Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Aerial Firing Hazards

Quote Originally Posted by Sturmgewehr View Post
    Oh my why do people indulge in such a terrible thing like this....dont they care about their fellow human biengs....such buggers should have their guns snatched from them and their licenses cancelled......
    Bro once i told my friend.. (an educated person holding MBA degree) that aerial firing is lethal.. he started fighting with me .. saying that am ignorant and its not lethal , its only lethal below 50 degree... now if an educated person speaks like tat how can you convince a ignorant one...

Quote Originally Posted by Khan381 View Post
    Bro once i told my friend.. (an educated person holding MBA degree) that aerial firing is lethal.. he started fighting with me .. saying that am ignorant and its not lethal , its only lethal below 50 degree... now if an educated person speaks like tat how can you convince a ignorant one...
    Sorry to hear your friends attitude sir.....why dont our people think about others safety.....any thing that goes up will come down....what about the laws of conservation of momentum.....and yes you are right...one is angered even more when perfectly educated and otherwise rational people try to defend this attitude disease.....guns are not toys...they are lethal tools of destruction...and until one realizes that one shouldnt be allowed to own a weapon.....Like in Germany.

and the biggest irony such scumbags and idiots get easily lic of PB and NPB and the person who can gentlemanly keep an arm cannot get one :/
    "I'll give you my gun when you pry it from my cold, dead hands!"

Quote Originally Posted by SalmanHusain View Post
    and the biggest irony such scumbags and idiots get easily lic of PB and NPB and the person who can gentlemanly keep an arm cannot get one :/
    Sir, Licensed weapons are only in Cities like Peshawar, islamabad, pindi, lahore, multan, khi, sialkot... no one bothers about lic in villages or small districts... you dont have lic not a big deal...u can keep and carry weapon widout lic.. it is not considered as somthing illegal...

Sir, Licensed weapons are only in Cities like Peshawar, islamabad, pindi, lahore, multan, khi, sialkot... no one bothers about lic in villages or small districts... you dont have lic not a big deal...u can keep and carry weapon widout lic.. it is not considered as somthing illegal...
    Pakguns is all about responsible and enlightened gun owners so please refrain form giving such advice
    "I'll give you my gun when you pry it from my cold, dead hands!"

Member Extraordinaire Birdshooter007's Avatar
    I seriously doubt that..especially the emboldened ones.

i'm in agreement with chauhdary sb.
    "a retard with a gun is retarded enough to pull the trigger"

Quote Originally Posted by Chauhdary View Post
    I seriously doubt that..especially the emboldened ones.
    Chauhdry sahib.. leave criminal aside... still in cities we have concept of licences... in rural areas thr is no such concept of licences.. n atleast you have a fear if caught by LEA it will trouble u widout lic...

Member Extraordinaire Birdshooter007's Avatar
    I don't believe most people living in cities in Balouchistan, KPK and Khi have lics.

Ariel firing should be banned and made a listed crime in built up areas. its so unsafe.
    Ahmad

In Balouchistan many arms dealer can sell you guns and ammo without any license.
    \'\' The Most Beautiful Thing In The World Is The World Itself \'\'

Dear Members & Viewers,

Just When are we Going to Changes as a "Responsible Citizen" ?

Aerial Firing ????

Just WHY ?

Regards
    A stitch in time saves Nine

Quote Originally Posted by Birdshooter007 View Post
    I don't believe most people living in cities in Balouchistan, KPK and Khi have lics.
    bird shooter you r right

Before arieal firing one should realise that the bullet which leaves the barrel will land some where its not going to disappear in the air and God forbid if it lands on human it will kill or injure.we all need be responsible.May Allah keep us safe.Aameen.

the fired bullet is relatively more dangerous

15 March 2015
    -
    Shots of joy: Cricket win costs child her life

KARACHI:
    Eight-year-old Misbah was playing with her dolls inside her home. She cared little for the other game the grown-ups were so obsessed with. Cricket bored her. Her dolls were her world. Her instincts were right; cricket took her life in the end.

That fateful day, Pakistan won the match against Ireland. Misbah lost her life to the aerial shots fired by over-zealous fans over Pakistan’s win against Ireland.
    Misbah, a student of class II, lived in a small house at Nishter Basti, near Old Sabzi Mandi, within the limits of PIB Colony police station. “She was playing in the yard when suddenly she fell on the floor bleeding,” said her father, Rasheed who is a labourer by profession.
    The devastated father said a stray bullet killed his daughter.
    “There was intense firing in the area. Before I could take her inside the room, the bullet had been hit and killed her.”
    The family immediately took her into the Abbasi Shaheed Hospital but she had breathed her last before they could reach the facility. The family staged a demonstration to protest the incident. Not many people cared to join.
    The police were informed about the incident. They confirmed the girl was killed by a stray bullet during the bout of aerial firing after Pakistan won the match. Sub-inspector Ishtiaq told The Express Tribune that the bullet hit the victim on the head, killing her on the spot.

Source: http://tribune.com.pk/story/853693/s...hild-her-life/
    Guns don't kill people, People kill people

Enthusiast
    very painful ........ no words.
    "A vote is like a rifle, its usefulness depends upon the character of the user" - Theodore Roosevelt

Very sad news .
    If you seek peace prepare for war .

sorry to hear that.May Allah save us form such incidents.