Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: SHAMAS SADDLERS Holsters

Pancake holsters

shamassaddlers@hotmail.com

will pay u guyz a visit soon inshallah.
    Ends and purposes, whether they exist as conscious or subconscious tendencies, form the wrap and woof of our conscious experience. (M. Iqbal Sb.)

@SA
    sir congenital problem hai...............................no cams.............
    why waste money on cams when i can buy holsters??????????????
    anyways when ever u want one just mail me...waitin for it....

@holsters nothing against u or sadllers just want say when JJ whom are a international brand are offering things at these rates why cant u offer them to us at same rates as theirs.................

I knw bro its not dat. Dear i have already mentioned before what we r doing iz not done by jj and plz do sumthing to upload their holster pics. These r the rates which i am quoting to everybody infact i am giving members discount . We r working at certain standards dear. Its worth spending such amount when the products stays for more than a decade n plz again upload their pics.

BTW I couldn't find any holsters on this link http://www.jafferjees.com/

Lord of War
    @ Ilyas Sahib

Quote Originally Posted by Mitho
    second every jafferjees outlets in karachi have holsters in their inventory but they dont market them online.

Thanks for the info Nabeel... I missed that part :)

Dear Mr. Omer i am in export marketing of of local made hunting and shooting sport accessories. In this regard i have been visiting different international exhibitions like SHOT Show, IWA & Outdoor Classics etc. all of our services are free of cost. if you are interested then contact me at zarar@phsadc.org or you can call me at 0300-5199362

A bullet belt (1.5") . Made from heavy leather making it suitable to carry weight . Has 25 bullet loops.

HALF CAGED HOLSTER (Plain) for 30 bore. Available in both belt slot and with clip also.

Blog Entries
    @Holster............Dear, nice to see your introduction of new items, but it would be appreciated if you could add some price-tags too to the pics, both normal prices and concessional prices for members, for comparison. This with regards to the pancake holsters, bullet belt on the preceding page, as well as for the above 30 bore holster. Thanks. :)
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

"Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

It will be nice if you quote the market prices also with pics.I am sure PakGunners will get special discount :)
    Also tell us if you have rifle covers.
    A Good friend & Gun ALWAYS helps you in Need !

HOLSTER brother can you deliver any holster in Karachi ? because me and my some friends are intrested to buy some holsters.... and other members from karachi please also guide me where is the good variety of holsters available in lucky star market karachi.....
    “Any tool is a weapon if you hold it right.”

Member Extraordinaire
    @holster,brother helping the members is real service and happy moments please come forward with more details and price thanks:)

@faheem
    shop next to sindh arms lucky star.
    just take pics and they will get it made.pretty decent rates.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitho
    @faheem
    shop next to sindh arms lucky star.
    just take pics and they will get it made.pretty decent rates.
    :rolleyes:

Ok I have arranged the programe for visiting this shop but it will take approx one week, because in these days I am collecting some variety of expensive cameras :D for taking pictures....... may be I will get one free holster :D

but Mitho bhai thans for your advise Inshallah I will visit there very soon.....
    “Any tool is a weapon if you hold it right.”

Very nice collection brother Holster. I'm also a satisfied customer of your company Saddler and currently I use your quick-draw full-frame holster for daily use. Keep up with the good work! :)
    Criminals are the biggest advocates of Gun-Control. When it's in place, they have the gun and they're in control.

Bros the pancake holster is for 2200 rs for members its for 2100 rs. Bullet belt will cost u guyz 2000 rs. half caged holster for 30 bore is for 900 rs but for members it will b 850 rs.
    We r also making long gun covers and shot gun covers, gun cases and a variety of gun slings as well including the cobra sling. Soon i'll upload their pics with the required details.
    Bro faheem it is possible to send holsters to karachi . this is my e-mail shamassaddlers@hotmail.com , just let me know for which particular model u need it for.
    Bro anthrax thanx for appreciating our work :)