Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 4181899091
Results 1,801 to 1,809 of 1809

Thread: * * * Glock Club * * *

Lol at Sarcasm ...
    Last edited by MK47; 07-10-2018 at 02:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    Lol at Sarcasm (Shahroz and FA226)
    No i am serious bro, i am thinking of buying a tt for 200k just for reliablity.

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    Maybe then it'll actually get the respect it deserves.
    All steel construction
    Crisp SA trigger
    7.62 bottle neck cartidge
    Superior ballistics
    Slim body easy to cc
    But alas it ain't a glock.
    Sucky communist weapon.
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Quote Originally Posted by shahroze View Post
    Maybe then it'll actually get the respect it deserves.
    All steel construction
    Crisp SA trigger
    7.62 bottle neck cartidge
    Superior ballistics
    Slim body easy to cc
    But alas it ain't a glock.
    Sucky communist weapon.
    You got it bro.

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    if you pay 200k for a tt. they will give complimentary security guard for a month also
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    if you pay 200k for a tt. they will give complimentary security guard for a month also
    I don't want security guard,then I will become a VIP.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    I have now seen the error of my ways.. Henceforth I will take my China TT to the gunsmith and demand that it be heavily customized (Please note that my auto correct suggested 'victimized') till its at least 250k.

Please note that the price of an NP 42 in the country above USA is (since norc china weapons are banned in USA) hovers around 400 NIB and Glock around 550 NIB (CDN)

this is why I always call the NP 42 the "Goron kee Glock" As in, hay if your cant afford a combat customized CZ or a SIG go for a glock or an NP (in the country above USA). Goras are ok with my advice , but when a glock owner "here".. listens to it. He throws a blue fit and goes up in smoke..

We were happily buying em for the same price as our gora counterparts do so. But We will pay ten times more for a Geelaak. cause hay its .. its.. itss.. well its its in the movies and Keanu reeves looks ooh soo cool with it.

As for reliability issues. i have shot my NP 42 more then a couple of thousand times, used it as the range gun for many newbies, used local, SnB, POF, 311, Tula, federal hydreoshock, and God knows what else with it. It only gave me an average of 2 issues per box for local ammo. None for SnB and other imported brands And please note I had purchased it from fellow member naeemur raham who had himself used it a lot.

But well.. I did not pay 500 k for it. Only 34k and with an extra mag thrown in. I am so dead .. i know..

However, buying a local glock CC is not what I would advise, least of all a local striker fired weapon. If 35k is your budget, i suggest going fro a CF mini. A freind got one used for 55k in the market. Its used price hovers around 55k to 65k or so. And with its single stack mag, it is very very easy to conceal as fellow member Deathrow will testify.

I might get one Glock local - wali cause of the "Keanu Reeves" factor. But then I already have other single stack and sub compact pistols around, for cc.

And if your heart is set on a G 26, then buy one from RAC (I might do the same) but dont put in 500 rounds though it every year. Unlike imported guns, locals dont have a 'break-in' period especially Glocks. They just have a 'break " period , and the good ones generally start giving issues after 500 rounds or so.
    Last edited by Enigmatic Desires; 08-10-2018 at 11:07 AM.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    I have now seen the error of my ways.. Henceforth I will take my China TT to the gunsmith and demand that it be heavily customized (Please note that my auto correct suggested 'victimized') till its at least 250k.

Please note that the price of an NP 42 in the country above USA is (since norc china weapons are banned in USA) hovers around 400 NIB and Glock around 550 NIB (CDN)

this is why I always call the NP 42 the "Goron kee Glock" As in, hay if your cant afford a combat customized CZ or a SIG go for a glock or an NP (in the country above USA). Goras are ok with my advice , but when a glock owner "here".. listens to it. He throws a blue fit and goes up in smoke..

We were happily buying em for the same price as our gora counterparts do so. But We will pay ten times more for a Geelaak. cause hay its .. its.. itss.. well its its in the movies and Keanu reeves looks ooh soo cool with it.

As for reliability issues. i have shot my NP 42 more then a couple of thousand times, used it as the range gun for many newbies, used local, SnB, POF, 311, Tula, federal hydreoshock, and God knows what else with it. It only gave me an average of 2 issues per box for local ammo. None for SnB and other imported brands And please note I had purchased it from fellow member naeemur raham who had himself used it a lot.

But well.. I did not pay 500 k for it. Only 34k and with an extra mag thrown in. I am so dead .. i know..

However, buying a local glock CC is not what I would advise, least of all a local striker fired weapon. If 35k is your budget, i suggest going fro a CF mini. A freind got one used for 55k in the market. Its used price hovers around 55k to 65k or so. And with its single stack mag, it is very very easy to conceal as fellow member Deathrow will testify.

I might get one Glock local - wali cause of the "Keanu Reeves" factor. But then I already have other single stack and sub compact pistols around, for cc.

And if your heart is set on a G 26, then buy one from RAC (I might do the same) but dont put in 500 rounds though it every year. Unlike imported guns, locals dont have a 'break-in' period especially Glocks. They just have a 'break " period , and the good ones generally start giving issues after 500 rounds or so.
    Russian SKS was selling for 750$ in local gun show. prices of banned items go up everywhere. same is the case in Pakistan.
    Vickers Tactical Old guy did a whole video on Chinese Np-42 because they are rare in the U,S as imports from china are not allowed. in Canada imports are allowed from china and prices are very low. almost at par with prices of Chinese weapons in 2011-2012
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Quote Originally Posted by MIRZA1988 View Post
    Saw 5th Gen Glock 17 and 19 last week with majeed sons Nila gumbad .
    Also saw 19 X and shadow 2 .
    5th Gen have not impressed me .
    Glock Evolution
    . Though Glocks were in production since 1982 but they became a worldwide star after 1998 when Gen3 was launched (similar to Apple iphone 3 launch). Before that we were busy in enjoying .30 Bore Mausers.
    . Glocks were really transformed into universal guns during Gen 2 to Gen 3 jump. People had reservations for Gen4 even that with few modifications, one can't name it a 'Gen'. However, in my reckoning, Gen4 had a maj evolution in shape of dual recoil assy spring. Plus no issues in functioning just like Gen 3.
    . Now Gen5 is launched & again people have same observation of fewer modifications. However, as per my knowledge the have 2 issues which are worth worrying (Glock will be modifying these); one, these Gen5 have more barrel smile (mks left on upper portion of barrel near muzzle due to friction, Pic 1), two, Glock modified the slide in front (gave it a bit rounded shape, Pic 2) but forgot to round off the frame under it, which gives an edgy look.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum