Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: SHAMAS SADDLERS Holsters

Blog Entries
    @Holster..............Thanks Bro, above explanation clears up many things, and above quotation also seems quite up to the expectations, thanks a lot, I appreciate it. :)

However, what I want in terms of color is exactly what the magazine pouch in above model SS 54 shows, beautiful color and "matte" finish, genuine look. Additionally, I'd appreciate if the thread used for the sewing could be in "white" color.

The holster itself will be plain and the belt plain as well as you describe above, bullet belt not necessary, coz it's been my experience that after some time of usage the loops do get loose and bullets drop out. Done at 3500. If satisfied, a black one may follow.

Yet, one important thing, I'd still appreciate if the inner could be double coated with some laminated stuff, i.e artificial leather in same color as the exterior or some coudra/canvas, even "parachute" material, as to completely exclude risk of leather acid during hot and humid months. That can damage the finishing of the gun.

You lined my last holster's inner with a layer of suede, and I believe it may be protecting, for sure, but it doesn't look quite "finished" and gives a "rough" appearance where visible even with the gun holstered. So plz see, if any of above suggestions for the inner is workable.

Once above details done and agreed, I'll present myself at your shop, for sure, so the size of the mag could be recorded as well. Looking forward to hearing from you. :)
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

"Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

Bro white coloured thread is not an issue it can be done. the price that i hv quoted iz rs 3550 for the plain belt and magazine holster with 200 rs of discount as we charge 2200 rs for magazine holster. the discount offered will only b for the members.
    About linng dats how suede is , if it iz in emulsion finish its not suede then :).
    Well sir regarding the finish issue if moist leather is used only then such problem comes else not n i hv also nt received such complain. if still ur not satisfied i can get ur magazine holster lined with a matching coloured suede and this time it will cost u additional 500 rs n not 700 rs.
    shamassaddlers@hotmail.com

Tactical magazine pouches for 9 mm and 30 bore

Rs 1500 for double magazine pouch and Rs 750 for single

Nice inventory, Pls show us some shot gun / rifle covers too if u r into it, along with the dimensions and prices.
    The shortest distance between the two points is a straight line!!!!!!!

@holster
    sir u r even more expensive than jaffer jees...........................................
    kuch tou khail karain PG members ka

Sir what we are doing is entirely different thn jaffer jess. we r using heavy cowhide for my products which is more costly and takes more effort for the labour to manufacture products and r entirely hand made. we r also doing hand carving which as a matter of fact very few in the world r doing n is very costly. jaffer jee is also not making holsters . The hand tooled (carved) western leather belt dat we sell for 2800 Rs is retailed upto US $490 what i have seen on the internet.

bought IWb with extra mag pouch for 1100 rupees.1500 for holster with 2 mag pouch.

second every jafferjees outlets in karachi have holsters in their inventory but they dont market them online.

Are those holsters made in vegetable tanned cowhide and with carving? and bro kindly upload their pics

Blog Entries
    Agreed, pics should be uploaded, no verbal comparison! Thanks Holster for your kind reply, shall visit you earliest possible. :)
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

"Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

dont know about leather that much but do know that jafferjees is a pretty good name in leather industry.
    chalain lets leave the holsters but the pics of mag pouches u have uploaded are not better than their quality.and u get them free with holsters.
    @AK 47 dont have a camera but if u want one just let me know i send u one by TCS as a gift.pics dont do justice.just e mail me ur address
    my email is drsyedmoazzamali@live.com
    ps
    I am a doc and not related to leather industry.

Blog Entries
    @Mitho................ha ha ha, bro, so nice of you, thanks many times! :)

Well, I really appreciate it, but would still say I want a pic, so go for a cam for next purchase, I really see a "common" problem with all you "docs", when it comes to cams, Dr. Zakir Sb? ;)

Mitho bro, if convinced by a picture, any time soon, for sure you'll get my address, thanks for a very gentle offer, really appreciate it beyond expression. I'll note down your email address, if not for holster, perhaps for a "prescription", ha ha ha :lol: Thanks again. Regards. :)

Lord of War
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitho
    dont know about leather that much but do know that jafferjees is a pretty good name in leather industry.
    chalain lets leave the holsters but the pics of mag pouches u have uploaded are not better than their quality.and u get them free with holsters.
    @AK 47 dont have a camera but if u want one just let me know i send u one by TCS as a gift.pics dont do justice.just e mail me ur address
    my email is drsyedmoazzamali@live.com
    ps
    I am a doc and not related to leather industry.

+ 1

JafferJee is a very big name in leather industry. I have used there wallets.

http://www.jafferjees.com/

Blog Entries
    Oh yeah, Nabeel, seem's you've been "googling" around here as well! ;)

Btw, nice to hear from you, let me know what's up, when the "virgin" fires will be heard? ;)

Lord of War
    Sir I have used there wallets gifted to me by my cousin who live in karachi

Lord of War
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47
    Btw, nice to hear from you, let me know what's up, when the "virgin" fires will be heard? ;)

Sir Next month InshAllah gathering Finances

Blog Entries
    O.K, that explains it Nabeel, thanks, but we'd really like to see some holsters from them too. :)

No wonder we are known as nation of Hagglers !! lol a tough bunch we are !!

Blog Entries
    @Nabeel........Wishing you luck, btw, talked to Chief Sb some weeks back, he too seemed positive very much about the "Kilinc", so do have some room for it in your considerations. :)

sir i do knw abt jj. we r also into this business since 1890. its just dat our work is not marketed to dat level. And m nt sayn dat my work is better than jj. It iz what u people decide after experiencing the products from both sides. And abt wallets
    I would have showed u my Western hand tooled Classic wallets but hav 2 stick with rules.:) Which lyk other products has a life of a decade if properly been taken care of.