiFactor bro....

Here are some pics of that Turkish beauty which i got during browsing and want to share with you people. Plz let k\me know your comments about it.

Guns Dont Kills People, It Is People Who Kills People With Guns

Quote Originally Posted by Ahsan Tauheed
    Here are some pics of that Turkish beauty which i got during browsing and want to share with you people. Plz let k\me know your comments about it.

Dear Ahsan what else to think about it. Check the sighting radius on this pistol. Despite the available long slide, rear sight has been seated an inch forward on the rear end of the slide, without any reason. I mean there could be no reason as well for doing so even.
    I would rate this pistol design as some of a genuine Darra design.
    My finger on the trigger with what's so foreign in my sights ..... Anger rise !
    We wage a war ... our nature to preserve... By any means... our enemies be gone...!
    No longer can we wait, As an enemy drains our future,As the light of a new day shines, Our anger fuels our march this dawn

But Sir look wise it is awesome is it not? :)

Supreme Member
    Seems to be a nice gun. Can anyone, who own a Zigana, post a range review based on shooting results on a proper target using different ammos :)

Quote Originally Posted by midreestaj
    ... what else to think about it. Check the sighting radius on this pistol. Despite the available long slide, rear sight has been seated an inch forward on the rear end of the slide, without any reason. I mean there could be no reason as well for doing so even.
    :) Nice observation... this is what we've been missing on the forum, when you were away.
    If possible, do check the finishing of the gun, specially in silver finish... and you'll praise the
    Darra people for their good craftsmanship, despite the lack of modern machinery.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilyas
    :) Nice observation... this is what we've been missing on the forum, when you were away.
    If possible, do check the finishing of the gun, specially in silver finish... and you'll praise the
    Darra people for their good craftsmanship, despite the lack of modern machinery.
    Thanks Bro Ilyas for appreciating. I truely admire well finished guns by our own people, who make them with the help of least of resources. You mentioned the stainless finish quality of these guns to check, I'll rather ask you to check the grip's plastic panel out growth reaching under as far on the frame as the breech block ends.
    That is some interesting design feature after the rear sight design. :)
    We wage a war ... our nature to preserve... By any means... our enemies be gone...!
    No longer can we wait, As an enemy drains our future,As the light of a new day shines, Our anger fuels our march this dawn

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Darra or Turkish...Its 1 hell of a big gun for a medium sized calibre like 9mm
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S)

@mit... When it first hit the market, I was called by a dealer friend who told me that a new gun with the select fire option
    had arrived n that he had kept a piece for me. I was really impatient to get to his shop and check it out at the first instance, but when I got there and saw that piece in silver finish, all my anxiety was immediately washed away. The finish was so pathetic, that it didn't even appeal to me to check it out in detail.
    I must admit here that among the Turkish handguns with poor finish, there are two others worse than this... the Akdal Ghost and the Kahr.

I must admit here that among the Turkish handguns with poor finish, there are two others worse than this... the Akdal Ghost and the Kahr.
    Same here bro, turkish handguns except one or two, did not just click me enough. There clones of 92FS by MKEK even seemed so funny to me, you ask why, because they have put them up in just so many colours and cheap customizations. I was kind of getting it something like pink ones green ones, daytime ones, bed time ones and bla bla LOL. Nice info btw I didnt know Kahr is now having installations in Turkey too?

BTW that are just my personal opinions and more cosmetic related gripes about turkish handguns. They might be good who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahsan Tauheed

Dear Ahsan what else to think about it. Check the sighting radius on this pistol. Despite the available long slide, rear sight has been seated an inch forward on the rear end of the slide, without any reason. I mean there could be no reason as well for doing so even.

@midreestaj! Asalam o Alikum Bro, please dont take me as wrong but i want to say something i.e mein ap ko apki har baat ka jawab donga or phir is pistol k design or fininshing ka bhi proof do ga magar first of all u plz tell me that do u ever fired a single round with it and have u ever got it in ur hand kyoun k agar ap nay aisa kiya hota to shayad ap finishing ka to sawal hi na uthatay or mein mazeed detail apkay jawab k baat apko de donga or waisay bhi turkish weapon is in market in big quantity and had some demand magar mein yeh sub explaination baad mein doonga mera ap se yeh sawal hai k "Chinese nay kabhi .30 mein 8 Shooters say ziyada ka model kyoun nahin diya" jabkay yeh kafi poorana model hai ap mera jawab foorn dena is say pata chalayga k ap ko design k baray mein kitni knowledge hai or ap kitna samjhtay hot pistol ko. i really dont want to insult you but meinay yeh dekha hai bhai k yeh aik aisa shoouk hai bhai jis mein koi kisi say agay nahi hai. mujhay shayad kuch apki or apko ko meri knowledge barhanay ka mooqa milay ga.

PakGuns Elite!
    @mit... When it first hit the market, I was called by a dealer friend who told me that a new gun with the select fire option
    had arrived n that he had kept a piece for me. I was really impatient to get to his shop and check it out at the first instance, but when I got there and saw that piece in silver finish, all my anxiety was immediately washed away. The finish was so pathetic, that it didn't even appeal to me to check it out in detail.
    +1 Ilyas bro..........

@Ahsan Tauheed brother though you are new here so I would request you to please dont get emotional and dont take things so personally,every one has rights to express in his own way our brother Midreestaj did not talked about you but the gun so you are not supposed to talk him like this,my friend be cool and try to be humble you too have rights to accept or totally reject any one`s point of view but in decent manners talk about guns not about persons hope you will take care of it and one more thing to remember that Pakguns rules and regulations does not allow to make posts in any other language than English as your brother I suggest you to please consider what I request you :|

Blog Entries
    Ahsan Tauheed bro, why did you take MIdresstaj's comments on Zigana so personel? he just expressed what he think about the gun, if you have your personel experience with this gun please share with us but dont challenge in the way that sounds insulting.

You are most welcome to share your own experience and have right to disagree with other member's point view but in a decent & logical way :)
    Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others.

@Ahsan Tauheed bro keep it cool jigz. I am very interested to know by you, why chinese did not make a high capacity TT. + do also elaborate us on your findings about Zigana Pistol. Lets see what you have to say on this.

We all discuss here about guns and everybody is putting up his own opinion or just quoting other's opinions.

What I did not like about zigana, well that is just with me. If you ask me I would tell, I dont like zigana's rear sight placement as it is very odd looking to me(shorter sighting radius for a longer pistol?), Plastic grips are thickening the profile of pistol without any reason(not a functional characteristic is it?) well heard of select fire(full auto) capability in this item, I was thinking why it was named as Zigana Sports. It should rather have been Zigana SOCOM as sports pistol having an AUTO capability is just not a digestible item. About TT I think it has the weirdest of all sort of grips in handguns. Its angle is strange to me and also its structure. Today we all talk about guns ergonomics which were not bothered about in era of TT. It is a classic design and a WW insignia. I think that is the reason for your capacity question and the other reason being its caliber's versatality rank, it has not been much enhanced in Capacity.(though Colt 1911 was enhanced and improvised alot). Yes I do mean about .30 that it is not very versatile round with a limited usability like I think there is of .44 Magnum even though .44 is a bit more versatile than .30 because of Sports Shooting.

I'll give you details on each aspect I touched. Waiting for your opinions...

Regards

PakGuns Elite!
    @Ahsan tauheed: brother I too am a new comer like you & I know you wont give much attention to my words, but midreestaj bro has commented on the pistol, & you should,nd have acted like the way you did.... there are so many other threads on this forum regarding every weapon.. some friends are in favour of a particular weapon & other are against it ....eg. go to the Stoeger Cougar thread & you will find for yourself that how many of our friends are involved in this thread, one group is in favour of this gun & the other group is against it.. similarly go to the Beretta 92fs vs Pt92 thread and look for yourself that how many of our friends favour beretta 92fs pistol while others favours Pt 92 & similarly there are so many other threads of this nature on the forum. We all are here to contribute and to share our knowledge because this great forum is made for it..... so if one member does,nt like a specific gun its his own expereince and problem...
    Mr midreestaj bro did,nt offended you, infact he was giving his own idea & you should not have taken it that serious & personal....
    regards

Ahsan Tauheed brother :) please cool down and just try to convence from your arguments from your experience and please also let us know some thing about your sound knowledge through your practical based information...... may be we will get some knowledge because I for the one who is just for getting some usefull information from my seniors.......

“Any tool is a weapon if you hold it right.”

@Ahsan Tauheed bro keep it cool jigz. I am very interested to know by you, why chinese did not make a high capacity TT. + do also elaborate us on your findings about Zigana Pistol. Lets see what you have to say on this.

We all discuss here about guns and everybody is putting up his own opinion or just quoting other's opinions.

What I did not like about zigana, well that is just with me. If you ask me I would tell, I dont like zigana's rear sight placement as it is very odd looking to me(shorter sighting radius for a longer pistol?), Plastic grips are thickening the profile of pistol without any reason(not a functional characteristic is it?) well heard of select fire(full auto) capability in this item, I was thinking why it was named as Zigana Sports. It should rather have been Zigana SOCOM as sports pistol having an AUTO capability is just not a digestible item. About TT I think it has the weirdest of all sort of grips in handguns. Its angle is strange to me and also its structure. Today we all talk about guns ergonomics which were not bothered about in era of TT. It is a classic design and a WW insignia. I think that is the reason for your capacity question and the other reason being its caliber's versatality rank, it has not been much enhanced in Capacity.(though Colt 1911 was enhanced and improvised alot). Yes I do mean about .30 that it is not very versatile round with a limited usability like I think there is of .44 Magnum even though .44 is a bit more versatile than .30 because of Sports Shooting.

I'll give you details on each aspect I touched. Waiting for your opinions...

Regards

@midreestaj! asalam o alikum bro, i already had told you that im not trying to insult you but i just wanted to let you realize that you can't challenge a design of any pistol or rifle which is branded or produced by a well reputed company and country. I just wanted to share my research and practical experience but you had asked me to explain the reason about loving turkish zigana then i had commented, i just wanted to tell all my bros that i dont want to insult any one but had told to realize that no pistol's design is bad because they are built to fire and they do so, except those Darra...... weapon as my bro mentioned already because they are not produced by measured design and on machineries so there finishing ends are sharp and not smooth mechanism inside also, they are aslo not sure shot. But turkish weapon is not made by any of these steps. Moreover Pakistan Ordinance Arms Factory is producing some serious kind of Weapons. Finally My question about .30 is because of the reason that it is a basic design to understand a handgun and very accurate and also most easy mechanism to understand and if u understand the handguns that much well then you can answer me i never wanted to insult you but challenged you not to make comments on any thing untill you are able to produce, repair and maintain it because we all guys pertains handguns and have some emotional attachments with it because it is like a second wife in our life and we keep it always with us and it gives us the passion and satisfaction that we are safe because of it and our courage, any way bro the answer of the question is that .30 is very powerfull caliber in a pistol that is why its handling is much difficult and that is why its round size is bigger then the other caliber of bullets and when they tried to enhanced its capacity of magazines then the round's front side i dont know what we call it in english but in urdu we call it "Sikka" after 10 bullets are getting up side due to its size and when the "Sikka" side of bullets are not seated below in the magazines then they get stuck after every 2 t0 3 shots during recoil and if they enhance the width and deepness of their magazines it gets again stuck due to its high velocity during firing again bullets could not seated well in less space. But in rifle it is reverse beacause then you have got bigger design and bigger size of magazine. i hope that the way i had explained you the reason will be understood by you please. Hope you will not mind my talks and try to understand. Next time i will make you clear about Zigana's Design they are master piece of great technology, but befor that want you to search Zigana-F on you tube and watch some videos of their performance and making please.

Oh in last that is also the main reason that darra's pistols got stuck during firing because their design and magazines are not much capable of firing what they puts into it.

Thanks and regards

@ Faheem bhai and my other bros i had never ever tries to insult him but wanted to let him realize that not to comments seriuosly without having prior information.

@ Faheem bhai waiting for your answer please.

Blog Entries
    Ahsan bro appreciate your spirit, hope we will have more knowlege based argument here in this thread without hurting other members feelings :)
    Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others.

Quote Originally Posted by Denovo87
    Ahsan bro appreciate your spirit, hope we will have more knowlege based argument here in this thread without hurting other members feelings :)
    @Denovo87 thanks Bro please do let me know your comments on my explaination to my midrestaj Bros which i had recently.