Page 5 of 72 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: MOI (All Pakistan) Arms Licenses

Also there is a field named weapon number do i need to fill it out? and if yes what weapon number i need to put in? cuz i dont have the weapon by now???

@Asaeed
    1. Exemptions are given only to provincial and federal Govt employees, cabinet members, MNA,MPA and senetors.
    2. if u have federal license then it is necessry to mention otherwise not.(its formality)
    3. Field name " Weapon number" has to be fillied by the Gun Dealer. (With Dealer`s Stamp ) ..

Regards

More over you can call Ministry of interior for further details (they dont have enough information on the form or over their website. u can get their phone number on their website.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluff

Thank you very much. about the weapon dealer. does this mean that when i fill in the form i need to have it stamped by a dealer. or can i have the license issued first and then later on buy the weapon?

Na brother dont fill this field while filling the form. let me tell u the complete procedure.
    1. fill the form (without filling the "weapon number" field).
    2. submit the application.
    3. u ll get demand note of rs 5000 from Ministry.
    4. take that demand note to arms dealer ( he ll fill the weapon number field ) take this form to DCO office, then national bank(deposit 5000rs ). (with in six months of receiving of demand note) .
    5. Resubmit that demand note to ministry. (with in six months of receiving of demand note)
    6. they ll give u a slip (token number) mentioning date on which u can get u copy of license.
    7. go on mentioned date to MOI for the collection of u r copy of license.
    8. take that copy to DCO office again for record enterence (with in one month of receiving of license) .
    9. then take that copy to national bank again for record enterence. (with in one month of receiving of license) .

thats great info. one point still confuses me. do i have to(necessary) buy the weapon from the dealer where i get the demand note stamped? or is it just for the record?
    and this seems a long procedure. i am a federal employee (i heard that exemption is not in place now) so i dont think i will need to pay ??

Blog Entries
    +1 to Bluff. I think the demand note for Rs. 5000 is for provincal and Rs. 7500 for Interior and while the offical procedure is pretty much how Bluff has described it, it usually ends up by giving an Id copy, two picutres and a filled out application form to the dealer along with around 15 k and picking up your license from him in a month (provided licenses are open).

As far as the weapon number, I've never entered any weapon number on any application. All licenses come blank and a six month grace period is given to purchase and enter a firearm on it. The "Weapon number" column is for special cases where a weapon is being given as a gift and requires a license to make it legal. Btw you can sell that weapon the very same day and get another one registered on that same license. Most of us have kept at least 4/5 different weapons on the same license as we buy something use it, get tired of it and change it for something else.

another option is u can get a weapon number from dealer and emborce it on weapon more over u can get the fee exemption but the procedure is
    1. show them the proof that you are federal govt employee( employment number, personal number on ur pay slip form AGPR )
    2. the Arms license apllication form generated through u dept.

Thanks , indeed valuable info. it means the license can be issued without the involvement of the dealer but within 6 months i have to get the weapon number?

@ saeed bro.... remember ..... either u have to have a contact in MOI or you have to give the some exrta money ..... warna yeh 6 months 6 saal bhi hoo saktey hain ...
    i always go for the the 1st option.

Regards

Expert Member
    Congrats to Abbas and OHQ on their PB licenses!

Blog Entries
    Thanks ! and a +10 to FP for making things extremely easy for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbas
    Thanks ! and a +10 to FP for making things extremely easy for us.

I really have no words. Thank you FP and Thank you Abbas Bhai and will also like to Thank Pak Guns for bringing us together, making this all happen.
    “GOD gives and forgives man gets and forgets”

congratulation on the licences but what are you u guys getting now on them ...
    \"If you and i agree on everything than one of us is not required\"

Lord of War
    Congrats :)
    With a gun barrel between your teeth, you speak only in vowels.

http://i631.photobucket.con/albums/w...intquality.jpg
    www.technoace.net

Congradulations guys and specially Omer...it was your dream to have an AK !!
    A Good friend & Gun ALWAYS helps you in Need !

Dream come true for me. Thank you Guys :)

Congratulations OHQ,Fp and Abbas for their licenses so wat r u guys getting

Ak-47

Expert Member
    I am really glad for you guys!