Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Aerial Firing Hazards

I'm strictly against the airial firing. Still have scar spot of 7.62mm metal ball on my head and other 3 bullets marked Roof of my friend's Car. That occured while I was flying the kite and hit by the projectile causing immense severe pain nearforehead and bleeding. Rushed to the doctor and got cured. Just imagine what metal balls can cause damage to our children due to airial firing.
    **** There are Two Tragedies in Life; One is to lose your heart's desire, and the other is to Get it. ****

Is there any other bullet which when fired make sound but without any projectile.

These aerial fire wala's should use those but I think there is no bullet like that in our local market which can only give a boom but no projectile etc

I have seen those being used in Army Ranges.

You got my point bros

Yes i am also against ariel firing ; I have seen two cases one on my friend's car and second one of mine, and a couple of cases when a couple of human being hit by some "awara" bullet.

why dont we use to shoot on soil, i am not technical but can some one shed light on this !

i think it will satisfy our firing hunger with almost no risk.

Think again!

should just fire blanks i think
    \"Where there is a will, there is a weapon\"

\"You are an idiot for bringing those two fists to this gun fight.\"

Where one can get blanks Zuhair_ali20.

Yeah I also wanted to know from where can we get blanks
    There are only two gun slingers: The dead one and the alive one

never bought em but i know they exist and can be bought from local dealers.
    \"Where there is a will, there is a weapon\"

\"You are an idiot for bringing those two fists to this gun fight.\"

So have a hunt as we are out of Country and can't go to market :(

good info.
    Aerial firing should not be done in cities and if u cant live without it than use 12g so that if it hits anybody it doesnt damage.
    Pls be safe everybody.
    It is always man behind the machine

aerial firing is very dangerous for all of us we all should avoid from aerial firing
    it should be totally banned by the GOVT

regards,
    " Fear is a mind killer...... dnt let it stop you from exploring the world"

Quote Originally Posted by Turumti View Post
    A few days back, I visiting a friend of mine who is a surgeon, and he told me about a surgery he had done earlier that day. A boy had been brought to him with a bullet lodged in his jaw. He had been hit by that bullet after it pierced the windshield of his car, which he was driving when the incident happened. Surprisingly, neither the boy nor anyone else with him heard the gunshot. But subsequent investigations revealed, that the bullet which was from an AK 47, had been shot at a wedding function which taking place in DHA Phase 5. The boy was driving near Marina Club. The distance as the crow flies was about 2 miles.

This was the first bullet. The second bullet, also from an AK47 went through the roof of the car, through the rear seat, and got lodged in the metal panel between the fuel tank and the seat.

This lad and the other people in the car were plain simple lucky. For the first bullet could have easily pierced his eye or gone through his chest or shoulder, and the second one might have even set he car on fire, if it had pierced the fuel tank.

So gentlemen please beware, and also inform other about the hazards of aerial firing.
    Thank you i'll care now!

Aerial firing is the most ridiculous thing one can do with a weapon. Not only it is a waist of money but also the privilege which you enjoy of keeping a weapon. It is an act conducted by people who are on a power trip.
    “The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war.”

Afghan soldier took 14.5mm bullet to head and survived!

Afghan soldier who had a 14.5mm bullet embedded in his head. Neurosurgeon Maj. John Bini, anesthesiologist Maj. Jeffrey Rengel and a member of the bomb disposal team removed the bullet at the Bagram Air Field hospital.

Regardless, a 14.5×114mm round, originally designed as an anti-tank cartridge, is far more powerful than a .50 BMG and it is a miracle that he survived. He must have been hit at an extreme range, or a colleague fired a round directly up in the air and he was hit by the bullet falling to the ground.

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...-and-survived/
    All That Is Necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing!

But his guy is not lucky enough

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed6gFjcO7Yk
    The Last Sermon Of Prophet Muhammad SAW.
    \"O People, no prophet or apostle will come after me and no new faith will be born. Reason well, therefore, O People, and understand words which I convey to you. I leave behind me two things, the Quran and my example, the Sunnah and if you follow these you will never go astray\".

Quote Originally Posted by khurramdool View Post
    But his guy is not lucky enough

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed6gFjcO7Yk
    Unpleasant to watch. Nowadays I always get a side if such a scenario breaks in.
    Remember the first rule of gunfighting ... have a gun.

same question: what would happen if people shoot in the ground?

Dear Paki Gunner Bro, Welcome to PakGuns Forum !!

Regarding to your question of shooting into "Ground" ....yes it can be done provided that the surface should "Never Ever" be "Hard" or "Rockey"....

3 to 5 ft of wet soft soil without any rock or stone placed within a area of 4 x 4 sq ft.............will make your shooting adventure safe & intersting !!!!!!!!! (But make sure that this too is in a "Safe" place and not crowded by "Living Beings" for saver & smoother" shooting experince !!!!!!!!!!

Regards
    A stitch in time saves Nine

@ Paki Gunner Bro welcome to PakGun
    Always Believe in GOD............. Because......... There are some Questions in Grave That can not be Answerd by GOOGLE.

What shooting in the air can do

http://news.yahoo.com/video/us-15749...-27652095.html

The above is quoted on yahoo news today. A man fired his loaded muzzle loader in the air so that he could clean it afterwards. The bullet traveled over a mile and hit a girl in the head causing her fatality.

A freak accident, but the possibility of this happening is all too real in densely populated areas like Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi etc. Hope we all would refrain from 'celebratory' shooting henceforth.
    Arma potentius aequum!

Quote Originally Posted by Trajan View Post
    http://news.yahoo.com/video/us-15749...-27652095.html

The above is quoted on yahoo news today. A man fired his loaded muzzle loader in the air so that he could clean it afterwards. The bullet traveled over a mile and hit a girl in the head causing her fatality.

A freak accident, but the possibility of this happening is all too real in densely populated areas like Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi etc. Hope we all would refrain from 'celebratory' shooting henceforth.

No responsible gun-owner should indulge in aerial firing. I recently attended a wedding of very well-educated family and was disappointed to see them indulge in this ridiculous activity. One of my friends argued that it is okay to fire shotguns in the air as they cannot cause injury or fatality when they fall back to the ground. I'm wondering if there is any merit in his argument?