Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Aerial Firing Hazards

Why do we even tolerate this anymore?
    Instead of saying
    "just fire above 60 degrees or use blanks" both of witch will of course, NEVER happen
    Re-classify this act as a act of terror;to be judged by the antiterrorism courts and punishable by the same which is done against terrorists.
    TBH when you think about it; how exactly is it different from a act of terror(i.e shooting up a crowded mall?)
    Both people are on a power trip, both are using weapons to do it, and even if they say they never 'intended' to cause any harm the end result is the same.

Lahore: MPA's son arrested for aerial firing released without charge

Last Updated On 21 March,2015 About 2 hours ago

Police said Faisal carries license and therefore charging him is not necessary

LAHORE (Dunya News) Faisal Ayub, son of Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) member Provincial Assembly (MPA) Saiful Malook Khokar was arrested on Saturday for aerial firing but was released without charge, Dunya News reported.
    According to details, Faisal was given VIP protocol at the police station when he was brought in for questioning for aerial firing. However, he was released without charge shortly. The police said Faisal carries license of the weapon and therefore charging is not necessary.
    "One eye man a king in blind man country"
    No matter how bad your situation seems, there is always another for whom things are worse.

Quote Originally Posted by skywalker233 View Post
    Lahore: MPA's son arrested for aerial firing released without charge

Last Updated On 21 March,2015 About 2 hours ago

Police said Faisal carries license and therefore charging him is not necessary

LAHORE (Dunya News) Faisal Ayub, son of Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) member Provincial Assembly (MPA) Saiful Malook Khokar was arrested on Saturday for aerial firing but was released without charge, Dunya News reported.
    According to details, Faisal was given VIP protocol at the police station when he was brought in for questioning for aerial firing. However, he was released without charge shortly. The police said Faisal carries license of the weapon and therefore charging is not necessary.
    People like them are destroying our society...

swamps of dixie, but some call it florida
    What goes up must come down and with enough velocity being pulled at by gravity at a rate of 9.8 m / s2. Which means death or serious injury for whoever is under the bullet returning to the ground. Why would anyone shoot in the air? I sure don't understand this.....
    -NRA benefactor life member-Goa (gun owners of america)life member-Saf (second amendment foundation)life member-Florida carry member-Knife rights member

Firing up in the air for no reason, is immature and irresponsible.
    If any one of you wish to fire without hurting anyone, i have a sollution. I know how to make wax ammunition. You can do it at home, easily. If i gain suffcient feedback, i sall post a detailed article on how to make it. You don't need many tools either. It is also a good way to practice at home. It just fires the wax projectile at 400 FPS and is primer powered only (no gun powder).

Quote Originally Posted by jhb View Post
    What goes up must come down and with enough velocity being pulled at by gravity at a rate of 9.8 m / s2. Which means death or serious injury for whoever is under the bullet returning to the ground. Why would anyone shoot in the air? I sure don't understand this.....
    Its our version of the 4th of july celebrations for the most part. You have stupidity with fireworks and guns, we only have guns.
    No real reason, they just do it for any sort of personal celebration; but with far less care then you lot. The safety first motto is ingrained into you at a early age in teh western lands, not so here.

The people here do not even practice basic firearm safety, rifles are left pointing in a unsafe direction and no form of trigger/muzzle discipline is practiced. Hell, its considered feminine to wear ear and eye protection while shooting here. There was another thread about that here, one member shared his experience with the local and staying safe.

The wax bullets are all fine and good, but you do have to clean out your gun more often and it cannot cycle a action, having to pull back the slide every time while shooting 9mm doesent help with realism.

If you want to practice i suggest a replica pistol from tokyo marui or classic army, powered by batteries and shoots plastic bbs. the ammo is available cheaply, ( 12-20 dollars for 5000 rounds ) and charging and shooting can all be done at home. For those in pakistan, they can be bought of Dx.com, just make sure to be able to explain yourself to the authorities if you get a policeman knocking at your door.

swamps of dixie, but some call it florida
    ^very true Sir. There is no lack or shortage of stupid in america.

Also true most of us are trained properly early on......on the rules of gun safety and shooting and proper handling.

Funny my grandfathers thought ear and eye protection was weak as well. Course both of them were about deaf by the time they died. Course they didn't shoot as much as we do today. I put thousands of rounds a month downrange at indoor ranges. Without hearing protection I'd be deaf by now.

Inner city folks here in then state's like to shoot in the air. Im often amazed as its not rocket science to understand that bullets come back to earth and they will kill or seriously injure someone. Guess if one doesn't care if they kill or injure innocents like women or children.......they just don't care. So be it....I'll never have innocents blood on my hand's from owning and shooting guns.
    -NRA benefactor life member-Goa (gun owners of america)life member-Saf (second amendment foundation)life member-Florida carry member-Knife rights member

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jhb View Post
    ^very true Sir. There is no lack or shortage of stupid in america.

Also true most of us are trained properly early on......on the rules of gun safety and shooting and proper handling.

Funny my grandfathers thought ear and eye protection was weak as well. Course both of them were about deaf by the time they died. Course they didn't shoot as much as we do today. I put thousands of rounds a month downrange at indoor ranges. Without hearing protection I'd be deaf by now.

Inner city folks here in then state's like to shoot in the air. Im often amazed as its not rocket science to understand that bullets come back to earth and they will kill or seriously injure someone. Guess if one doesn't care if they kill or injure innocents like women or children.......they just don't care. So be it....I'll never have innocents blood on my hand's from owning and shooting guns.
    Those who shoot in the air suffer from a mistaken belief that the craters on the moon are from their weapons.

I have tried my level best to teach people not to do so. But generally am ridiculed. There are some who have never been to a range. So dont even know what range shooting or gun safety is all about.

taking them to the range is I have noticed, the best soultion. Once u have had a range session. U would not want to waste ammo. Shooting the moon.

As for ear eye protection. I always carry a few extra glasses and ear muffs. The "Macho" crowd more often then not end up borrowing them.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

God must love stupid people, he made so many.
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Quote Originally Posted by shahroze View Post
    God must love stupid people, he made so many.
    Peoples have very easy access to wepons but no access to shooting ranges.

Where they will fire their wepons? Pakguns forum is community of more then 1500 members. I think only fifty

or more people will have access to shooting range. Where rest of people practice their shooting skills?

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Those who shoot in the air suffer from a mistaken belief that the craters on the moon are from their weapons.

I have tried my level best to teach people not to do so. But generally am ridiculed. There are some who have never been to a range. So dont even know what range shooting or gun safety is all about.

taking them to the range is I have noticed, the best soultion. Once u have had a range session. U would not want to waste ammo. Shooting the moon.

As for ear eye protection. I always carry a few extra glasses and ear muffs. The "Macho" crowd more often then not end up borrowing them.
    Not so. I believe they are from a secretive cult that seeks to carry out the message portrayed in the historic 2010 film, despicable me.
    I believe the moon has somehow crossed them.
    or taken something from them.
    They may just be poor people who have to sleep outside but prefer pitch darkness, and so seek to destroy the moon.

Member Extraordinaire Birdshooter007's Avatar
    Just read in the news, groom killed by aerial firing, probably his own gun.

PML-N submits resolution in PA to declare aerial firing as non-bailable offense

Last Updated On 13 April,2015 About 1 day ago

PML-N MNA urged the House to take practical steps to halt aerial firing.

LAHORE (Dunya News) A resolution to declare aerial firing as non-bailable crime has been submitted in Punjab Assembly today (Monday), Dunya News reported.

MNA of Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) Ejaz Ahmad presented the resolution while stating that aerial firing incidents have escalated in the province as the culprits get bail after committing this crime.

He further urged the government to halt this ongoing felony by taking strict action against those who commit it.
    "One eye man a king in blind man country"
    No matter how bad your situation seems, there is always another for whom things are worse.

PML-N MNA urged the House to take practical steps to halt aerial firing.

How can an Member National Assembly aka MNA can present bill in Provincial Punjab Assembly

should avoid aerial firing and also tell our frends and neighbours not to do it

our page is helping and can help much more in avoiding aerial firing by peoples as we have hundread of thousands visitors to which we can convey our msg easily

we should have a special campaign to avoid aerial firing in the days of eid and new year, it can save several lifes

gaari k aggay agogy to marrna to hai he. he didnt follow basic safety rule and faced the reality. its more of safety hazard than hawae faring hazard.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    gaari k aggay agogy to marrna to hai he. he didnt follow basic safety rule and faced the reality. its more of safety hazard than hawae faring hazard.
    Still breathing in critical
    Bullet entered through an eye passes the ear.
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail