Page 497 of 499 FirstFirst ... 397447487495496497498499 LastLast
Results 9,921 to 9,940 of 9975

Thread: Price and Availbility Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
    Thanks for the valuable input dear. I was really waiting for it.
    After seeing copies/hybrids in Local Market and DAK, I have dropped the Idea in total. My M16A4 is far better for me as an old class student, which I had purchased after selling my CQA....
    Dealers understands the psychology of every customer and they predict the buyers thinking in the first glance. When they gets the point of interset of a customer, they simply tend in that direction to trap the needy customer (my appology if this is a grave concern to anyone). Complete lower, was once Rs. 140k when they attracted customers, it went up to Rs. 280k, even at that price, it's not avialable now. The small parts are 100% local, but they present them to the customers as imported from China. Accessories, e.g rails, mounts are coming from China in the containers having airguns accessories. Even some accessories in the use of LEA's are even imported in these containers (insider news). Kohat Road industrial estate and AFRIDI Arms.... (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2vXwok2slk) are making AR parts with precesion. Even the genuinness of Originals becomes doubtful in the presence of these parts.

Reason for selling of the CQA was that, at that time, I had no lic. for it when I purchased it ab..4yrs ago @ 126K and sold it back on Rs. 175k to a friend having lic. I received my own Lic. in Jan 2020 on which, I now have my FNH M16A4 on it, and I am more staisfied with it. I will try replacing it,,, when the market will be flooded with CQAs once again I.A. which is predicted soon.
    i am waiting for cqs price to come down as well ,did you checked the current price of A4.

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    i am waiting for cqs price to come down as well ,did you checked the current price of A4.
    CQA is now retailed on 350k and the best deal will be a further discount of Rs.5-10k, as they have capped the prices. A4 (NIB) is currenly "not avialable" (tagged), and the quoted price is 580-600k... still they are predicting the buyer's thinking of purchase, if one is serious, they can bring it from GUDDAM (Godown).. usually another shopkeeper/dealer.

CQA is now retailed on 350k and the best deal will be a further discount of Rs.5-10k, as they have capped the prices. A4 (NIB) is currenly "not avialable" (tagged), and the quoted price is 580-600k... still they are predicting the buyer's thinking of purchase, if one is serious, they can bring it from GUDDAM (Godown).. usually another shopkeeper/dealer.
    cq should not be more then 200k.i have all m4 upper parts but have dropped the idea of hybrid lower.i have a A4 its around 98 percent condition.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    I will also be waiting for it.... in depth.... as E.D brother will test it upto his best satisfaction.
    The good Zero and his family have tested fired it. I was not there at that range session. But I will do another one with that weapon. I am not concerned about accuracy since it was a NIB SAW barrel and shoots as accurately as any SAW barrel should.

We did go to Kohat road and to the factories there. Both RAC (Habib) and GSA (Ismail bhai). In the end we opted for all imported parts, barring accessories.

The gas tube and some other small parts we personally bought from Darra. Since it is 100 % imported and we personally assembled it, we know its not local at all. I am afraid I don't remember the prices of all the parts and I will have to ask brother Zero for the estimate.

The good Zero wants to do it again. This time with a 20 inch barrel. He totally loves his rifle.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

I got your point Bro its good for the purpose you need it for.last time I saw one in peshawar hastnagri area you should be able to find it in peshawar after little market search within 150 to 170k range.

Dealer in Peshawar asking 245K final for this .22LR NIB, is it a fair price to pay ?
    I have a very strict gun control policy, if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasim Ikram View Post
    Dealer in Peshawar asking 245K final for this .22LR NIB, is it a fair price to pay ?
    bro its not fair price in my opinion.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    ........ +1
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Sadly, had to let it go this time for the same reason and with a hope that prices might come down a bit in future.
    I have a very strict gun control policy, if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasim Ikram View Post
    Sadly, had to let it go this time for the same reason and with a hope that prices might come down a bit in future.
    you did the right thing,i hope we will be able of get cq in this piece inshaAllah once they are imported in good numbers.

Any idea what CF98, NP-34 and Akdal mka1919 all used prices are ?
    “If frogs had side pockets, they'd carry hand guns.”
    Dan Rather

Price nowadays in Karachi for new model of CF98 i.e CF98-9 are 73k in Peshawar and in Karachi somewhere in between 100k-110k.
    I myself have bought one for 73k from Peshawar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Safdar Mahmood Khan View Post
    Any idea what CF98, NP-34 and Akdal mka1919 all used prices are ?

Name:  IMG-20210324-WA0011.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  40.8 KB

New cf98 owners

Quote Originally Posted by drsmali View Post

New cf98 owners
    Thanks for sharing this but what exactly is the motive behind sharing this, has anyone been selling fake Norinco CF's or anything to do with the new import of CFs or ...., am just curious ?

New cf98 are bieng stamped in lahore. Low quality weapon as compared to original cf98s.
    This fatwa is bieng circulated amongst the dealers. So now everyone should know why new cf98 has dropped in value

There is nothing wrong with new cf98 a9 pistols they are made by Jianshe industries of China i think not by norinco so to put a norinco stamp on it locally is just stupid thing.

Counterfeiting means fooling people.People should avoid buying these CF98 pistols with low quality and fake Norinco stamp.

Quote Originally Posted by drsmali View Post

New cf98 owners
    i think its allso for the people who are making fake ammo with foreign markings to deceive people.

Dear Members!
    A fellow PG member has asked about availibility of Canik TP9 SUB METE (suppressor ready) is avialable in Peshawar. Address and Phone Number is given in the begining of the video (Link below). All the Taurus/Caniks imported pistols (and a revolver) are listed/presented with prices. For The specific tactical model, you can skip to 15:30 (well explaiend by the person).

https://youtu.be/IFDNpQPG8ko

Is there anyone on this forum who has followed this formula on the advice of forum members?
    7.62×39+m4 barrel=.223
    Is this practically right?Or is this advice based on error?Peoples with very limited experience with weapons,they also considers himself a great scientist on this forum.
    Last edited by KHADIMKHAN; 29-03-2021 at 09:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KHADIMKHAN View Post
    Is there anyone on this forum who has followed this formula on the advice of forum members?
    7.62×39+m4 barrel=.223
    Is this practically right?Or is this advice based on error?Peoples with very limited experience with weapons,they also considers himself a great scientist on this forum.
    Our gunsmiths in DAK are experts on these things, and they have done this but with local barrals. The structure of barrels in thier own configuration is better suited for their respective plateforms. In my humble opinion, the 2 platforms of 30 calibers (7.62 x39 and X25 TTs, are the main subjects, rather victims of modifications in Tribal Areas of Pakistan then enywhere in the world after .303 British. They have converted it to every other caliber for sale in Punjab (being licenced there). I have seen them in 7mm/8mm .44 and 12g is common. And so they have been rated as "the worst AKS" by the Russian experts (videos avialable on youtube).

If the same theory is considered practical, can 12guage shotguns be converted to .308? or higher caliber, specially the bullbups, as the Chamber Pressures of 12g is much higher then any other available cartridge here and 12g are abundantly avialabe in the market in many configurations.