Page 472 of 477 FirstFirst ... 372422462470471472473474 ... LastLast
Results 9,421 to 9,440 of 9523

Thread: Price and Availbility Thread

I trust you dude. After all you are the Baikal guru how can I not trust you.
    Just so you know TT stands at 35k +-
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    Mak was never 9x19 but 9x18.
    Mak was never .38 bore also.

what entry have you made on licence ? ime caliber
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Haripur prices:

Norinco HP77B 90k
    Astra used .32 bore revolver 95% condition 25k
    POF 9mm round 1Z 70/pop
    Hydrashok 9mm round 320/pop
    WCC 9mm round 130/pop
    Gold dot 9mm hp round 280/pop
    .22 ammo elley 40/pop
    .30 chinese round 80/pop
    sarsilmaz 12guage semi auto 65k
    sarsilmaz 12guage pump action 45k.

Note: The Dealer told me not to use POF 9mm ammo manufactured by 2016 till current new batch ... it has FTF/FTE issues ... a ring from the bottom of ammo get stuck in your handgun when Ejecting ... It can be catastrophic if it does.
    Last edited by khan tanoli; 24-12-2018 at 08:07 PM.

oops !! double posted

Quote Originally Posted by khan tanoli View Post
    Haripur prices:

Norinco HP77B 90k
    Astra used .32 bore revolver 95% condition 25k
    POF 9mm round 1Z 70/pop
    Hydrashok 9mm round 320/pop
    WCC 9mm round 130/pop
    Gold dot 9mm hp round 280/pop
    .22 ammo elley 40/pop
    .30 chinese round 80/pop
    sarsilmaz 12guage semi auto 65k
    sarsilmaz 12guage pump action 45k.

Note: The Dealer told me not to use POF 9mm ammo manufactured by 2016 till current new batch ... it has FTF/FTE issues ... a ring from the bottom of ammo get stuck in your handgun when Ejecting ... It can be catastrophic if it does.
    And the dealer is waheed.lol.

What ring from the bottom of ammo.
    Is the dealer a part time joker also?
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by H Panni View Post
    Do we have any members from Quetta/Balochistan here? We see a lot of cheap imported stuff being sold there on facebook/youtube videos so I was wondering what sort of imported weapons and ammo is available there and at what prices?
    i can assure you that currently none of the shop in Quetta has any new guns available ,but in used here are plenty of things.
    these are the ones i have seen.
    cz 75
    1911s which also have compensators installed on them.
    some taurus striker fired weapons.
    then there are hunting rifles alot of them but since i am not interested in them thus i know nothing about them.
    as for ammo dont know about pof ammo but chinesse 9mm is 140 a bullet and american winchester is 8000 a box dont know the price of the bullet.
    Now there are other weapons available i.e rifles but they are the ones pakguns dont want its members to talk about.

8000 divided by 50 to get the price of Winchester 9mm.
    Btw I got a suppli in maths

Banned
    Afzaal,
    as per yours and E,Ds and ak47s suggestions now i will travel to any corner of Pakistan to get my weapon inshallah, now in karachi E.D has told me about 2 dealers in lucky star where as you advised me to go to fakhr e alam in Peshawar, now a question , what do you think about mazhar alam gun store ? i have a hunch that these 2 alams are brothers, are they?if not then give your review on mazhar alams shop. A friend of mine who is a major in the army has advised me go there as he himself buys weapons from him for his whole unit.plus he has also guaranteed me that he will not only sell me a genuine weapon after i give him my friends reference but he will also sell me what ever i buy from him cheaper than he would sell to any other customer.

Major buys weapons for his whole unit.
    Cool story bro let me get back to you with my friend who's also an expert in cool stories.

Quote Originally Posted by nadeem kakar View Post
    Afzaal,
    as per yours and E,Ds and ak47s suggestions now i will travel to any corner of Pakistan to get my weapon inshallah, now in karachi E.D has told me about 2 dealers in lucky star where as you advised me to go to fakhr e alam in Peshawar, now a question , what do you think about mazhar alam gun store ? i have a hunch that these 2 alams are brothers, are they?if not then give your review on mazhar alams shop. A friend of mine who is a major in the army has advised me go there as he himself buys weapons from him for his whole unit.plus he has also guaranteed me that he will not only sell me a genuine weapon after i give him my friends reference but he will also sell me what ever i buy from him cheaper than he would sell to any other customer.
    You will find mazhar alam in fakher e alams and brothers arms store in peshawar and fakher e alam himself has another gun store in lahore.

Afzaal,
    Fakhar alam and Mazhar alam they both guys are brothers
    Fakhar alam and bros is the title of shop
    & guy who owns and deals is Mazhar alam
    Most of your kp and pb guys shakes hand with him when ever they need anything related to daz duzz.
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shahroze View Post
    Major buys weapons for his whole unit.
    Cool story bro let me get back to you with my friend who's also an expert in cool stories.
    shahroze my friend i believe pakguns members level up by the number of posts they send,had the leveling process been set according to mental capacity then you probably would have been given the level of a rookie.I am shocked to see that a member exraordinaire can be one with such a feeble mind.Why does my comment look like a cool story to you? is having a major as a friend that big a deal to you? or you think that i made up the buying stuff for his unit part ? My friend i may be a rookie in Pakguns but believe me i am not a rookie in real life.The only reason why i am replying every one who is trying to be rude to me in a civilized manner is because as soon as i start using the language i prefer for wise guys like you, Pakguns will ban me,plus i thought pakguns is a forum where only educated , civilized and mature people gather but i am starting to doubt that with every passing day.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    Fakhar alam and Mazhar alam they both guys are brothers
    Fakhar alam and bros is the title of shop
    & guy who owns and deals is Mazhar alam
    Most of your kp and pb guys shakes hand with him when ever they need anything related to daz duzz.
    Afzaal for reasons unknown some Pakgun members like shahroze are treating me with rudeness,Although i can assure you that i can deal with such people in a manner that is fully effective against people like these but the only reason i am restraining myself is because of Pakgun rules,since i respect the rules of the forum that is why i am actting humanely,but since you are the administrator please do something.I love this forum and i dont want to say any such thing to any one which will force you to ban me .

Banned
    where in pakistan can i find a cz p09? This is the gun that i so deperately want ,but if this gun isnt available anywhere then any of the ones mentioned below.
    A cz p07.
    A cz 75 sp01,shadow,tactical.
    apart from these any suggestions about the same level pistols are welcome.
    As for bullets where can i find, fmj federal brand rounds.

Afzaal for reasons unknown some Pakgun members like shahroze are treating me with rudeness,Although i can assure you that i can deal with such people in a manner that is fully effective against people like these but the only reason i am restraining myself is because of Pakgun rules,since i respect the rules of the forum that is why i am actting humanely,but since you are the administrator please do something.I love this forum and i dont want to say any such thing to any one which will force you to ban me .
    Mr Wise guy, tell me where have i been rude to you?
    How can you judge my tone from a forum, seems like you got a little insecure about your post.
    Your post is rude and offending but I wont stoop down to your level and rant like a kid that " I wont use the language I prefer for you"
    But it does not bother me. People like you have come and gone......

What ring from the bottom of ammo.
    Is the dealer a part time joker also?
    Brother he was talking about primers outer ring.

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    And the dealer is waheed.lol.
    Don't know exactly the dealers name a friend of mine took me there ... but as I remember shop was located near chappar road.

Quote Originally Posted by khan tanoli View Post
    Brother he was talking about primers outer ring.
    No Brother
    Pof is the only ammo i use and it's pretty good to say the least.

Banned
    Mr Wise guy, tell me where have i been rude to you?
    How can you judge my tone from a forum, seems like you got a little insecure about your post.
    Your post is rude and offending but I wont stoop down to your level and rant like a kid that " I wont use the language I prefer for you"
    But it does not bother me. People like you have come and gone......
    I dont understand what your problem is at first you call a serious comment of mine to be a joke or something made up, then you show yourself to be all high and mighty , as for my level , as you said i cannot show you my level on this forum , as a matter of fact i dont show my level to every naive little kid. I only show it to deserving people now if you would excuse me i have info to collect and give, i dont have time for child games,in case you still feel bored go get a lolypop, if you still want to rant about how high of a person you are then please continue........ it was a mistake to stoop down to your level in the first place, but i wont repeat the same mistake again.
    Last edited by nadeem kakar; 25-12-2018 at 03:51 AM.