Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The New Purchases Thread (Handguns only)

@AK47
    Bro...infact i resized the pics before posting, but anyways i have resized them again for u.

Blog Entries
    @Tomahawk...........Thanks for obliging bro and congrats again with the beauty, looking nice indeed, let's have some real review, minimum 50 rounds or so, for a better working experience.

Nice item, I'm sure that grip gives a SOLID hold on the gun, quite a "neck" I must say. ;) :)
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

"Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

Member Emeritus
    Nice pictures.. enjoy shooting Tomahawk brother.... :)

Nice pictures.. enjoy shooting Tomahawk brother
    "Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft". Roosevelt

"A 9mm might expand to .45, but a .45 will never shrink to 9mm".

"Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement".

vey nice gun, my friend bought it yesterday in black and white colour
    “You can get more with a nice word and a gun than you can with a nice word.”

Tomahawk

Bro, many congrats for your new purchase .. now waiting for the range review :)

range of lahore is close dear

@Aquarius, @ACHILLES, @assad ahmad nawab
    Thank you all for appreciating.

@Usama
    Thank you bro...i am also desperately waiting to test at some range...was planning to take the membership of LAHORE RIFLE CLUB...but then i have to postpone the plan for some time.

Tomahawk brother congrats for your new buy, will you please tell me from which dealer did you bought your PT809E and how much did it cost you?
    Thanks

Tomahawk brother nice gun nice photography. Once again many congratulations for getting the beauty...........
    “Any tool is a weapon if you hold it right.”

@Tomahawk brother very nice buy every ting u want to know about pt809 hope u find help from this link

http://www.pakguns.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=4254

;)

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ARlover
    @Tomahawk brother very nice buy every ting u want to know about pt809 hope u find help from this link

;)
    nice information ARlove, you are the right man to ask about PG threads. :)
    I am in many ways name less, many ways shame less, I can be the purest soul with evil as my goal, I can be the story untold.

Congrats again bro!
    \"A rifle is like a vote: Its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.\" -- Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Shahzeb
    Congrats again bro!
    Thanks bro.

Quote Originally Posted by apalo
    Quote Originally Posted by ARlover

;)
    nice information ARlove, you are the right man to ask about PG threads. :)

pakguns encyclopedia :)

Enthusiast
    But how he manages to get himself banned at such a fast pace is beyond comprehension.

809E rocks :) .

hi all dear friends...adding to my purchase cart i bought ZIGANA T , made by TISAS of turkey....its a real good gun i am enjoying it...posting a few pics

\"You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word. It is victory. Victory at all costs. Victory in spite of all terrors. Victory, however long and hard the road may be, for without victory there is no survival.\"

Mubarik ho app ko. Have safe shooting.
    "Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft". Roosevelt

"A 9mm might expand to .45, but a .45 will never shrink to 9mm".

"Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement".

a few more pics

\"You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word. It is victory. Victory at all costs. Victory in spite of all terrors. Victory, however long and hard the road may be, for without victory there is no survival.\"