Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: True Jinn Story

Enthusiast

True Jinn Story

it was the summer of 1996 and i was on holiday in Azad Kashmir,one night i was travelling on a motorcycle with a friend and he said to me "jagga be quiet this place is inhabited by jinns".
    I was young and naive and did not believe in jinns ,sensing the fear of my friend i decided to wind him up i shouted "oh jinns come out and mess with me,lets see how tough you really are" my friend got more scared and told me to shut up which made me laugh and i continued to challenge the jinns.

little did i know that they would accept my foolhardy challenge

Two days passed and i was out in the valleys of kashmir with a cousin and it was late at night , we were walking back to the small village where i was staying at my aunts house.
    we were walking on a cobbled path with a cliff face to my left and fields to my right as we approached the village my cousin said he had left his walking stick in the valley where we had sat chatting he told me to wait for him on the path while he went back to retrieve his stick ,it was a long staff with metal caps on the end.

So off he went to get the stick while i waited for him on the path,after a few minutes i heard a wierd noise come from above and to my left and at the same time the noise of the insects which you can hear clearly at night went totally silent.i thought what was that noise i knew it came from the top of the cliff to my left which was about 20 or 30 foot high.
    I could not see the top of the cliff being on the path right under it so i walked out about twenty paces into the field on my right and turned around to see what was on top of the cliff.

It was a moonlit night and on top of the cliff i saw a black smokey shadow about 6 foot tall and the hairs on the back of my neck stood up,as i watched this shadowy black creature it started to get taller and wider and i was frozen to the spot in amazement (i was not scared at that point).it grew and grew till it was at least 200 feet tall and 200 feet wide and it blocked out most of the sky behind it.Then slowly it started to descend slowly down towards me as it got closer it blocked out everything in my vision it was so huge.

It came right up to my face it was close enough to reach out and touch and then suddenly it dissapeared and at the same time it felt as though my chest was crushed in a vice or a huge hand,i could not breath no air would go past my throat because my chest was being crushed, i was not scared and i roared with anger and tried to fight it off, i rolled around on the floor fighting to get this thing off me flailing my arms around but because i could not breath i very quickly had no energy left.

So i ended up kneeling on the floor with one knee and one hand on my chest and im saying to myself "jagga breath" but no air would go past my throat something was crushing my chest,my entire body was covered in sweat and my clothes were damp.Thats when i heard a tick noise from behind me and whatever was crushing my chest released its grip and i gasped for air.i turned around and saw my cousin approching the tick noise was the metal cap of his staff hitting the cobbled path.

I stood up and as he approached me i managed to control my heavy breathing a part of me wanted to tell him what had just happened to me but then i thought he would think i got scared for no reason and make fun of me so i decided to keep quiet.
    We walked back to the village i was silent thinking about what had just happened to me ,when we got to the village which had small alleyways we said goodbye to each other and he went on his alley and i proceeded up another alley to go to my aunts house.

I did not get very far there it was again waiting for me about 30 or 40 feet away on the path i had to travel to get to my aunts house, this time it was about 6 foot tall and the same black swirly smokey shadow .I stopped and it flew towards me fast like it was carried by the wind. It hit my chest and dissapeared and at the same instant my chest was crushed and i could not get any air past my throat.I tried to run to my aunts house but after taking about ten or 15 paces i was completely exhausted already tired by round 1 with this creature.I didnt have the energy to take another step and rested my back against a wall all the time im trying to breath but my chest is crushed.

My legs gave away and i slid down the wall into a sitting position with my hands on my knees and my vision started to go.
    It was like turning the brightness down on a old tv the edges of my vision went black and the picture got smaller and smaller and then the small white dot in the middle went black.So there i am sitting there with my eyes open but no vision suddenley my whole life went past me from childhood to that day it was like flicking the pages of a book with an image on each page.thats when i thought im about to die. Thats when i recited the kalimah "Laa ilaaha illallaahu Muhammadur rasoolullaah "
    Praise be to Allah (swt) as soon as i read the kalimah i was released from the grip on my chest and i gasped for air,after several minutes my vision returned and i staggered to my aunts house holding the walls for support and collapsed on my bed which was outside due to it being so hot in the summer.

I awoke the following morning and a doctor was examining me he said i had some type of indigestion(lol) and i had a deap fear inside me that if i told anyone i would not survive my chest hurt a lot and i did not tell anyone about what happened.when i got back to the uk i started to catch glimpses of the same creature following me but as soon as i looked it would dissapear.at first i tried to ignore it but this kept on happening for about a year and i thought am i going crazy i never used to see stuff like that before,finally i decided to confide in my mother about what happened to me,she was shocked to hear about it and said i was very lucky because other people had been attacked by jinn in the same place and had either died or gone mad.

This thing followed me for 3 years until i went to pakistan where i had saab done by 3 different people (they use date of birth and mothers name to work your taqdir),all 3 said that a female jinn was in love with me and one of the 3 gave me a taweez and a bottle of water which he had recited quran on,he told me to make ablution with the water when i got home to the uk before i went to bed and that the jinn would appear in a dream and i would be able to ask it questions,he said the jinn was female and was in love with me and that if i did not get it treated that when i got married it would sit in the nikkah and i would never get rid of it and it would harm my wife.

After wearing the taweez i never saw it again but i never got to try the water because on the day i ariived at home a visitor who was a little girl about 3 years old opened my luggage and picked up the bottle and emptied its contents over the carpet.I think its possible that the jinn made the little girl spill the water.

Enthusiast
    every word is true

So now tell me Jagga, are you married yet?

Wish you all the best.

Regards.
    Just shut up and shoot em dead! If you miss em, shoot em again....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by .45lover
    nice STORY
    Strange enough, as irony of the whole matter, first reply and that too by another kind of jinn! ;) :lol:

@Jagga............Thanks for the whole narration bro, quite interesting and very vividly explained. Have heard of such things before, yet never from one who personally have been through such...........or perhaps never lived long enough to tell!! :/

Thanks God you're over it, nice share, hope it would add up with more real life narrations, quite "Hitchcockish" indeed. :)
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

"Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

Enthusiast
    @daudpota bro i have been married for 8 years now and Alhamdulillah we are both fine

@ak47 that was the hardest battle of my life and i would not wish what happened to me on my worst enemy,if you have never had any contact with a jinn consider yourself lucky, prior to being attacked i was very sceptical of people telling of their experiences with jinn. After the attack i am a firm believer that these things should not be taken lightly

when i told one of my closest friends about what happened a few days later he showed me a video and said did the jinn look like the monster in this video after watching it i was shocked it was exacly like the video he showed me which was a scene from the lost series

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1VF_pnXPLE

Jagga,

Tenu ghori kinne charaya
    BHOOTNI K! :lol: :lol:

You are lucky the Taweez worked. Otherwise...we would have had Jinns in Pakguns :lol: :lol:

On the serious side....All Jinns are not like that. The Jinns I inherited are namazi and very nice. Just too demanding. Would never hurt anyone. Anyone who prays and recites verses from the Holy Quraan will never have to worry about Jinns. They live with us on this same earth, just in a different dimension. Very few people come in contact with them. Muslims who have read the Holy Quran will know about the existence of Jinns. I have never been scared. The first time I came across them was when I was three or four years old. I woke up in the middle of the night to the sounds of Shahnai and Duffs. My grandfather was summoned for a Niqah. He walked up the stairs leading to the rood of our house in the villege and disapeared in the sky. Grandmother explained everything and asked me to go to sleep as it was nothing. I went to sleep. Grandfather was there in the morning when I woke up. After grandfather, they did not contact anyone of his sons. Some have remained with me where ever I go. Even when I was out of Pakistan. Most are still there in our old house in Talti, Dadu Sindh. The house has not been lived in after my grandfather's death. One uncle has the keys and refuses to hand them over. I will try and get them and take you guys up there sometime. People always tell me my places are haunted. Even my current apartment is haunted for some people who can sense them. But we are all doing fine.

Regards.
    Just shut up and shoot em dead! If you miss em, shoot em again....

Blog Entries
    @Daudpota......Bro, it's your damn signature challenging them! ;)

Yes, you're right, they are said to be of all sorts of natures, even good ones. :)

Some are really bad. A place here in Wah, a highly commercial spot on the mall road, which in value is worth near 2.5 crores and could easily fetch a handsome monthly rent return of above 150K, has been lying vacant since past 10 years or so, last tenant being the National Bank branch, simply because it's haunted by these and everyone renting it, hears strange "gurgling" sounds from the rooms, like someone being beheaded! Poor owner, all property dealers of the town know about this, and it neither can be sold nor rented out! :(

May I put forth an offer on your behalf? ;) :lol:
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

"Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

brrrrrrrrrrrrr..........guys, reading the two narrations, left a chill down my spine !
    In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women..........(From the movie Scarface)

well this is not how jinns want to be with someone I know many cases of jinns I am not sure they can be tall but mostly they are very short in size and the part of our body from where they try to take control on us is not our chest its the toe of your right foot maybe this is some case of black magic or something like that because what Jagga has explained I see a very less involvement of jinns in it but most probably some kind of black magic though black magic also works with the help of jinns but only a normal jinn can't do that maybe I am wrong , the caes I know about jinns only one is related to male all other are about female , and the guy I met him myself and he used to get diff things ( gifts ) frim jinns like mango in in winters etc etc all other are about females because for such creature women are easy to target ,
    But Thank God you and your better half are living a happy life :) wish you best of luck
    and yes there are some very nice jinns too ;) some very stubborn just like AR lover ;)
    A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.

a very interesting story
    "Facta Non Verba"

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Shooter
    well this is not how jinns want to be with someone I know many cases of jinns I am not sure they can be tall but mostly they are very short in size and the part of our body from where they try to take control on us is not our chest its the toe of your right foot maybe this is some case of black magic or something like that because what Jagga has explained I see a very less involvement of jinns in it but most probably some kind of black magic though black magic also works with the help of jinns but only a normal jinn can't do that maybe I am wrong , the caes I know about jinns only one is related to male all other are about female , and the guy I met him myself and he used to get diff things ( gifts ) frim jinns like mango in in winters etc etc all other are about females because for such creature women are easy to target ,
    But Thank God you and your better half are living a happy life :) wish you best of luck
    and yes there are some very nice jinns too ;) some very stubborn just like AR lover ;)

jinns come in all shape and sizes some are many thousand of years old and are very powerfull they come in different forms and have different powers,the most powerfull have the ability to fly and appear in different forms,like people they are can be good or very evil and have different religions some are muslim and worship Allah (swt),hindhus ,bhuddist, etc and some even worship the devil

Member Extraordinaire
    interesting story brother sura wanas is the best for jinns,no one can reach near you :)

Blog Entries
    Thread title must have been " not for weak hearts, read it on your own risk ", I really am happy for going to sleep early last night without visiting this thread saving me "a rendezvous with a jinn" :)

Indeed a very scary app beeti Jagga bro and happy to know that it was just a warning nothing bad happened and you are living peaceful life afterwards.

Just a side note, in childhood I had a fantasy of "to be loved by a female jinn" who could assist me in my exams, fights, sports matches etc :lol: :lol: but the one Jagga bro got proposal from was a real mean jinny, a black widow of jinns I suppose :(
    Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others.

AOA,

Very interesting stories.

@ak47, brother you remember i told you about one of my STRANGE SHOUKS? I changed my mind after reading this lol...
    I refuse to be a role model
    I set goals, take control, drink out my own bottles

Jagga if she loved you then why she tried to harm you ? If she loved you she would have tried to kiss you or done something ....... else. or may be thats the way jins make love by crushing each other chest :rolleyes:

i think it was just an evil spirit who tried to seriously harm you. and am sure u were not the last.

Member Emeritus
    Interesting and scarry too.. :)

Blog Entries
    dont think they are only in vacant places,they are every where,even one is sitting on your PC monitor. :mad:
    their population is more than humans ( some say ten times to humans).
    i also had some kind of bad experiences more than one time,but never been hurt or loved by any female :lol:
    if ever come across such situation just recite Ait-ul-kursi and they will disappear.
    remember they threat more if you scare,so be man have trust in Allah.
    usually they attack when you are alone, just appear ,show themselves and disappear.
    by size, according my knowledge they are 2-3 feet,but can transform to every shape and size. My cousin saw a creature of taller than sheesham tree.
    it is much difficult for them to appear as humans,usually they appear as smoke, cat (usually with very thick tail) snake, and owl.
    when they appear in humans shape they usually appear as child or old man.
    jagga bro,usually female dont let their love go and never forget their beloved one's..... so keep recite Quran.
    best wishes
    La Fortune Sourit aux Audacieux

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious
    AOA,

Very interesting stories.

@ak47, brother you remember i told you about one of my STRANGE SHOUKS? I changed my mind after reading this lol...
    Sure, I remember, Notorious bro, and you may remember too, that I told you we have 2200+ of them on one single forum! ;) :lol:

In a way, we, the "PG'holics" are kind of jinns in our own particular style! ;) :lol: And the haunted ones are the better halfs! ;) :lol:

In any case, as long as members keep posting authentic stories without any exaggeration as such, never mind, this thread' s gonna be one MUST WATCH, night thriller, indeed. Keep on guys! Great entertainment. :|

Nice story brother jagga.

Drag80 brother It might be her way of showing love by crushing brother jaggas chest :D you never know whats their way.

In my limited knowledge. (acording to quran and sunah)

JINs are more then human beings can be in any size their ages can be vary from days to 100 of years. they are very stuborn but not very intelligent the most intelligent jin can be equal to a ten year old human child.

Before sending Hazrat Adam ra into the world Allah sent a party of angels to push jins away into empty places like jungles and islands because of their bloodshedding and trouble so Most of the Jins are on islands and empty spaces.

Like human jins can be muslim, hindu or any other religion.

Ullmae karam says Reciting Surah Jinn,Nas,Falak Ayat ul kursi is good in sahar or magic conditions.

Their are ulmae karam who do RUQYAH ( islamic way for Exorcism) which is good but make sure dont do some jahil peer faqir.

Many time its not Exorcism but some pyscological or medical problem (not saying brother jagga had some medical problem :) )

ITS MY LIMITED KNOWLEDGE I CAN BE WRONG ALLAH KNOWS BEST
    Khuda tujahy phir kisi tufaan say ashna kar day, Kay teray behar ki monjaun main istarab nahin