Page 488 of 488 FirstFirst ... 388438478486487488
Results 9,741 to 9,751 of 9751

Thread: Price and Availbility Thread

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mm View Post
    I can wait but as discussed on the forum only Chinese and Turkish weapons are being imported if not mistaken, will that have any effect on CZ's and Glocks ?
    Brothers keeping in view weapon dealers self made logics for every thing for their own benefit we may not expect much decline in prices. Now dealers logic is massive increase in dollar rates etc etc. Enjoy with what so ever inventory you possess.
    Command lies with none but Allah.

From where i can get fiber optic sights for this
    Last edited by KHADIMKHAN; 02-10-2020 at 10:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 9mm View Post
    I can wait but as discussed on the forum only Chinese and Turkish weapons are being imported if not mistaken, will that have any effect on CZ's and Glocks ?
    Not so sure, but the alternative is always there. Rex 01 is the only "one" pistol, which has passed the gauntlet and 1000 round challenge test by MAC (available on YouTube), similar is HS 9 pistol, both are European brands. HS pistols are imported by Smith and Wesson USA and sold with their flag ship. Graham Baate is retired armorer of US Army and he is more fan of Grand Power & Girsan Pistols then a Glock. Google it.

I am a HUGE FAN of Graham Bates, he is one of the few who review and like Turkish brands like SARSILMAZ, GIRSAN, etc. His personal EDC is the 2019 Grand-power k100 that comes with a decocker.
    I tried so very hard to find a Grandpower k100 or p100 in karachi but wasn't lucky enough

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Sorry.. .38 spacial rounds are now 450 a pop in Karachi. Very old loads at that.
    .32 SnW long is now 350 a pop as of yesterday.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Does anyone have any information about Chinese 222(5.45x39)rifle ak74 shaped . I have been offered one but there is no information about it on internet.

Guys,

Whats the current market price of Baikal MP-446 Viking (used) without box ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zaheer View Post
    Guys,

Whats the current market price of Baikal MP-446 Viking (used) without box ?
    Sir I guess 170-180 should be a fair price if in immaculate condition.
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Quote Originally Posted by drsmali View Post
    Does anyone have any information about Chinese 222(5.45x39)rifle ak74 shaped . I have been offered one but there is no information about it on internet.
    I haven't heard or seen about a chinese .222. It might be converted locally from a chinese AK.

@fraz
    Most probably only thing i found out on on internet was Chinese type 88.very few were produced and only 2 pieces are in usa. So they were produced but very sceptical that its original that i have been offered

Quote Originally Posted by drsmali View Post
    @fraz
    Most probably only thing i found out on on internet was Chinese type 88.very few were produced and only 2 pieces are in usa. So they were produced but very sceptical that its original that i have been offered
    Sir in 2012-13 time frame Chinese 223 rifles were imported which looked like Type 56-2 with side folding stocks... I dont know about any 222