Thread: Norica Model 56, brand new, but with problems

Asalam Alekum,
    I just bought a Norica Model 56, 0.22" air gun from a National Traders in Neela Gumbad, Lahore. It is a brand new weapon. When I took it home and did some target practice, it wasn't shooting on the target. I tried doing zeroing but that did not work either. I went really close to the target 5 meters and saw that it was not hitting even then! I held it close to the wall and was surprised that the pellet would come out of the barrel and fall just 2~3 meters from the gun. After 5 pellets it got stuck in the barrel. I believe there is something wrong in the spring or what? There are no Norica dealers in Pakistan, but I like this gun
    and want to keep it. I will take it to the shop I bought it from, but please can you suggest what could be wrong? I am using HN Diabolo 0.22" (5.5 mm) pellets. Please help. Many thanks,
    XXXXXPeaceXXXXX

At what price you purchased that gun?
    \"Tumhary Nafs Ki Qeemat Janat hay Isy Janat Say Kam Qeemat Pey Na Bechna\"

@ Sohaib. I got it for 15K
    XXXXXPeaceXXXXX

than what happened what was the fault is it working now?

it can be a Problem of the Rubber Washer attached in front of the piston

Blog Entries
    Reminds me of the Pathans with boards & baloons, ha ha ha! Anyhow, the issue is with air compression due to weak rubber washers. Take it back to him and place yourself 5 mtrs away and shoot at him, lolz! He should exchange it for you. But why the heck pay 15k's for heavy Chinese, isn't Gamo available at 18-20K's any longer? Regards.
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

"Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

Member Extraordinaire
    only spring may be reason,it may be broken,check it to good gunsmith,,also please share brand make,photo also.

@ Ak47, Dr Hanif Malik

I realized after posting that this is an 8 month old thread which Khilji sahab dug out !