Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Makarov 9mm

Quote Originally Posted by AK47
    @fahd.mehmood.............Kindly post your two assets, would like to see them. :)
    @AK47

pics of the 1988 mak can be found on below pasted links

http://www.pakguns.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3066&p=3
    http://www.pakguns.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3066&p=4

the other 2 maks belong to my friend and i will ask him to give me pics of his guns also

Aoa to everyone i want to ask that which licence is need for makarov pistol. 9mm is valid for makarov or not plz conform me thanks

I have two Makarov pistols, a Russian and an East German, and two CZ82s in 9mm Mak. They are all very reliable and accurate. I regularly carry a CZ82. I have probably fired at least 20 different types of commercial and military ammo and all of it is perfect. Military "Communist" Makarov is often corrosive, but all the commercial 9x18 I've shot has been non-corrosive.
    I have seen examples of Darra 9mm Mak that was loaded using surplus 9x19 cases. From the way it looked I would not have tried to fire it in any of my pistols.
    I would love to see pictures of rounds and boxes of any Desi 9x18 Makarov that members would be able to post. I have a good friend who collects anything "Makarov".

Quote Originally Posted by mianhaider View Post
    Aoa to everyone i want to ask that which licence is need for makarov pistol. 9mm is valid for makarov or not plz conform me thanks
    You can use your 9 mm
    XXXXXPeaceXXXXX

Quote Originally Posted by mianhaider View Post
    Yes it valid, most people register it as 9mm these days.
    "morior invictus" (Death before defeat )