Page 502 of 502 FirstFirst ... 2402452492500501502
Results 10,021 to 10,037 of 10037

Thread: Price and Availbility Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Shaheryar110 View Post
    Thank You, ED.

your response is much appreciated. InShaAllah, will visit the said shops & see if these are still available. i am preferring 357/.38 spacial Taurus snubbie 7 shot.
    Wise choice, its a very good choice, I suggest you use .38 spl ammo with the snub nose. I have a .357 taurus in 4 inch barrel configuration with 8 rounds capacity. Its a bit big for CCW, the extra round makes it a bit protruding at the cylinder area, yet I sometimes CC it.
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Quote Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
    Market is now flooded with imported weapons and new contenders of quality are also made available by some dealers. 2 of them are:
    1. System Defence C-9 (which is a good looking pistol), qouted Price Rs. 140K
    2. AHSS Fxs9 - qouted price Rs.145k

Both of them are Turkish made pistols, which are given in the video link below:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kEbVexKMUo&t=309s

The point of concern for me is the PRICE, which I think, the dealers are still jacking up. When the demand & supply gap is filled, the prices should not be that much as the monopoly of a single person doesn't prevail.

Besides all the new things, SIGs, Glocks and HKs are also presented by the person, and our PG community should now gain a little pace with the time as the market has gained momentum. BTW, Bolt Action Rifles are not yet available anywhere....
    Thanks bro, the market is certainly flooded with fresh import and even though the prices have reduced comparing to a year or two back but I still yet do not see any dramatic improvement with most Turkish retailing at around 1.5 lacs.

Also I heard these parts from this new System defence parts are interchangeable with Glock 19, well I know the magazines are not sure about the rest.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaheryar110 View Post
    Thank You, ED.

your response is much appreciated. InShaAllah, will visit the said shops & see if these are still available. i am preferring 357/.38 spacial Taurus snubbie 7 shot.
    I believe fellow member Virus had one he wanted to sell. A .38/.357 Taurus snubbie. I don't know which shop he has put it on for display. I will find out and let you know.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Any leads to a used or new Sarsilmaz B6 and what would be the price nowadays in Karachi?

Quote Originally Posted by hmd View Post
    If it's available be ready to pay more then 10 lakh .

AoA

Can i have your email address please?
    Or If you can contact please email me
    Martzzzz@gmail.com
    Ru|z ScReWeR

Quote Originally Posted by azeemxs View Post
    Courtesy TAName:  IMG-20210822-WA0015.jpg
Views: 441
Size:  77.4 KB
    Read these before making any decision:

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/bu...time-93281?amp

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....of-the-ZEV-OZ9

Ooppsss!!!

Aoa. Anyone seen tigris xr12 shotgun in karachi

Expert Member
    Can any member has info about Canik Shark C100 its availability and expected price ?

I know its not coming in new import but may be somewhere in old stock it may be available?
    Islam began as something strange & will revert to being strange as it began, so give glad tidings to the strangers. (Muslim)

Quote Originally Posted by 1stranger View Post
    Can any member has info about Canik Shark C100 its availability and expected price ?

I know its not coming in new import but may be somewhere in old stock it may be available?
    Haven't seen one lately. I Got a p100 2.5 years back for 152k
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Just sit back and relax
    They will be also available one day like all others
    A year back prices were almost double what is available today at half price.
    Yessss I'm Baikal lover 💕
    My life my rules...

Bro the company has discontinued all their hammer fired pistols so if someone has a new c 100 left in stock he will ask price of his own choice.

Expert Member
    Thank you all esteemed members...

@FA226, bhai, you are right... its better to let go the idea...

@Afzaal, Brother, thank you... just got a little thirst of a sub compact with hammer mechanism...

But, not a serious infection:

It seems letting this thought go is a wise approach :
    Islam began as something strange & will revert to being strange as it began, so give glad tidings to the strangers. (Muslim)

All good things come to those who wait...
    Keep your eyes and ears open, second-hand guns are usually a worthy buy.
    I have a pretty good collection, and other than 6 of them, they are all used or built by me. I'm not really a fan of new shiny guns.

Thank you all esteemed members...

@FA226, bhai, you are right... its better to let go the idea...

@Afzaal, Brother, thank you... just got a little thirst of a sub compact with hammer mechanism...

But, not a serious infection:

It seems letting this thought go is a wise approach :
    its a good pistol if you find one 10 15k plus minus the prices of other caniks or find one in good used condition in good price its worth buying and as you said its not serious infection you can wait and as jonnyc said All good things come to those who wait.
    and if you find a canik shark c you can go for it as well its the same size and weight of c100, i myself carry a shark c most of they time.

Assalamualaikum.
    Any brother can tell me where to find Blades tech, Kydex, allien gear, holsters for NPB 9mm Taurus TH9 specifically in Karachi, or in anywhere in Pakistan please reply with address or pin drop location of dealer.

i am placing a comment after almost 8 years !

any idea Ruger 57 price in Peshawar? which dealer is now a days most reliable ? n importer of American ARMs?
    Me?I'm dishonest, n a dishonest man u can alwaz trust to be dishonest. Honestly!It's the honest ones you hv to watch out for!