Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: True Jinn Story

came across this thread just today and remind me good old college days of 2008. another victim here. in 2008 my uncle was serving as D.O officer in Distt Bolan at Dhadar Balochistan. his govn Bangla was famous as hounted house in the whole residential area. after metriculation in 2007 i went to dhadar for addmision in college. Uncle advised me to live with relatives and warned me about gov house but I decided to stay in gov house of uncle because it was empty 4 days in a week and there was no one to disturb except CHOKIDAR (watch man). this was first time when i was going to live totally alone in the house i was little bit scary ( i am a human after all ) but mentally i prepared my self not to be scare at any cost.
    well first week was silent nothing happened at all and i starting believing every thing is a rumor but ONE NIGHT when i was watching t.v after 12am i heard some one is knocking the door i thought i would be watch man but when i opened the there was no one, i ignored that may be watch man is making some fun ( he was lil bit free with me due to his funny nature ). after some time i again heard the voice, opened the door and again there was no one i closed the door and immediately called his number to confirm but he didnt picked up call, i assumed he would be sleeping. came back to room and started watching t.v and after not more than 5 minutes i heard like some one picked up all the glass crockery and thrown on the floor. it was like bomb blast for me. honestly i never expected this, i rushed to kitchen to see what happened and to make me more scary every thing was on its place. i started reciting Ayat-UL-Kursi and other Surahs. again went to bedroom turned off only tv not lights ( didnt had that much heart at the time) and went to bed. my forehead was full of sweat. later (may be a hour) i went asleep. next day when i waked up, to my surprise lights were off.
    well it was my first experience with jinns or ghaybat or supernaturals. after first night they didnt disturbed for almost a month. after some time at night (worst night) when i was in bed and electricity was gone i heard voice of my fiancee calling my name in a very charming way from window ( they were closed) i clearly felt sweat on my whole body and and a chilled sensation in my back bone. i started reciting Ayat-UL-Kursi and that voice stoped. when i am writing these lines i am feeling the same sensation . i went asleep and in the middle of sleep i heard my fiancee is screaming and calling me for help like some one is pressing the neck i jumped up from the bed and wishing to go outside but at the moment my mind clicked and i remembered once an Aalim said never focus on a voice of a person which you are not expecting to be present there, again i started reciting Ayat-UL-Kursi and other Wazayef and the screaming stoped. at that night i didnt slept again. after dawn i called watch man to come immediately. when he came i told him every thing and he just smiled said get fresh we discuss it later few minutes. when i was having break fast he said you proved to be a strong man because you experienced worst events of this house and still you spent whole night, further he said that these JINNS doesnt harm only scare people inside house and previosly 3 watchmen left house just because of knocking the door and founding no one out side. i decided not to leave the house and in next 2 years i experienced many strange things happened to me like turning off of lights while switchs and outside lights are still on, disappearing of pens, books even towels from their specific location and founding them in other rooms. but then i learnt not to listen any voice and not to focus any thing and i managed it for whole 2 years. never heard such voices again thank god.

Here my story ends and every letter is true and every one is free to agree or disagree. Take care Regards
    Last edited by SUPREME_HUNTER; 07-08-2014 at 06:39 AM.
    If You think you are too small too be Effective...
    You have never been in bed with a MOSQUITO.

Oh man!! Bro you heard that sweet voice calling you. You decided not to respond. You blew it.

You are a strong man supreme hunter.
    Remember the first rule of gunfighting ... have a gun.

Member Emeritus
    Quite interesting and Scary too @SUPREME_HUNTER.

Supreme_Hunter you are a brave man and very wise to recite the Ayatul Kursi its the best protection.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Dude.. They knew your fiancee.. And her voice. Now that's ts hte chilling-giast part of all!!

Thousands of years ago in the British isles the Gaelic people they used to go "From Ghoulies, Ghoasties and long leggy beasties and things that go bump in the night.. Deliver us"

Ergo these 'thingies' existed there as well all those years ago.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Dude.. They knew your fiancee.. And her voice. Now that's ts hte chilling-giast part of all!!

Thousands of years ago in the British isles the Gaelic people they used to go "From Ghoulies, Ghoasties and long leggy beasties and things that go bump in the night.. Deliver us"

Ergo these 'thingies' existed there as well all those years ago.
    brother they are reality, Allah created Jinns of fire long before He created humans.they can transform shapes and change voices and can easily travel long distance with in on time even to sky when they try to access certain levels in upper space Allah destroys them by hitting them with shooting stars.they follow different religions just like us and the are one of those two creations of God who will be answerable on the judgement for their deeds.

Banned
    hahahahha glock bro i love your style
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock17 View Post
    Damn!! I was just about to hit the sack and read this thread. And I know my Glock is not going to be of any help whatsoever. Damn!!

Attachment 31758

^^^ Damn!! Why do I keep visiting this thread. Can't keep off of it. Damn!! And I know I'm not going to hear any fiancé-like voice. It's going to be my wife saying "You liar, I found out how much you bought your Glock for and how much those S&B FMJs cost".

agreed FA226

The Qur’aanic View about the Jinn

Allah has enlightened us on the subject of Jinn through the seventy second (72nd) Surah Surah Al-Jinn, revealed late in Makkah and various other aayaat in the Holy Qur’aan. The Holy Qur’aan reveals that Jinn are created from fire whereas the human beings are created from clay. Although they are invisible to human eyes, the jinn can see us. Like human beings they are also entrusted with responsibilities (careers, family life, etc.). They too will be rewarded for their righteousness and will receive punishment for their wickedness.
    Different Ayats about jinns

1-I created jinn and mankind only that they may worship me.” (Al Zariyat:56)
    2-Whosoever fears the standing before his Lord, for him there are two paradises.” (Rahman:46)
    3-And among us ( the Jinns ) there are the righteous folk and among us there are far from that; we are sects having different rules.”
    (Jinn:11
    4-And verily, We created mankind from sounding clay of altered smooth mud and the jinn We created from smokeless fire." Qur’an 15:26-27

In veiw of Hadith

There are 3 types of Jinn as described in the following authentic Hadith:
    The Prophet Muhammad (saws) said:
    "There are 3 types of Jinn; One type flies through the air, another type consists of snakes anddogs. A third is based in one place but travels about."
    Tabarani and Buhaqi
    Jinni:Is a term used by the Arabs to refer to one Jinn.
    The 3 types of Jinn are as follows:
    1 Amir: (Resident Jinn) used to mean that he is one of those who lives with people. 2 Shaytan: Used for a Jinni who is malicious and has become wicked.
    3 Ifrit: Used for a Jinni who is stronger and more powerful than a Shaytan

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Which one can do human voices? Ifrits? Cause few sounds are as blood curdling as the cry of the beloved in distress. One will go straight towards it ..
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

i dont know which ones but i had read some Hadiths some where i dont remeber that Reciting Azan in distress or fear remove the fear from heart, and also read during a walk while alone if Satans are disturbing by different voices Reciting Azan makes them run and put fear in the heart of satans

Member Emeritus
    In Makkah Mukarama hardly a kilometer from Haram Sharif, there is a Masjid by the name of Masjid-e-Jinn.. Our Holy Prophet (PBUH) used to preach Jinn in this Mosque/Masjid.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
    In Makkah Mukarama hardly a kilometer from Haram Sharif, there is a Masjid by the name of Masjid-e-Jinn.. Our Holy Prophet (PBUH) used to preach Jinn in this Mosque/Masjid.
    Nice share Sir.

Enthusiast
    One of my friend used to tell me how he used to talk to her GF on phone all night. It was long distance relationship when he went to meet her to usa she disappeared no one was there with the or mariam :P so i believe she was ghost....

Quote Originally Posted by HEllAngel View Post
    One of my friend used to tell me how he used to talk to her GF on phone all night. It was long distance relationship when he went to meet her to usa she disappeared no one was there with the or mariam :P so i believe she was ghost....
    or may be it was just a girl talking to him under a fictitious name :P
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

bechara ishq
    Jhapatna...Palatna...Palat kr jhaptna,
    Lahoo ko garmany ka hy ik bahana!!!

Enthusiast
    Asalaam o laikum, was just browsing the internet and came across the old thread i started, Alhamdulillah Allah is the best of planners. He gave me hidayah and about 4 years ago guided me to becoming a Raqi and hijama practitioner. I do this feesabilillah and treat my fellow muslim brothers for free. Alhamdulillah by Allah swt mercy i have cured many ill people, and removed jinn, jadoo and nazr from people. Alhamdulillah i got a jinn to recite the the kalimah shahadat and leave a few months ago. I encounter jinns on a regular basis now and sometimes get attacked by jinn and magicans but Alhamdulillah they can only harm me as much as Allah swt permits. Praise be to Allah who guided me to this jihad and granted me the ability to help my fellow muslims. one day when i have finished looking after my elderly father may Allah swt bless him with a long life, i intend to make hijrah (emigrate) to Pakistan and open a hijama and ruqyah centre and treat people for free inshaAllah.
    Last edited by jagga; 31-07-2019 at 09:32 PM.