Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: In The Love Of Revolvers:

Great Bull Dog there Denovo. A treat to watch HJ and Danny's Wheelguns.

It would have been more beautiful if it was with wooden grip

Hassan Bhai MashAllah a great piece you got there.
    Denovo Sir, two passions shown in every picture :)
    People can always forgive the insult put on to them by you but they can never forget it.
    "My Mother"

Great Collection HJ & DENOVO.
    “Action without thought is like shooting without aim.”

Enthusiast
    Stigma sir kindly post pictures of ur .22 LR taurus, it's a lovely piece i got a chance to fire today :)
    Alfaaz or ma\'ani men tafawat nahi lakin, Mullah ki azaan or hai MUJAHID ki azaan or hai!!! (My beloved Dr.ALLAMA IQBAL)

PakGuns Expert Panel
    Ahmed bhai we are waiting for the .38 special.................................... :)
    \"You cannot build character and courage by taking away a man\'s initiative and independence.\"

im also in love with REVs
    i alwaz had a question, like i LOVE almost all MERCEDES,,, why havent i found a firearm brand of that research standards, quality assurance, elegance, beauty and SEXy all the way???

Member Extraordinaire
    a very useful thread started hassan . and both guns are great . raging bull a name true to the power of .44 magnum and then 8 shot 357 well thats wonderful

PakGuns Expert Panel
    I have the following wheel guns ( And I shoot them regularly )
    Colt Anaconda 8 inch from Colt's Custom Gun shop with a 2x Leupold in Burris rings and bases. Extremely accurate
    A S&W 4 inch 686 , .357, very accurate
    A Dan Wesson with 4 inch barrel ( inter change able ) .357. Extremely accurate.
    A Dan Wesson .22 Magnum with a 4 inch ( inter change able ) barrel extremely accurate.
    A 6 inch Colt Python. Again extremely accurate.

The revolvers are fun to reload as these are less finicky and tend to be more accurate and powerful. I have been hunting boars with my Anaconda and believe me it is deadly.
    JU

PakGuns Expert Panel
    Sir Skeeter you have some real gems. Hope someday you will post the pics of these beauties.
    \"You cannot build character and courage by taking away a man\'s initiative and independence.\"

Blog Entries
    Sir jee it will be a treat to see these beauties, looks it will take sometime to meet these cuties so what about posting some photos, please.
    Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others.

PakGuns Expert Panel
    Quote Originally Posted by Denovo87
    Sir jee it will be a treat to see these beauties, looks it will take sometime to meet these cuties so what about posting some photos, please.
    Denovo you are more than welcome not only to ogle at these but shoot these as much as you can
    JU

PakGuns Expert Panel
    Quote Originally Posted by HasanJamshad
    Sir Skeeter you have some real gems. Hope someday you will post the pics of these beauties.
    I am still waiting to reload some hot stuff for your 44 mag. One shot kills on boars assured and 3/4 groups at 50m if you do your part right
    JU

Member Emeritus
    @Sir Skeeter: you have one excellent and wonderful collection of wheelguns...please post some pictures at your convenience :)

PakGuns Expert Panel
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeeter60
    Quote Originally Posted by HasanJamshad
    I am still waiting to reload some hot stuff for your 44 mag. One shot kills on boars assured and 3/4 groups at 50m if you do your part right

Sir that is very kind of you. Knowing that i could get those bullets reloaded i have fired some at the range, otherwise, i don't have heart to hear a bang in Rs300 :D

Aquarios brother those goodies belong to Sir Skeeter and i am sure one day we will see those here.

A.O.A, Good initiative @ H.J.
    Even after decades of evolution in handgun designs, I believe some will always fell to the charm of wheel guns. This was my first handgun gifted by a friend, the second one I bought recently.

Taurus Model 96(.22LR), Brl : 6", Cap: 6, Weight: 34 oz

Weihrauch(.22 MAG) Brl: 3", Cap: 8

"Baraih Mian Chotay Mian"

A-H.
    A horse gallops with his lungs, perseveres with his heart and wins with his character.

Blog Entries
    Lovely wheel guns Stigma bro, saw the bigger one but you aquired Chotay Mian quite Choree Choree ;) will meet Chotay mian on my next visit Inshallah, he is a cute baby indeed :)
    Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others.

Make .................Webley
    Calibre....................455
    Capacity................. 6 rounds
    Barrel......................6"

Copy & Paste:

Webley revolver, .455, Mark 6. Adopted in 1915, it was the "ultimate" Webley .455 six-shooter. Mark 6 featured redesigned, more squared grip, 6 inch (152 mm) barrels, removable front sights. Mark 6 revolvers were manufactured by Webley & Scott until 1921, later these were manufactured by Royal Small Arms Factory at Enfield Lock. Oficially rendered obsolete in 1932 with the adoption of the Enfield No.2 .38 caliber revolvers, but widely used by British troops during the World War Two.

Supreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeeter60
    I have the following wheel guns ( And I shoot them regularly )
    Colt Anaconda 8 inch from Colt's Custom Gun shop with a 2x Leupold in Burris rings and bases. Extremely accurate
    A S&W 4 inch 686 , .357, very accurate
    A Dan Wesson with 4 inch barrel ( inter change able ) .357. Extremely accurate.
    A Dan Wesson .22 Magnum with a 4 inch ( inter change able ) barrel extremely accurate.
    A 6 inch Colt Python. Again extremely accurate.

The revolvers are fun to reload as these are less finicky and tend to be more accurate and powerful. I have been hunting boars with my Anaconda and believe me it is deadly.
    The other day I had the honour to see all these fabulous wheel guns. To say the least, they are simply awesome. Anaconda is really a monster, Python as elegant as ever. Wow, what guns :)

Stigma, brother. Very nice revolvers. :)

Kakar sahib, very nice gun again. Which German brand is that?

Banned
    Just love all the pics. Hope to join this club in future.