Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Aerial Firing Hazards

Enthusiast

Aerial Firing Hazards

A few days back, I visiting a friend of mine who is a surgeon, and he told me about a surgery he had done earlier that day. A boy had been brought to him with a bullet lodged in his jaw. He had been hit by that bullet after it pierced the windshield of his car, which he was driving when the incident happened. Surprisingly, neither the boy nor anyone else with him heard the gunshot. But subsequent investigations revealed, that the bullet which was from an AK 47, had been shot at a wedding function which taking place in DHA Phase 5. The boy was driving near Marina Club. The distance as the crow flies was about 2 miles.

This was the first bullet. The second bullet, also from an AK47 went through the roof of the car, through the rear seat, and got lodged in the metal panel between the fuel tank and the seat.

This lad and the other people in the car were plain simple lucky. For the first bullet could have easily pierced his eye or gone through his chest or shoulder, and the second one might have even set he car on fire, if it had pierced the fuel tank.

So gentlemen please beware, and also inform other about the hazards of aerial firing.

Member Extraordinaire Birdshooter007's Avatar
    Thanks for sharing this vital info bro

Lord of War
    An eye opener. Thanks for sharing the incident

the culprit should be beaten with a leather belt for injuring a person while fulfilling his desire, firing in the city/which is not allowed(firing in all cities is banned)

Aerial firing is crazy !! specially in cities , this culture should be discouraged and any incident of aerial firing should be reported immediately to authorities....... The sad part is most of us tend to take part in aerial firing !!
    Over the years I have matured and I avoid aerial firing , infact I prefer staying indoors on ocassions like , new years , chand raat , 14th August, cricket matches etc ..
    In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women..........(From the movie Scarface)

Father of a friend of mine was hit in the chest, while he was sleeping in open air during load shedding. luckily bullet stuck in his rib cage and just missed the heart.

Careless, aerial firing is not only stupid, but can also be prohibited in islam. Islam has a specific code of ethics regarding weapon handling.

Once a sahabi was carrying arrows with their tails in masjid nabawi, Rasollah SAW told him to hold it with their heads lest they may harm others.

Sometimes I feel being callous about islam has left as uncivilized.

Well, thats my 2 cents, others may disagree.

People often fire at their roofs to alarm others that this house is not safe to enter. If people does Ariel firing for this reason then they should only fire 12 GUAGE # 8 OR similar bird shot cartridge, it also make big bang than bullet and does not harm any one.
    Been there, Done that

an ingorant society we are livin in, thanks for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by siliconheart

Once a sahabi was carrying arrows with their tails in masjid nabawi, Rasollah SAW told him to hold it with their heads lest they may harm others.

Sometimes I feel being callous about islam has left as uncivilized.
    Masha Allah a nice Hadis quoted from your side . And i do agree with you being callous about islam has left as uncivilized

Quote Originally Posted by Turumti
    A few days back, I visiting a friend of mine who is a surgeon, and he told me about a surgery he had done earlier that day. A boy had been brought to him with a bullet lodged in his jaw. He had been hit by that bullet after it pierced the windshield of his car, which he was driving when the incident happened. Surprisingly, neither the boy nor anyone else with him heard the gunshot. But subsequent investigations revealed, that the bullet which was from an AK 47, had been shot at a wedding function which taking place in DHA Phase 5. The boy was driving near Marina Club. The distance as the crow flies was about 2 miles.

This was the first bullet. The second bullet, also from an AK47 went through the roof of the car, through the rear seat, and got lodged in the metal panel between the fuel tank and the seat.

This lad and the other people in the car were plain simple lucky. For the first bullet could have easily pierced his eye or gone through his chest or shoulder, and the second one might have even set he car on fire, if it had pierced the fuel tank.

So gentlemen please beware, and also inform other about the hazards of aerial firing.
    Thanks for sharing
    * Winning does\'nt always means being first, winning means you\' r doing better than you have done before*

Quote Originally Posted by MianTaimur
    ............infact I prefer staying indoors on ocassions like , new years , chand raat , 14th August, cricket matches etc ..
    +1

I restrict my family to go out even on gallery on chaand raat, new year or any other occasions where i hear shots being fired until and unless i hear complete silence outside, honestly speaking this awareness was not in me before and i learned about the hazards after being on these forums so kudos to pakguns for sharing the knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by baqai
    I restrict my family to go out even on gallery on chaand raat, new year or any other occasions where i hear shots being fired until and unless i hear complete silence outside, honestly speaking this awareness was not in me before and i learned about the hazards after being on these forums so kudos to pakguns for sharing the knowledge
    +1

i prefer shooting in soil because of same consequences

a girl i know lost her sister a few years ago during aerial firing of her neoghbour in peshawer
    both girls were standing in the balcony to enjoy wedding and arrival of barat

the poor girl hit; flew many feet in air after being hit in the thoracic region and died in agony after three days

it was a 7.62x39mm bullet
    Aastana e Aaliya Khurmia Shareef
    Adyala Road, Rawalpindi
    almaroof Totaiyaan Wali Sarkar

Supreme Member
    Aerial firing is criminal and there is no justification for it, whatsoever. Unfortunately, I have seen many so called civilized and well educated people doing aerial firing on marriages etc. Somehow, they behave like absolute illiterates on that occasion :|

Turumti bhai, thanks for sharing the information :)

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PUNJTANI5
    i prefer shooting in soil because of same consequences

a girl i know lost her sister a few years ago during aerial firing of her neoghbour in peshawer
    both girls were standing in the balcony to enjoy wedding and arrival of barat

the poor girl hit; flew many feet in air after being hit in the thoracic region and died in agony after three days

+1 PUNJTANI on Ariel shooting hazards, it is indeed a criminal act & there is no second opinion.
    but kindly reconfirm this phenomena as 7.62 cannot make a human target air IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by PUNJTANI5

I second Ahmad brother's comments.The girl would have not been thrown air-borne upon impact,the people at the scene must have exagerrated the situation.

i cannot believe it either with 7.62x39

but i am giving the bullet type as i heard from that girl
    she said kalashinkof bullet

and the incident happened 15 yrs ago
    so i am unable to give any more info
    Aastana e Aaliya Khurmia Shareef
    Adyala Road, Rawalpindi
    almaroof Totaiyaan Wali Sarkar

Aerial firing is dangerous if bulets are fired at an angle of 45 or less. Try to fire the bullets above 60 degree if you cant stop yourself.
    Courage is doing what you are afraid to do. There can be no courage unless you are scared.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

This guy should be put in jail.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nlgp...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF7qd...eature=related

He thinks he is making music..

Listen to him doing that.

Regards
    ....Rana Rasal...
    the future is untold
    till the static unfolds that the good die young
    Please God let this Bad Boy die old