Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Everyday Carry, Firearms and Survival Kits

Quote Originally Posted by shahroze View Post
    I feel you. But the govt is to blame when you buy pof. DSA is private company. ....
    Well in the light of this comment, every private business is open to do any thing irrespective of consequences. I doubt its so. Some lawer member to correct me but quality control has to follow by all. Otherwise private hospitals should not be liable for killing patients from wrong treatments and private schools are not to be questioned if they teach nothing at all. Govt is 100% responsible. If there is no quality control law that too is negligence of Govt. as Govt is responsible to make laws for every matter.
    Smith & Wesson is also known for wheel guns why Sheild became gold standard auto? DSA works with Govt based orgs and a huge cut is defense projects. DSA and Govt together are culprits not me you and other unsatisfied trushot owners. I know even if i go to court i ll listen to some crap like that as law virtually does not exist in this country. Case in point, In Japan alone, electric appliances has to undergo 126 quality control checks prior to be allowed to go in JDM. Why not here? Private is not a magic word. These companies suck our taxes. They better well are supposed to deliver or refrain from selling crap.
    Last edited by jamalkio77; 18-04-2020 at 05:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shahroze View Post
    Experience beats knowledge.
    True. But if any gun enthusiats is offerred to chose one out of two (for free) ; Glock or Chinese TT, what do u think would people select even having not experienced glock ? Toyota is experienced by every one yet every ones dream is mercedes? That crave is knowlege based not experience.

Quote Originally Posted by jamalkio77 View Post
    They better well are supposed to deliver or refrain from selling crap.
    You are too naive.
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

True. But if any gun enthusiats is offerred to chose one out of two (for free) ; Glock or Chinese TT,
    I'd get the one i don't have.
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Jamal bhai, the Trueshot we took to the range was worked over by a lot of senior members here. It was shooting to the right even at 10 yards.. I think its something to do with their sights.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

I don't think any pistol is sighted and zeroed by our Pakistani manufacturers. They only test to check if they go bang every time !
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Jamal bhai, the Trueshot we took to the range was worked over by a lot of senior members here. It was shooting to the right even at 10 yards.. I think its something to do with their sights.

Veh EDC update. Installed pica-tinny laser. Imalent DN70 and quarter inch thick blade (made in wazirabad for for good 5k so dont take it light). Can be used for bush-craft, camping any thing.
    Name:  IMG_5860.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  73.8 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

oooh A G shock! I have been wearing G shocks since I bought my first one waay back in the early 90s.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

oooh A G shock! I have been wearing G shocks since I bought my first one waay back in the early 90s.
    Same here, G shocks till i die

POF karachi stated that the POF 4 & 5 are no longer available to customers. One has to place an order at their factory outlet only to get a piece after a few months.
    They have also done design changes to their 308 win spoter its has a standard g3 length barrel with flash hider and the finish is phosphate instead of black paint finish.

Same here, G shocks till i die
    Yess.. G Shocks For life! (Hi-Five)

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    They have also done design changes to their 308 win spoter its has a standard g3 length barrel with flash hider and the finish is phosphate instead of black paint finish.
    As well, they should, I mean I touched the paint with my nail and it had started to come off. I had heard that the current factory price of the weapon is 300k. if that is true, a better finish is the least we can expect.

As well, they should, I mean I touched the paint with my nail and it had started to come off. I had heard that the current factory price of the weapon is 300k. if that is true, a better finish is the least we can expect.
    yes the paint comes off easy,on mine its was scratched on many places when i bought it.a friend bought the new one its has a g3 barell with flash hider which i like but the grey finish is not attractive for me they should have imported the paint.yes they have increased the price.