Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Makarov 9mm

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarius
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilani
    Aquarius brother, could you please provide some latest information about Mak ammo prices in Peshawar. Federal, Russian and Chinese? Thanks and regards
    Will let you know later Gilani brother..
    hummm Gilani bhai asking Makarov rounds rates means ??? :rolleyes:
    Means we'll be hearing a good news shortly.

In the meanwhile, Peshawar brothers may please find him some reasonably priced rounds and original magazines. :)

@ Fahd.Mehmood Bro can i have name and No of the Dealer :)
    A Good Plan For Today Is Better Then A Great Plan For Tomorrow

fahad brother, are you sure you are using original chinese Makarov ammo ?

Aquarius brother, could you please provide some latest information about Mak ammo prices in Peshawar. Federal, Russian and Chinese? Thanks and regards
    Gillani Sb how can i check if i am getting original chinese. There is a visual difference between desi and chinese plus the chinese rounds are not getting stuck in the barrel after discharge. Apart from this i have no way of knowing the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunpsycho
    @ Fahd.Mehmood Bro can i have name and No of the Dealer :)

Javed Arms in Rahim yar khan

Member Emeritus
    Gilani brother the Russian Mak rounds are available in the market now a days @75/round, as these are short in market hence price hike.. according to the dealer when the new stalk arrives prices will be down.

Here are some pictures of original Russian rounds as you know better than me.. actually it comes in its original packing in 16 rounds per pack @1200..

And these are American Eagle by Federal @50/round in its original packing in 50 per box @ 2500.

The Chinese rounds are not available in the market.... :)

@Fahd.Mehmood thanks Bro :) :)

@Fahd.mehmood Bro can i have contact No of Javeed Arms also :)

they signed on the forum a few days ago. in the introduction thread. call them and let mr jawad know ur from pakguns and give my reference. (i hope it works :P )

Javed arms
    53, shahi road
    Rahim Yar Khan
    068 5876755
    javedarms@hotmail.com

Thanks Fahd Bro

Quote Originally Posted by fahd.mehmood
    they signed on the forum a few days ago. in the introduction thread. call them and let mr jawad know ur from pakguns and give my reference. (i hope it works :P )

Javed arms
    53, shahi road
    Rahim Yar Khan
    068 5876755
    javedarms@hotmail.com
    Gilani Sb, here's something you were looking for......... Mak ammo.

Supreme Member
    Aquarius brother, thanks for the update. How is the performance of Federal ammo as compared with original Russian? I have never fired Federal ammo in the Mak :)

Supreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SA

Javed arms
    53, shahi road
    Rahim Yar Khan
    068 5876755
    javedarms@hotmail.com
    Yes SA sahib, and as per Fahad sahib, chinese ammo is doing well in his Mak. But RYK is too far away........ :(

Javed arms
    53, shahi road
    Rahim Yar Khan
    068 5876755
    javedarms@hotmail.com
    Yes SA sahib, and as per Fahad sahib, chinese ammo is doing well in his Mak. But RYK is too far away........ :(
    @ Gillani Sb . Ill buy some for u and store it till u are able to find a way to get it. :)

I will be traveling to Karachi within the next 7-10days. if anyone from Karachi wants some i can bring it. "SOME" :)

Any idea about price and availability of Mak Ammo in Karachi :)

Some one told me that Poison Russian bullets are also available in Market is it true?...are there any Poison bullet for Maka

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TT-33
    Some one told me that Poison Russian bullets are also available in Market is it true?...are there any Poison bullet for Maka

You cracked me up TT-33 bro, Poisoned bullets :lol: if a simple un-poisoned bullet can do the job in seconds whats the use of poisoning a bullet.... instead of poison dipped bullet a seperat packet of poison with bullets can be more of a sense, incase bullet doesnot work try the poison ;)
    Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others.

Supreme Member
    @ Gillani Sb . Ill buy some for u and store it till u are able to find a way to get it. :)
    That is so sweet of you Fahad sahib :)

Supreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Denovo87
    Quote Originally Posted by TT-33

You cracked me up TT-33 bro, Poisoned bullets :lol: if a simple un-poisoned bullet can do the job in seconds whats the use of poisoning a bullet.... instead of poison dipped bullet a seperat packet of poison with bullets can be more of a sense, incase bullet doesnot work try the poison ;)
    If said in Urdu, ie, zahar wali goli, the whole argument makes a complete sense :D :lol:

Supreme Member
    I thought "Poison" was a perfume :/
    There are only TWO times when you can have too much ammo... When you are on fire or when you are drowning...

I will be traveling to Karachi within the next 7-10days. if anyone from Karachi wants some i can bring it. "SOME" :)
    And if Gilani Sb doesn't find a way till June-end, I'll personally pick them up from you Fahad and hand deliver them to Gilani Sb.