Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Anyone planning a hunt in/near Karachi?

  1. #1
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    485
    Salaam all. I saw in older posts that some members were arranging boar/partidge hunts near karachi. I'm a novice at hunting but would like to join such a group. unfortunately MY friends are into fishing rather than hunting :)

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Txshooter
    Salaam all. I saw in older posts that some members were arranging boar/partidge hunts near karachi. I'm a novice at hunting but would like to join such a group. unfortunately MY friends are into fishing rather than hunting :)

    Same here Txshooter bro, i also wants to go for hunting near karachi if any one had any plan then please us know.
    Guns Dont Kills People, It Is People Who Kills People With Guns

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    155
    i usually go on hunts near KHI in the week end.... email me if u want to join mak1078@gmail.com
    The shortest distance between the two points is a straight line!!!!!!!

  4. #4
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    459
    @Mak786 please check your email

  5. #5
    Lord of War
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    811
    @Mak786, I also dropped you an email. Thanks
    A pretty quick hit is better than a lightning-fast miss. -- Jack Weaver

  6. #6
    Member Extraordinaire
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Sargodha
    Posts
    3,358
    ha,boar ki khar nahi:)try to remain safe on jeep etc and keep 9mm for back up:)

  7. #7
    Guys, with no disrespect to brother MAK,

    Please be extremely careful and avoid any thing which breaks the law or exposes you to risk of injury and unnecessary headache. Be vigilant while venturing into areas where you've never been before.

    PakGuns does not endorse unlicensed and unsupervised hunts and advises all its members to abide by relevant rules, regulations and laws of the State.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by Salahuddin Ayubi
    Guys, with no disrespect to brother MAK,

    Please be extremely careful and avoid any thing which breaks the law or exposes you to risk of injury and unnecessary headache. Be vigilant while venturing into areas where you've never been before.

    PakGuns does not endorse unlicensed and unsupervised hunts and advises all its members to abide by relevant rules, regulations and laws of the State.
    I appreciate ur concern Sir, i always goes to those areas where i get invitations cos Safety is my primary concern in all means..
    The shortest distance between the two points is a straight line!!!!!!!

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Hanif Malik
    ha,boar ki khar nahi:)try to remain safe on jeep etc and keep 9mm for back up:)
    Noted!
    The shortest distance between the two points is a straight line!!!!!!!

  10. #10
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    485
    salaam bro MAK786- are the hunts still on these days?

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by Txshooter
    salaam bro MAK786- are the hunts still on these days?
    W salaam Bro, yes i am busy in this :)
    The shortest distance between the two points is a straight line!!!!!!!

  12. #12
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    459
    @MAK do let me know of any future plans, you still in khi, what happend to your vehari related matter

  13. #13
    @mak786
    @txshooter

    What sort of hunt you people are planning in June ?
    In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women..........(From the movie Scarface)

  14. #14
    Member Extraordinaire
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Sargodha
    Posts
    3,358
    Quote Originally Posted by Moin
    @MAK do let me know of any future plans, you still in khi, what happend to your vehari related matter
    bro pray for mak786,i m also waiting for good news,when he come to there,hunt taste will increase more and more:)

  15. #15
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    459
    +1 @DR sb, our prayers for mak786 inshallah he will settle down soon, i had a chat with him yesterday too, its some process delays

    @MAK786 please be in touch through forum

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by miantaimur
    @mak786
    @txshooter

    What sort of hunt you people are planning in June ?
    I'm wondering the same thing, with no disrespect to anyone but it is unusual to hunt in the summer months, normally in Sindh we don't start hunting till October or November.
    "Girte hain shahsawar hi maidan-e-jung mein. Woh tifal kya girenge jo ghutnon ke bal chalein?"

  17. #17
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    459
    in summer months normally people go for wildbore hunt not game bird till november when season is open, its more of a picnic then hunt these days

  18. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by Basharat
    Quote Originally Posted by miantaimur
    @mak786
    @txshooter

    What sort of hunt you people are planning in June ?
    I'm wondering the same thing, with no disrespect to anyone but it is unusual to hunt in the summer months, normally in Sindh we don't start hunting till October or November.
    Wild boar Hunt till the season begins for Quail in Late August :) Dont worry fellows i know the game rules :)
    The shortest distance between the two points is a straight line!!!!!!!

  19. #19
    Exactly my point Basharat ..........No disrespect to any one !
    @MAK786: Enjoy sir :)
    In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women..........(From the movie Scarface)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •