Page 508 of 509 FirstFirst ... 8408458498506507508509 LastLast
Results 10,141 to 10,160 of 10170

Thread: Price and Availbility Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger77 View Post
    90 k in Karachi
    FXS-9 was78k in Peshawar, Hashnagri about a month back. I am still a bit sceptical about it as it is too new and too soon to trust yet.
    Last edited by MK47; 29-03-2022 at 03:08 PM.

Any idea price mazeed kam Hoon ??

can yo guide me on hell cat 9mm price in karachi plz
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger77 View Post
    90 k in Karachi

Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    I remember once you fly from khi lhr for sx3
    Once again you should pick the flight from khi to pwr for best prices.
    oh yes brother u r very much right. How do u know that sir ? Did we meet in Lahore ?

Salam to all Members of the forum. May Allah shower us with His blessings in this holiest of Months.

I wanted to inquire about the price and availability of CZ SP-01 and Sarsilmaz Kilinc 2000. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by adilsyyed View Post
    Salam to all Members of the forum. May Allah shower us with His blessings in this holiest of Months.

I wanted to inquire about the price and availability of CZ SP-01 and Sarsilmaz Kilinc 2000. Thanks
    Walaikum salam
    Same Dua s for you brother

Good choice but I doubt about availability of both guns۔
    Basic interest Shotguns 💕
    My life my rules...

Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    Walaikum salam
    Same Dua s for you brother

Good choice but I doubt about availability of both guns۔
    Thanks for the prompt reply.
    I guess waiting would have no effect either as our markets are very thin.

Lord of War
    Quote Originally Posted by adilsyyed View Post

Dear Adil!

CZ SP-01 is avialable in used (about 90%) condition in Peshawar with a dealer but the price he asked is way sky high Rs. 450k. Only the mag has wear & tear visible on it...

Salam PG members,

I'm looking for AR15/M4 30 round magazines for my CQA rifle. How much do they cost and where can I find them? Also please advise which one's I should buy. Thank you
    Last edited by Shah1; 30-04-2022 at 02:03 AM.
    The first rule of a gunfight. HAVE A GUN
    The first rule of everyday carry. CARRY

I would recommend Magpul magazines...if they are available there.

Quote Originally Posted by Shah1 View Post
    Salam PG members,

I'm looking for AR15/M4 30 round magazines for my CQA rifle. How much do they cost and where can I find them? Also please advise which one's I should buy. Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyc View Post
    I would recommend Magpul magazines...if they are available there.
    Brother you didn't mention your city, in Peshawar imported 5.56 mags are easily available you can find used as well as new. Military standard as well as Magpul.
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

I'm in Karachi
    The first rule of a gunfight. HAVE A GUN
    The first rule of everyday carry. CARRY

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    I have bought a few from HM traders Abbas Quettawala at Lucky star saddar karachi. They are usually available in the Lucky star ams market.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Ban on import of private weapons and ammunition

Govt bans import of non-essential luxury items including private weapons and ammunition. It would lead to hike prices of imported arms and ammo.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by yousafniazi View Post
    Govt bans import of non-essential luxury items including private weapons and ammunition. It would lead to hike prices of imported arms and ammo.
    This a stupid move because nothing was coming for free government was getting revenue in the form of customs duty now it will encourage smuggling.

Lord of War
    Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    This a stupid move because nothing was coming for free government was getting revenue in the form of customs duty now it will encourage smuggling.
    And the dealers have started hoarding from last night. One of my own deals has been stuck, even making payment ...

Quote Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
    And the dealers have started hoarding from last night. One of my own deals has been stuck, even making payment ...
    so they are not selling at moment.

Lord of War
    Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    so they are not selling at moment.
    Yes dear!

Still waiting for the deal. Rs. 260k was the last sale price of G-19 Austria, (& 200-220k of U.S made MOS) on 19th May.... Since then No price is concluded and those dealers, who have them in stock are not even ready to sell one.

Quote Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
    Yes dear!

Still waiting for the deal. Rs. 260k was the last sale price of G-19 Austria, (& 200-220k of U.S made MOS) on 19th May.... Since then No price is concluded and those dealers, who have them in stock are not even ready to sell one.
    Sir who was offering these rates? Before ban bought G19 Gen4 for 207k, G19 Gen 5 for 230k, G 19 Gen 5 MOS, all USA, these were the lowest rates in the entire market.
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Lord of War
    Received that G 19 Gen 5 (Austria with 3 mags.) Finally @ 265k after a delay of 2 days ... for a friend... (we gave him a CZ-p10c NIB in returns with 2 mags, which was purchased @230k and Rs.35k Hard cash)... All the dealers are not in the mood of sales these days...