Page 501 of 504 FirstFirst ... 401451491499500501502503 ... LastLast
Results 10,001 to 10,020 of 10078

Thread: Price and Availbility Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
    In that trade off, how much was the cost of that M16a4? and the condition...?
    at that time i bought it for 425k 98% condition.

am from lahore. looking to buy sarsilmaz b6p. anyone know where i can get it from and what should be the price? jazak'Allah

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    at that time i bought it for 425k 98% condition.
    Any Idea how much an M16-A4 should cost now, the grease packed one ?
    I have a very strict gun control policy, if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasim Ikram View Post
    Any Idea how much an M16-A4 should cost now, the grease packed one ?
    its around 600k.

its around 600k.
    Would appreciate if you can furnish any reliable source or contact to find a genuine one ?
    I have a very strict gun control policy, if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.

Would appreciate if you can furnish any reliable source or contact to find a genuine one ?
    These are available in dara and jumrod there is one available with my local dealer as well.share your contact number.
    Last edited by FA226; 17-06-2021 at 04:42 PM.

Need advice for CCW Revolver.
    What are the options available in Karachi? Caliber/brand & price range.

TIA.

[QUOTE=FA226;517531]These are available in dara and jumrod there is one available with my local dealer as well.share your contact number.[/QUOT

ok
    Last edited by Wasim Ikram; 22-06-2021 at 02:01 PM.

bro i have noted your number will contact you.you can delete it.

Banned
    bro i have noted your number will contact you.you can delete it.
    FA226 Congratulations on new customer.

Quote Originally Posted by KHADIMKHAN View Post
    FA226 Congratulations on new customer.
    i have nothing to do with this business we are here to guide and help each other in this hobby,if you don't know some personally you should not comment.i have not seen you share any positive knowledge in this forum.
    Last edited by FA226; 21-06-2021 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaheryar110 View Post

TIA.
    Response awaited.

i have nothing to do with this business we are here to guide and help each other in this hobby,if you don't know some personally you should not comment.i have not seen you share any positive knowledge in this forum.
    I agree with FA226 Pakgun forum is an information based forum and members are always friendly with each other. Sarcastic remarks can only undermine your own standing in the group and at times creates bad taste. Unless you know someone personally and have that level of frankness then one can proceed with such remarks. I suggest to keep the forum healthy. Plz
    Marksmanship is the hallmark of a soldier.

Quote Originally Posted by kohshikan5 View Post
    I agree with FA226 Pakgun forum is an information based forum and members are always friendly with each other. Sarcastic remarks can only undermine your own standing in the group and at times creates bad taste. Unless you know someone personally and have that level of frankness then one can proceed with such remarks. I suggest to keep the forum healthy. Plz
    Thanks bro.

Thanks bro.
    Welcome brother stay blessed.
    Marksmanship is the hallmark of a soldier.

Market is now flooded with imported weapons and new contenders of quality are also made available by some dealers. 2 of them are:
    1. System Defence C-9 (which is a good looking pistol), qouted Price Rs. 140K
    2. AHSS Fxs9 - qouted price Rs.145k

Both of them are Turkish made pistols, which are given in the video link below:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kEbVexKMUo&t=309s

The point of concern for me is the PRICE, which I think, the dealers are still jacking up. When the demand & supply gap is filled, the prices should not be that much as the monopoly of a single person doesn't prevail.

Besides all the new things, SIGs, Glocks and HKs are also presented by the person, and our PG community should now gain a little pace with the time as the market has gained momentum. BTW, Bolt Action Rifles are not yet available anywhere....

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaheryar110 View Post

TIA.
    Ah! A fellow wheel gun enthusiest. I thought I was the last of a dying breed!

I personally carry a a German Arminius .32 SnW long calibre 7 shop weapon. I like it so much I have two of those. HW3 and HW 5.

Ammo cost is 275-350 a pop last i checked depending on dealer to dealer. The weapon will set you back by around 30-50k depending on condition. One Taurus 6 shot wheelgun was available at HM traders main lucky star. (Abbas Bhai) it was in almost NIB and asking was 35k

.22/.22 magnum. I saw an HW 5 box pack last year at Badar and brothers Lucky Star Saddar Karachi. Asking was 75 for the weapon with 2 cylinders. Ammo price ranges from 50 a pop to 200 a pop depending on ammo type.

A .357/.38 spacial Taurus snubbie 7 shot is going for around 160k with 100 .38 spacial Megtech rounds
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    I was in Karkhano near Peshawar last week and the market was flooded with Viatnam era M16A1 rifles. Pretty worn out pieces going for 320k or so each.

I also saw 20 rounder M16A1 mags as well. Ranging from 3.5k each to 6k with plastic windows. I bought one.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Thank You, ED.

your response is much appreciated. InShaAllah, will visit the said shops & see if these are still available. i am preferring 357/.38 spacial Taurus snubbie 7 shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Ah! A fellow wheel gun enthusiest. I thought I was the last of a dying breed!

I personally carry a a German Arminius .32 SnW long calibre 7 shop weapon. I like it so much I have two of those. HW3 and HW 5.

Ammo cost is 275-350 a pop last i checked depending on dealer to dealer. The weapon will set you back by around 30-50k depending on condition. One Taurus 6 shot wheelgun was available at HM traders main lucky star. (Abbas Bhai) it was in almost NIB and asking was 35k

.22/.22 magnum. I saw an HW 5 box pack last year at Badar and brothers Lucky Star Saddar Karachi. Asking was 75 for the weapon with 2 cylinders. Ammo price ranges from 50 a pop to 200 a pop depending on ammo type.

A .357/.38 spacial Taurus snubbie 7 shot is going for around 160k with 100 .38 spacial Megtech rounds

Need to know current ammo price of Chinese 9mm & 30 bore in karachi .