Page 510 of 510 FirstFirst ... 10410460500508509510
Results 10,181 to 10,194 of 10194

Thread: Price and Availbility Thread

Quote Originally Posted by amkhan View Post
    @Shaheryar10, whatever you have suggested is true and logical. The same dealer when he sold th9 to me 2 months back was telling me this is the best budget gun in this category and there will be no issues for at least 4-5 years, but yesterday when he saw i am falling towards CZ then he started saying polymer can break easily.😊. I am sure now the price of Th9 might have gone up due to import ban but he is offering the same 130k to me if i sell it to him. Anyway, dropped the idea of exchange and will stick to my Th9 for sometime.
    That's great & it will serve you well.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by amkhan View Post
    @Shaheryar10, whatever you have suggested is true and logical. The same dealer when he sold th9 to me 2 months back was telling me this is the best budget gun in this category and there will be no issues for at least 4-5 years, but yesterday when he saw i am falling towards CZ then he started saying polymer can break easily.��. I am sure now the price of Th9 might have gone up due to import ban but he is offering the same 130k to me if i sell it to him. Anyway, dropped the idea of exchange and will stick to my Th9 for sometime.
    I went to sell my NP 42. The asking price of a new piece was well above 100k.

I had 4 mags with mine. The dealer asked me at what price I had purchased it back in 2014!!

He won't give me the price he had himself quoted a week ago - and wanted me sell to below the price I had purchased in 2014!!!
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Anybody can share market price of CZ-999 Scorpion? New and used both.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    I went to sell my NP 42. The asking price of a new piece was well above 100k.

I had 4 mags with mine. The dealer asked me at what price I had purchased it back in 2014!!

He won't give me the price he had himself quoted a week ago - and wanted me sell to below the price I had purchased in 2014!!!
    Hope you kicked his ass
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
    Hope you kicked his ass
    Hell dealers. Very True ED and Fraz

This is a dealer that I had been goinf to for the past 11 years and have recommended him to many members who purchased from him.

But this is something that just about all dealers do.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

This is a dealer that I had been goinf to for the past 11 years and have recommended him to many members who purchased from him.

But this is something that just about all dealers do.

Sir I'm buying stuff from haji mazhar since 2010
    Dozens of goodies purchased from him for my self and friends and family members
    But he never gimme a taidi favor
    I'll have to pay same price like very fresh customer will pay him.
    Basic interest Shotguns 💕
    My life my rules...

Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    I reiterate - they are all the same. The very idea of asking me at what price I purchased it in 2014....I was tempted to ask him to give me a nice Girsan at 2014 rates, if he was going to take my NP 42 at those rates.. But I realised it was a waste of time and just walked out of the shop.
    Last edited by Enigmatic Desires; 28-07-2022 at 02:36 PM.

Lord of War
    Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    And He can easily judge the psyco of a buying customer.... LOL ... I am also one of them... bought a G.19 Gen 5 from him last year's last month....

readers might be interested in the NEWS TODAY.. ECC LIFTS BAN ON IMPORTS (ARMS/AMMO) is also included.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/977...ban-on-imports

readers might be interested in the NEWS TODAY.. ECC LIFTS BAN ON IMPORTS (ARMS/AMMO) is also included.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/977...ban-on-imports[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by wajeeh View Post

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/977...ban-on-imports
    [/QUOTE]

The prices had already started to drop before the ban was lifted.

The prices had already started to drop before the ban was lifted.[/QUOTE]

Oh yes I was in the market a fortnight back when the ban was very much in place, and I was surprised to see that prices were dropping.

The prices had already started to drop before the ban was lifted.
    Oh yes I was in the market a fortnight back when the ban was very much in place, and I was surprised to see that prices were dropping.[/QUOTE]

There weren't many buyers, priority for most was to make ends meet. Expensive fuel, edibles etc put guns on back burner. The dealers were compelled to reduce prices.

There weren't many buyers, priority for most was to make ends meet. Expensive fuel, edibles etc put guns on back burner. The dealers were compelled to reduce prices.[/QUOTE]

This demostrates consumer power. However we do not exercise this.