Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Do you conceal your gun? WATCH THIS!

@trajan
    I agree one must be equiped to handle the stress and adrenaline surge and that can only happen when one has alot of practice under ones belt.

@ Anthrax: +100
    Thanks for sharing bro,
    @ Faisji,
    excellent reminder that practice is the key towards your timely and effective reaction
    " Kabhi Aey haqiqat-e- muntazir nazar AA libas e mijaz main,
    Keh hazaron sajday tarap rahay hain meri jabeen e niyaz main "

My 2 cents
    Know your firearm, and I mean inside and out, no one mentioned jams and FTF FTE here, those can happen anytime, can you clear a jam in your firearm in 5 seconds or less? Can you dissassemble and reassemble your firearm in complete darkness? Can you reload in complete darkness? Have you practiced shooting in dark situations? Do you know human eye can see very well in the dark? This small fact alone can be handy in a situation.
    Know your holster, can you draw blindfolded?
    Stress, everyone reacts differently, some become super human and some lose their spine, but practice will help you greatly, and with practice I mean targeted, well thought out conditioning drills. Here is an article that touches upon Combat physiology
    http://www.bridgeportshootingrange.c...rPressure.html
    In my opinion if you are serious about it, train properly and regularly and hope and pray for the best.

nice share ! keep it up !
    My Doctor told me to start killing people ......well not in those exact words........he said i had to reduce the stress in my life ......same thing !!!!

Rookie
    I remember this haha. ABC news is a liberal media company. They made this segment to make concealed carry people look like fools. They will do anything to slander guns just to push their agenda to ban them lol.

They used professional cops as gunmen against barely-trained students, of which the one who was "most experienced with guns" didn't even have his credentials listed. These people would rather all those students be unarmed sitting ducks than to give any one of them the chance to fight back with a gun to make it equal.
    Last edited by ImranA; 24-03-2013 at 12:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthrax View Post
    Real life danger is something which can turn a professional with a gun into a marshmallow. There have been countless events where something like that happened. If that's true, then what about us? The Regular Joe who carries a concealed weapon at all times, hoping to protect his life when in danger?

This test might not be everything there is to CC, but it certainly is something to watch about as it raises a lot of questions.

If you conceal your weapon on a daily basis, make SURE you watch both parts of this video.

Do NOT skip out on this, it's VERY VALUABLE to you and your routine carry.

Part-1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QjZY...eature=related

Part-2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLN6_...eature=related

When you're done, lets exchange some thoughts on a situation like that which we've already discussed a few times but not from this angle where tests and footage are available to us of people being put in a hostile environment.
    Please come in Pakistan and give us some training like this .. love your style of knowledge sharing !
    Insured By Glock !

The whole video is made to make people look stupid who CC . They use professional LEA people against students who plays video games and air soft just to prove a point that we don't need guns . But I strongly believe that the people who do CC they should practice with their weapon rather then buy it and keep it and admire it on weekend or shoot once a year on new year or couple of other occasion . Lack of confidence that comes from lack of competence traing is a important part if decide to conceal carry practice ,practice and practice and it shows clearly that what will happen if you are not prepared and well trained they say shit happen when you dance naked .
    If you seek peace prepare for war .

Quote Originally Posted by hmd View Post
    The whole video is made to make people look stupid who CC . They use professional LEA people against students who plays video games and air soft just to prove a point that we don't need guns . But I strongly believe that the people who do CC they should practice with their weapon rather then buy it and keep it and admire it on weekend or shoot once a year on new year or couple of other occasion . Lack of confidence that comes from lack of competence traing is a important part if decide to conceal carry practice ,practice and practice and it shows clearly that what will happen if you are not prepared and well trained they say shit happen when you dance naked .
    KharaSuch - love you Comment Sir
    Insured By Glock !