Page 490 of 492 FirstFirst ... 390440480488489490491492 LastLast
Results 9,781 to 9,800 of 9825

Thread: Price and Availbility Thread

  1. #9781
    dear members
    the price of 30 bore norinco made chinese pistol is 65 k in lahore is it a good deal ?
    and any good 9mm pistol in 1 lac range?

  2. #9782
    Supreme Member Fraz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pindi / Attock
    Posts
    2,487
    Quote Originally Posted by salman1990 View Post
    dear members
    the price of 30 bore norinco made chinese pistol is 65 k in lahore is it a good deal ?
    and any good 9mm pistol in 1 lac range?
    I believe that 65k is a little on higher side. For NIB 9MM you will have to increase budget by 25k at least
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

  3. #9783
    Seen a S&W .38 special in 90 percent condition for 130000 without bullets in hasnagri Peshawar. Are .38 spec bullets available. Any guess

  4. #9784
    Member Extraordinaire FA226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,048
    Quote Originally Posted by ali87 View Post
    Seen a S&W .38 special in 90 percent condition for 130000 without bullets in hasnagri Peshawar. Are .38 spec bullets available. Any guess
    yes you can find them but have to search different shops.
    Last edited by FA226; 03-12-2020 at 04:03 PM.

  5. #9785
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    i think in Peshawar it will be same price for it.
    Assuming the prices of all canik compact models are the same, Peshawar would be a bit less as i was quoted 180k for c100 (p100 wasn't available) from hashtnagri..could be had for 165-175 imo.
    Last edited by -HH-; 04-12-2020 at 12:09 AM.

  6. #9786
    Quote Originally Posted by -HH- View Post
    Assuming the prices of all canik compact models are the same, Peshawar would be a bit less as i was quoted 180k for c100 (p100 wasn't available) from hashtnagri..could be had for 165-175 imo.
    P-100 is all steel frame correct me if I am wrong and C-100 is aluminium....did you also check price of T-100

  7. #9787
    Member Extraordinaire FA226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,048
    Quote Originally Posted by -HH- View Post
    Assuming the prices of all canik compact models are the same, Peshawar would be a bit less as i was quoted 180k for c100 (p100 wasn't available) from hashtnagri..could be had for 165-175 imo.
    Peshawar market is very strange prices change every day.

  8. #9788
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by TsAr View Post
    P-100 is all steel frame correct me if I am wrong and C-100 is aluminium....did you also check price of T-100
    Yes p100, p120 and s120 are all steel versions and rest are all aluminuim alloy framed caniks..i didn't check for t100 as I was set for the model..
    Last edited by -HH-; 04-12-2020 at 11:05 AM.

  9. #9789
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    Peshawar market is very strange prices change every day.
    Lahore market is also strange, i was initially quoted 225k for the p100 at the spot..

  10. #9790
    Current rate of cqa in karachi

  11. #9791
    There’s some good news . The first lot of weapons has arrived. The importers have stocked them and are selling them in small quantities to control the prices. They don’t want to flood the market with new pistols as a result of which the prices will fall at once.

  12. #9792
    Quote Originally Posted by ali87 View Post
    There’s some good news . The first lot of weapons has arrived. The importers have stocked them and are selling them in small quantities to control the prices. They don’t want to flood the market with new pistols as a result of which the prices will fall at once.
    so we will find new weapons but should not expect lower prices.

  13. #9793
    Quote Originally Posted by ali87 View Post
    There’s some good news . The first lot of weapons has arrived. The importers have stocked them and are selling them in small quantities to control the prices. They don’t want to flood the market with new pistols as a result of which the prices will fall at once.
    I hope that's true as we've been hearing this for almost 4 years now. From different dealers.

  14. #9794
    So it seems like new imports are finally pouring in.
    Has anybody seen any Canik Tp9SF or TP9SF Elite in Desert Tan color anywhere?

    Would really appreciate any leads.

  15. #9795
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    KARACHI
    Posts
    39
    Someone pls confirm availibility of makarov and np42 mini in peshawar / lahore.
    Last edited by KAMAL1; 26-12-2020 at 11:35 PM.
    PB = Polished Brass

  16. #9796
    Quote Originally Posted by KAMAL1 View Post
    Someone pls confirm availibility of makarov and np42 mini in peshawar / lahore.
    Almost every dealer in peshawar have 12shot maks
    135k retail
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

  17. #9797
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    KARACHI
    Posts
    39
    Can you please share some dealers name so i can contact them.
    PB = Polished Brass

  18. #9798
    Fakhar e alam
    Fazal jan etc
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

  19. #9799

    Estimate price for this used norinco 223

    Name:  IMG-20201228-WA0017.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  94.9 KB
    What should be a fair price for this norinco 223 m16 copy

  20. #9800
    Member Extraordinaire FA226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,048
    Quote Originally Posted by drsmali View Post
    Name:  IMG-20201228-WA0017.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  94.9 KB
    What should be a fair price for this norinco 223 m16 copy
    its should be not more then the price of cq.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •