Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Makarov-Origional & Copy

Hi Guys

I need to know where can v find genuine Makarovs (first hand) in RWP/IBD??? Plz tell me how much would it cost approximately. If first hand are not available how much for a second hand???

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 6YUTUBE
    Hi Guys

I need to know where can v find genuine Makarovs (first hand) in RWP/IBD??? Plz tell me how much would it cost approximately. If first hand are not available how much for a second hand???

Thanks
    Above area is not Mak specific, be happy to find anything close to your queries. Gotta go up north, ranges between 50K for older, 150K for old NIB condition. :)
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

"Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

Genuine Makarovs is - Rs: 25000 to 30000.

Virk are you sure about the price??? Can you guide us to that shop??
    A Good friend & Gun ALWAYS helps you in Need !

Virk bro, I am also willing to buy a Genuine Makarov in the price you mentioned. Please give us more details about the availability and the dealer.

fake maks are made by a no of people in and around peshawar. the best fakes costs Rs8000 and the worst Rs 5000. it is very difficult to discern the best from orignal. as ka khan said orignal barrel are available. however it is very easy discern. following points merit cosideration. my experiance is based upon 3 fake one and 2 original one that i owned during differnt time periods.
    as far as magzine is concern the base of magzine which proturb out has better finishing in original.the original maks have dull colour. the coking sound is differnt the orignal produce a single thud while the fake one has many sounds but not the thud. now for minor observation, the base of grip where the magzine seats is cut at both side the gun smith working with hands cannot balance both side and the differnce is visible on both side. in original they are even at both sides. but the most glaring difference is the internal parts they are very refined in original and the are dark black in colour and graiysh in fake.the fake maks are made from hardened steel these cannot be refined by ordinary tools and therfore the interior of slides are very sharp and may hurt ones hand. inoriginal the slide is very refined from interior. the barrel in good quality fakes are chrome plated but inferior in quality. lines appear on it as soon as you fire around 10 rounds.

Supreme Member
    Very nice input, wasi sahib

Can anyone post information or pictures of Pakistani made 9mm Makarov ammunition?
    Thank you.

@jonnyc to my knowledge Mak rounds are not made in Pakistan.
    A Good friend & Gun ALWAYS helps you in Need !

Enthusiast
    @Ka_Khan

sir have seen some darra made mak rounds 40rs a piece

Can you recall any description or brand name?

Enthusiast
    @all
    is there any reason, arms dealer hesitant of rigestering mak on ur lisecnce saying 'its not legal cuz its not 9mm'

any kind of help will be highly ragarded

thnx

Supreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iffe
    @all
    is there any reason, arms dealer hesitant of rigestering mak on ur lisecnce saying 'its not legal cuz its not 9mm'

any kind of help will be highly ragarded

thnx
    Iffe bhai, I dont understand why a dealer is doing that. Who is this dealer BTW? Makarov is very much entered on a licence, however, normally the dealers enter it as .38 bore. Mine has been entered as .38 bore.

Enthusiast
    @ Gilani

sir thnx for ur advice, the dealer is located in saddar karachi.
    i will talk to him as you said.

thnx

Member Emeritus
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilani
    Iffe bhai, I dont understand why a dealer is doing that. Who is this dealer BTW? Makarov is very much entered on a licence, however, normally the dealers enter it as .38 bore. Mine has been entered as .38 bore.
    +1 Gilani Sir

Enthusiast
    @ Aquarius bro

thnx for reply u and gilani sb, most competetive authority on mak :)

good for knowledge

Aoa to everyone i want to ask that which licence is need for makarov pistol. 9mm is valid for makarov or not plz conform me thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mianhaider View Post
    Aoa to everyone i want to ask that which licence is need for makarov pistol. 9mm is valid for makarov or not plz conform me thanks
    Yes 9mm licence is valid for makarov because its caliber is 9x18mm.