Page 487 of 488 FirstFirst ... 387437477485486487488 LastLast
Results 9,721 to 9,740 of 9751

Thread: Price and Availbility Thread

Quote Originally Posted by 9mm View Post
    thank you for your update brother was it CZ75 P07 or P01 ?
    Simple cz 75
    Three Sentences for Getting Success
    know more than other. work more than other. expect less than other.
    [img=PunBB bbcode test]http://signatures.mylivesignature.com/54487/355/E93BD89BDEDB5D86A300AC46B03B6A72.png[/img]

thank you for your update brother was it CZ75 P07 or P01 ?
    Cz75 black
    [img=PunBB bbcode test]http://signatures.mylivesignature.com/54487/355/E93BD89BDEDB5D86A300AC46B03B6A72.png[/img]

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    Cz75 black
    Thanks bro but I'm in love with P07, its a beauty

Thanks bro but I'm in love with P07, its a beauty
    Have you found any nib duty here in karachi if yes to kia kia rates milay ,i m also looking nib cz p07 duty but dont have price idea k ajkal is k kia rates chal rahe hain

Enthusiast
    Have you found any nib duty here in karachi if yes to kia kia rates milay ,i m also looking nib cz p07 duty but dont have price idea k ajkal is k kia rates chal rahe hain
    NIB is out of my budget but last week Adnan bhai DAAD quoted me 500k I think not sure, so thats why I'm looking for used.
    My brother in law has one, 50 rounds or less fired kept in storage, I've told him bhai jab bhi bechna ho pehlai ask me

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    What's the price of .223/5.56 and sellier bellot 9mm nowadays in karachi
    SnB FMJ i would be very very careful about. THere is plenty of local stuff floating around. Same box and proper prass [rojectiles. THey don't stick to iron at all.

NATO greentips are 140 a pop. But since local ones (we call em PATO PREENTIPS) are sold like the real thing, its difficult to figure out. I member bout a few hundred rounds. Pftt. THey were all preetips. He changed em. I bought a box as well. Just to figure out the main differences.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    SnB FMJ i would be very very careful about. THere is plenty of local stuff floating around. Same box and proper prass [rojectiles. THey don't stick to iron at all.

NATO greentips are 140 a pop. But since local ones (we call em PATO PREENTIPS) are sold like the real thing, its difficult to figure out. I member bout a few hundred rounds. Pftt. THey were all preetips. He changed em. I bought a box as well. Just to figure out the main differences.
    Dear ED bro
    Need to find good 9mm rounds apart from POF & china, on the cheaper side, suggestions ?
    Much appreciated.

Enthusiast
    CZ 75 north of 400k and Couger hovering close to 300k. Both Coughar and CF have hte same rotating barrel mechanism. But I prefer the CF because the barrel is longer than the Cougher so it is slightly more accurate at 25 yards.
    ED bro can you please comment on the opinion of this guy complaining that CF98 inner metallic assembly cracks after 4000 fires and showed two cracked assemblies, you can see video from 7:00 minutes onward
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlKZleMmfUQ&t=196s

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamran80 View Post
    ED bro can you please comment on the opinion of this guy complaining that CF98 inner metallic assembly cracks after 4000 fires and showed two cracked assemblies, you can see video from 7:00 minutes onward
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlKZleMmfUQ&t=196s
    Yes please ED bro, because the damage in the video is serious.

Need Mp5 Extractor spring
    Members kindly guide.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    \'\' The Most Beautiful Thing In The World Is The World Itself \'\'

Need Mp5 Extractor spring
    Members kindly guide
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    \'\' The Most Beautiful Thing In The World Is The World Itself \'\'

Dear ED bro
    Need to find good 9mm rounds apart from POF & china, on the cheaper side, suggestions ?
    Much appreciated.
    None whatsoever.. Zolololo old rounds used to be pretty good, but alas, the new lot ahve bad primers and they dont work. Major Akhunzada of Zol has started giving money back to the people who bring him unused rounds cause he knows they don't work anymore. The old lot was much better. We ran it on a Chrony machine. Took em apart, checked the powder, checked accuracy. Good stuff.. I still use it. But the new batch is junk .. So bad that Akhunzada sahib stopped making em altogether.

And for heavens sake, dont buy those Turkie rounds that are supposed to be from Turkey and cost 150 a pop. They are as Turkish as I am!

Its an Akhunzada spacial! After he stopped making Zol and local SnB the man now makes Turkei.. Good rounds. Very good rounds. But they are local 'not' Turkish at all. Their retail price is supposed to be 60 a pop and wholesale is 45 a pop. But Karachi dealers sell em for 150 a pop by calling em Turkish!
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Yes please ED bro, because the damage in the video is serious.
    (Groan) Moqa pass uncle.. :O

This is a man who insisted that the .25 ACP is actually more powerfull than the .30! Thats kinda like saying that a CD 70's engine is more powerful than a Land cruiser's!!

Khair, I have seen plenty of Kaboom vids and pics. Some of the best pistols have em. Put an over powered round in a gun and she is liable to kaboom. Think of a little grenade going off in the gun.
    Try to avoid the Kynoch Fighters in your life. I have the NP 42 incidentally. ANd I have been very very mean to it. Even Kynoch Fighter mean.. But I am lucky.. She is going good.

Hey guys, does anyone know what price a new remington 870 is going for? I need one , preferably with hunting and defender barrels. Thanks in anticipation

Enthusiast
    None whatsoever.. Zolololo old rounds used to be pretty good, but alas, the new lot ahve bad primers and they dont work. Major Akhunzada of Zol has started giving money back to the people who bring him unused rounds cause he knows they don't work anymore. The old lot was much better. We ran it on a Chrony machine. Took em apart, checked the powder, checked accuracy. Good stuff.. I still use it. But the new batch is junk .. So bad that Akhunzada sahib stopped making em altogether.

And for heavens sake, dont buy those Turkie rounds that are supposed to be from Turkey and cost 150 a pop. They are as Turkish as I am!

Its an Akhunzada spacial! After he stopped making Zol and local SnB the man now makes Turkei.. Good rounds. Very good rounds. But they are local 'not' Turkish at all. Their retail price is supposed to be 60 a pop and wholesale is 45 a pop. But Karachi dealers sell em for 150 a pop by calling em Turkish!
    Dealers are and will keep on ripping us off unless the prices overall come down, I mean you know how much POF rounds are from the outlet when they're available, single range session has become 7K minimum depending on how much you fire and what ammo you carry, last time it costed us 20K or so.
    Local ammo needs to be improved bro.
    I remember the time when I use to get red chinese box for 2k and 3k for SnB good times, use to be at the range in Airmen 3-4 times a month.
    I remebe

Dealers are and will keep on ripping us off unless the prices overall come down, I mean you know how much POF rounds are from the outlet when they're available, single range session has become 7K minimum depending on how much you fire and what ammo you carry, last time it costed us 20K or so.
    Local ammo needs to be improved bro.
    I remember the time when I use to get red chinese box for 2k and 3k for SnB good times, use to be at the range in Airmen 3-4 times a month.
    I remebe
    Yes, in those days we all used to go to Airmen and shoot china ammo at 33 a pop. I shoot less now. In a typical session not more than 30 rounds max. During the NSOC certification course, I was taught that shooting beyond a certain point is a waste of ammo. One hits the learning curve around 30-40 rounds max in a pistol. After that, I switch to rifle or shottie. Shottie is inexpensive so I used to shoot it a lot. Or the .22lr, its still affordable and its fun.

Or we do gelatin tests or expansion tests of various loads and calibres to determine the optimum one for our EDC weapon. My aim is to put a cap of 5- 6k per session.

I got a revolver license. I am now looking for a nice medium sized .22 wheelgun that I will use to plink at the range.

Enthusiast
    Yes, in those days we all used to go to Airmen and shoot china ammo at 33 a pop. I shoot less now. In a typical session not more than 30 rounds max. During the NSOC certification course, I was taught that shooting beyond a certain point is a waste of ammo. One hits the learning curve around 30-40 rounds max in a pistol. After that, I switch to rifle or shottie. Shottie is inexpensive so I used to shoot it a lot. Or the .22lr, its still affordable and its fun.

Or we do gelatin tests or expansion tests of various loads and calibres to determine the optimum one for our EDC weapon. My aim is to put a cap of 5- 6k per session.

I got a revolver license. I am now looking for a nice medium sized .22 wheelgun that I will use to plink at the range.
    Those were good times, khair at that time 150k plus pistol was on the very high side for me now that is 250-300k plus and you cant find good stuff in 9mm category 100k and under, thinking of looking into cheaper pistol calibers like .22 for something for target practice, also trying to get into skeet and .22LR rifle like you.
    I think .38 is cheaper as well If I'm not mistaken.

Those were good times, khair at that time 150k plus pistol was on the very high side for me now that is 250-300k plus and you cant find good stuff in 9mm category 100k and under, thinking of looking into cheaper pistol calibers like .22 for something for target practice, also trying to get into skeet and .22LR rifle like you.
    .38 is cheap, if you are in Darra Adam Khel. Blazer rounds go for 100 a pop. Same rounds in Karachi 300-350 a pop. I have seen Hornady critical defence .38 spacial loads at DAAD going for four figures a pop.

Under 100 is .22lr. Casual plinking round I have a .22lr rifle, now I need a wheelie to complete my .22lr collection.

If you can wait for a little 2-3 months, the expected arrival of new imports will fill the gap of demand/supply to some extent... The process is going on with slow pace.....

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
    If you can wait for a little 2-3 months, the expected arrival of new imports will fill the gap of demand/supply to some extent... The process is going on with slow pace.....
    I can wait but as discussed on the forum only Chinese and Turkish weapons are being imported if not mistaken, will that have any effect on CZ's and Glocks ?