Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Arminius .22lr revolver

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    The SS one i had has done way more then that. Including a fair amount of .32 acps And so far running nicely in the hands of its new owners.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by eminentpk View Post
    looks nice and classy, i am just curious to know the field report after firing 100+ rnds
    So far a few dozen .32 S&W long (S&B and a German manufacturer called DAK: The DAk was all black and corroded) and 2 .32 ACP rounds.

All fired without a hitch. And tack driving accuracy at 15 yards. Surprisingly the .32 acp that generates 20k PSI over the .32 S&W long's 15k PSI has faar milder recoil (at par with the .22lr)

However .32 acp is not recommended for a .32 S&W long weapon.

I wil update as and when I hit the 100 round mark.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Dear ED bro and all wheel gun lovers, i am searching for a long long time to buy an interchangeable revolver in .22mag/.22lr from karachi. a NIB or a used one in good condition and reasonable price is acceptable. kindly give me the guidance and is it possible for u bro ED to accompany me in shopping whenever u r free?? what would be the price now a days??

Quote Originally Posted by adnan mubeen View Post
    Dear ED bro and all wheel gun lovers, i am searching for a long long time to buy an interchangeable revolver in .22mag/.22lr from karachi. a NIB or a used one in good condition and reasonable price is acceptable. kindly give me the guidance and is it possible for u bro ED to accompany me in shopping whenever u r free?? what would be the price now a days??
    me too... been looking for it for a very long time.. dealers have told me they were available some time ago and even the .22lr revolvers are hard to find... maybe ED can shed some light on this matter
    One man with a gun can control 100 without one - Lenin

ED bro plz reply and help us

The thing is interchangeable calibre weapons are few and far between. The only one I saw was at Ansari Arms and it has long been sold. (Condition 60% and price 45k)

As regards looking for 1. Sure I dont mind. Let me know when U want to do this ?

Blog Entries
    brother Sami bought a .22 revolver made by Weirich about 2 years ago. it has 2 cylinders. dont know exact price but it was around 35K NIB from Lahore.though i have not touched many guns, but have never saw such a beautiful crisp trigger of any gun.
    La Fortune Sourit aux Audacieux

Topak sir please upload pictures

Member Emeritus
    Quote Originally Posted by Topak View Post
    brother Sami bought a .22 revolver made by Weirich about 2 years ago. it has 2 cylinders. dont know exact price but it was around 35K NIB from Lahore.though i have not touched many guns, but have never saw such a beautiful crisp trigger of any gun.
    Lets see it Topak bro.

Blog Entries
    380ACP and Dr sb, revolver was bought by our lovely member Sami, so he can shed more light on it. Sami is missing on forum these days, so have to wait until He see this thread and upload the pics and review. Revolver was able to fire 22lr and 22 magnum after changing its cylinder.

35k NIB is mega awesome. These days simple .22lr Wairhautch NIB revolvers are 50k+

Blog Entries
    ED bro, I am not sure about price, i think it was arround 35k. and if we consider it at same price , it was 2 years ago and was in Lahore you know prices are always on high end in karachi. last month a HW5 in 32 was sold in 6K only in gujranwala, it was in 60% condition. A Rossie in 32 in 90% + condition,very well kept piece was offered at 12K...
    and I also have a HW5 in 32, condition is not satisfactory, you can take it Free , this offer is valid only for you and until you see this post

Quote Originally Posted by Topak View Post
    ED bro, I am not sure about price, i think it was arround 35k. and if we consider it at same price , it was 2 years ago and was in Lahore you know prices are always on high end in karachi. last month a HW5 in 32 was sold in 6K only in gujranwala, it was in 60% condition. A Rossie in 32 in 90% + condition,very well kept piece was offered at 12K...
    and I also have a HW5 in 32, condition is not satisfactory, you can take it Free , this offer is valid only for you and until you see this post
    Lols Tussi great ho! Topak jee.

I have a HW 5 and use it as my EDC. I fire .32 longs as well as .32 ACP in it.

I am also in search of such a revolver ( on which the thread is based ) i.e., Arminius or better NIB capable of firing both .22 Magnum & .22 LR

I can certainly offer any gentleman who wants to sale such Revolver, more than any dealer. But revolver must be NIB and of high brand.

Please feel free to contact at

nav920@yahoo.com

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by cancer_doc View Post
    I am also in search of such a revolver ( on which the thread is based ) i.e., Arminius or better NIB capable of firing both .22 Magnum & .22 LR

I can certainly offer any gentleman who wants to sale such Revolver, more than any dealer. But revolver must be NIB and of high brand.

Please feel free to contact at

nav920@yahoo.com

Regards
    No one on the whole forum ...... sounds strange

Problem is time allowed for weapon purchase is upto the end of July. Originally license is of 9mm. I need to convert bore first and obviously I do not want to go for any grace period. So, time is short. Plz contact on the email address provided for quick purchase of weapon.

Once the deal with payment is done I will handover the weapon and license to my dealer for bore change DCO entry and etc.

Please feel free to contact me

Regards

Update. Saw a .22 magnum revolver (eagle ) made in Germany. Box pack. It was the same size as the Arminius .22lr pictured above. I.e the HW 3 (with the three inch barrel)

It had an 8 round capacity and came wiht a safety catch as well. It was for 50k

Saw an arminium HW 3 with duel .22 magnum and .22lr 8 shot cylinders at Ansari arms Lucky Star. Asking was 65k (condition 60% or so)