Page 496 of 499 FirstFirst ... 396446486494495496497498 ... LastLast
Results 9,901 to 9,920 of 9977

Thread: Price and Availbility Thread

  1. #9901
    Member Extraordinaire FA226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,136
    Quote Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
    Yes... All the Genuine parts, in upper receiver are available including BCG, the lower is a bit scarice. Complete (left over) of old M16 of Colt are availabe (qouted price of Rs. 140 k) but in rough condition which will need restoration.

    The only question in my mind is, whether local manufacturers can engrave/print READABLE QR/BAR CODE on thier own produced parts and its packing?....

    Another technical aspect, is the use of Forward Assist,, Which I have never ever used and I don't think, any one here in our PG community have ever used it during firing or practicing sports shooting. This was incorporated for the worst case scenario (don't have any objection) but now its being rarely used.

    If you kindly pay attention to my post #9892,,, I returned 2 new mags, as they were hard to be inserted in my FNH, M16a2... otherwise they were good looking.
    Our local manufacturers and chicanes make copies of everything but if you buy from a trusted dealer chances of fake parts are low I agree that forward assist is rarely used but don't suggest the use of Chinese parts like firing pin and gastube.
    Never tried Russian mags i have 6 surplus US mags with my A4 and one 30 round magpul p mag which works fine. if you can find a original magpul mag that would be good,beware of Chinese copies

  2. #9902
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Islamabad/Peshawar
    Posts
    718
    Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    Our local manufacturers and chicanes make copies of everything but if you buy from a trusted dealer chances of fake parts are low I agree that forward assist is rarely used but don't suggest the use of Chinese parts like firing pin and gastube.
    Never tried Russian mags i have 6 surplus US mags with my A4 and one 30 round magpul p mag which works fine. if you can find a original magpul mag that would be good,beware of Chinese copies
    Thanks for the suggestion. I will do the final ground work this weekend.... I have one Magpul Pmag of 40 rounds, which is always in the Rifle and the rest, US made 30 ROUNDERS are at rest.

  3. #9903
    Member Extraordinaire FA226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,136
    Quote Originally Posted by syedmusanifshah View Post
    Bro actually i have MOI license and have tt and you know it holds only 7 bullets
    And px3 holds 18 .thats the only reason .
    I will be thankful to you if you guide me further
    Px3 hold 17 round of .30 bore it's not bad option it's Base on sig p226 design once I bought one myself and tried and tested it,but it's a big gun you have to hold it in your hand to check how its whide grip feels in your hand and one can,t CC it.I have not see any in the market recently but according to recent market it's price should be around 80k.

  4. #9904
    Member Extraordinaire FA226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,136
    Quote Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion. I will do the final ground work this weekend.... I have one Magpul Pmag of 40 rounds, which is always in the Rifle and the rest, US made 30 ROUNDERS are at rest.
    You are welcome Bro. That's the best magazine setup then, do keep us updated with your custom Ar project.

  5. #9905
    Quote Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
    Dear Waseem, I have not seen any drum mag of 12 g.... here in Peshawar. . I have also sold my Tomahwak (mag fed) 12g, for the reason of not having extra mags. Once I could found one, I will post here.
    Thank you Sir, much obliged.
    I have a very strict gun control policy, if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.

  6. #9906
    Supreme Member Fraz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pindi / Attock
    Posts
    2,518
    Quote Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
    Another Option; if my assessment don't get me wrong.
    If the m4 is collected in original parts from Tribal Districts, how would it be:
    Colt Barrel NIB - Rs. 140,000- coming down to 100k mark in the spring.
    Bolts (complete without firing pin) Rs. 30,000
    Firing Pin Rs.1500.
    Ejection window Rs. 1500.
    Gas Tube Rs. 1500 Max 2000
    Upper & Lower 55,000+30,000=Rs.85,000
    Buffer Tube + Spring Rs.5000
    Butt Stock and Front Rails can be either Chinese or US made. Chinese Rs.10,000 Max & US Max 25000
    So Complete M4 with Chinese Butt Stock and Front Rails Costs Rs. 274,500 (say Rs. 275,000) and US Parts Rs. 289,500 (Say Rs.290,000). This a close estimation, with present prices and personal efforts. Supply of new barrels with passage of time will definitely bring the prices lower.

    Mat Finish coloring on US parts kit gives anodized look and shiny look appears with Chinese rails (parts kit).

    Our Seniors opinion on this will be valuable....
    I know enthusiasts who have done it and are quite satisfied, I call a friend's gun Frankenstein, because it was built similarly from different parts.
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

  7. #9907
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    karachi
    Posts
    92
    Availability of Hatsan Escort MPA in Karachi? Can anyone guide? Thanks in advance.

  8. #9908
    Anyone seen Chinese type 97 223 rifle in karachi

  9. #9909
    Salam !

    Anyone has any idea about this German made AR-15, chambered in .22LR. First of all is it something one should buy in a .22LR configuration, secondly how much should it be and where to get one ?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I have a very strict gun control policy, if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.

  10. #9910
    Member Extraordinaire FA226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,136
    waalikumsalam
    these .22lr are made for colt by walther ,few monts back it used to be between 150 to 160k don't know the current price, i am not a big fan of .22 round in semi automatic not reliable and other thing is people buy .22 in other countries because ammo is dirt cheap there but in pakistan its ammo cost you same as 5.56 so whats the point then.if some one want to buy it because it looks like m4 and one can easily get licence for. 22 its fine then.

  11. #9911
    Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    waalikumsalam
    these .22lr are made for colt by walther ,few monts back it used to be between 150 to 160k don't know the current price, i am not a big fan of .22 round in semi automatic not reliable and other thing is people buy .22 in other countries because ammo is dirt cheap there but in pakistan its ammo cost you same as 5.56 so whats the point then.if some one want to buy it because it looks like m4 and one can easily get licence for. 22 its fine then.
    Yes, I totally agree with you as far as price of ammo is concerned plus the licensing requirements which I believe are the same for all NPB Rifles in Pakistan but the fact of the matter is that it generates less perceived noise than any other caliber rounds. It is perfect for areas where noise may be a problem and is ideal for introducing youth to the shooting sports as it produces a very nominal recoil. In my case I'll be giving some hands on training to my boys while plinking.

    where did you saw them last time, any idea where to look one from ?
    I have a very strict gun control policy, if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.

  12. #9912
    Member Extraordinaire FA226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,136
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasim Ikram View Post
    Yes, I totally agree with you as far as price of ammo is concerned plus the licensing requirements which I believe are the same for all NPB Rifles in Pakistan but the fact of the matter is that it generates less perceived noise than any other caliber rounds. It is perfect for areas where noise may be a problem and is ideal for introducing youth to the shooting sports as it produces a very nominal recoil. In my case I'll be giving some hands on training to my boys while plinking.

    where did you saw them last time, any idea where to look one from ?
    I got your point Bro its good for the purpose you need it for.last time I saw one in peshawar hastnagri area you should be able to find it in peshawar after little market search within 150 to 170k range.

  13. #9913
    Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    I got your point Bro its good for the purpose you need it for.last time I saw one in peshawar hastnagri area you should be able to find it in peshawar after little market search within 150 to 170k range.
    Thanks for your help, I might be paying a visit to Peshawar in April before Ramadan insha Allah for some shopping. Hopefully new imports are in the market by then and prices are bit down.
    I have a very strict gun control policy, if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.

  14. #9914
    Member Extraordinaire FA226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,136
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasim Ikram View Post
    Thanks for your help, I might be paying a visit to Peshawar in April before Ramadan insha Allah for some shopping. Hopefully new imports are in the market by then and prices are bit down.
    you are welcome bro. hopeful there will be lots of new stuff in the market in next two three months.

  15. #9915
    AoA,

    How much are the following going for in the market these days:

    CZ SP01
    Walther P22Q
    Chinese TT

    Thanks.
    Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most ...

  16. #9916
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    KARACHI
    Posts
    44
    i am also interested in SP01

    please share prices of NIB / used one
    PB = Polished Brass

  17. #9917
    Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    17,975
    Quote Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
    Another Option; if my assessment don't get me wrong.
    If the m4 is collected in original parts from Tribal Districts, how would it be:
    Colt Barrel NIB - Rs. 140,000- coming down to 100k mark in the spring.
    Bolts (complete without firing pin) Rs. 30,000
    Firing Pin Rs.1500.
    Ejection window Rs. 1500.
    Gas Tube Rs. 1500 Max 2000
    Upper & Lower 55,000+30,000=Rs.85,000
    Buffer Tube + Spring Rs.5000
    Butt Stock and Front Rails can be either Chinese or US made. Chinese Rs.10,000 Max & US Max 25000
    So Complete M4 with Chinese Butt Stock and Front Rails Costs Rs. 274,500 (say Rs. 275,000) and US Parts Rs. 289,500 (Say Rs.290,000). This a close estimation, with present prices and personal efforts. Supply of new barrels with passage of time will definitely bring the prices lower.

    Mat Finish coloring on US parts kit gives anodized look and shiny look appears with Chinese rails (parts kit).

    Our Seniors opinion on this will be valuable....
    We did that for brother Zero's AR 15 in September 2020. Most parts were sourced in Peshawar and for a few we went to Darra. However, the lower was around 75k or so if I remember correctly. Simple empty local lowers (GSA made) are around 30k to 35k or so. We checked out their factory as well.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

  18. #9918
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    We did that for brother Zero's AR 15 in September 2020. Most parts were sourced in Peshawar and for a few we went to Darra. However, the lower was around 75k or so if I remember correctly. Simple empty local lowers (GSA made) are around 30k to 35k or so. We checked out their factory as well.
    How much you ended up paying for that hybrid in total and how would you rate the weapon in terms of reliability and performance ?
    I have a very strict gun control policy, if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.

  19. #9919
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Islamabad/Peshawar
    Posts
    718
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    We did that for brother Zero's AR 15 in September 2020. Most parts were sourced in Peshawar and for a few we went to Darra. However, the lower was around 75k or so if I remember correctly. Simple empty local lowers (GSA made) are around 30k to 35k or so. We checked out their factory as well.
    Thanks for the valuable input dear. I was really waiting for it.
    After seeing copies/hybrids in Local Market and DAK, I have dropped the Idea in total. My M16A4 is far better for me as an old class student, which I had purchased after selling my CQA....
    Dealers understands the psychology of every customer and they predict the buyers thinking in the first glance. When they gets the point of interset of a customer, they simply tend in that direction to trap the needy customer (my appology if this is a grave concern to anyone). Complete lower, was once Rs. 140k when they attracted customers, it went up to Rs. 280k, even at that price, it's not avialable now. The small parts are 100% local, but they present them to the customers as imported from China. Accessories, e.g rails, mounts are coming from China in the containers having airguns accessories. Even some accessories in the use of LEA's are even imported in these containers (insider news). Kohat Road industrial estate and AFRIDI Arms.... (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2vXwok2slk) are making AR parts with precesion. Even the genuinness of Originals becomes doubtful in the presence of these parts.

    Reason for selling of the CQA was that, at that time, I had no lic. for it when I purchased it ab..4yrs ago @ 126K and sold it back on Rs. 175k to a friend having lic. I received my own Lic. in Jan 2020 on which, I now have my FNH M16A4 on it, and I am more staisfied with it. I will try replacing it,,, when the market will be flooded with CQAs once again I.A. which is predicted soon.

  20. #9920
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Islamabad/Peshawar
    Posts
    718
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasim Ikram View Post
    How much you ended up paying for that hybrid in total and how would you rate the weapon in terms of reliability and performance ?
    I will also be waiting for it.... in depth.... as E.D brother will test it upto his best satisfaction.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •