Page 504 of 504 FirstFirst ... 4404454494502503504
Results 10,061 to 10,078 of 10078

Thread: Price and Availbility Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    I havent seen one for a long time 1stranger. But if available I would not peg it under 90k due to its rarity, at least in Karachi.
    I would say more like between 115 - 125 in my opinion. Not worth it.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    At 125k it is so not worth it.. like totally!
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Mind you I have noticed another newbie into the market that seems to be not as popular but not a bad deal for the current price. AGAOUGLO or however you write/ pronounce it, their AHSS FXS9, lookswise not too bad meant to be lightweight, 17 rounds mag capacity but still concealable, manual & trigger safety and apparently 40,000 rounds factory warrenty with a Glock Gen5 Firing Pin and the barrel is meant to be rugged and interchangeable with some other famous 9mm, was around 90k but seen one for just 80k recently which is around just 7-8k more than a CF98. Seems like an under rated pistol and it is being exported and used in the USA as well.

after only 8 rounds fired i have seen broken lug and broken slide release on this AHSS FXS9 9mm made turkey
    Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    Mind you I have noticed another newbie into the market that seems to be not as popular but not a bad deal for the current price. AGAOUGLO or however you write/ pronounce it, their AHSS FXS9, lookswise not too bad meant to be lightweight, 17 rounds mag capacity but still concealable, manual & trigger safety and apparently 40,000 rounds factory warrenty with a Glock Gen5 Firing Pin and the barrel is meant to be rugged and interchangeable with some other famous 9mm, was around 90k but seen one for just 80k recently which is around just 7-8k more than a CF98. Seems like an under rated pistol and it is being exported and used in the USA as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ali_haq View Post
    after only 8 rounds fired i have seen broken lug and broken slide release on this AHSS FXS9 9mm made turkey
    Ok that's interesting news then. What ammo were they using ? Can you share that video with us?

Also watch this Youtube vid plz this coupla used different type of ammo with no issues so I am a bit gutted.

https://youtu.be/vDfaKQdXrBc

This 2nd vid seems to be from Pak
    https://youtu.be/hlfpG3uj81M
    Last edited by MK47; 15-01-2022 at 12:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ali_haq View Post
    Yes. I have seen that video as well...
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Yes. I have seen that video as well...
    Share the video please

Rookie
    Bought Glock 43X MOS recently.Name:  20211231_095227.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  65.7 KB

Price and Availability for 9mm rounds chinese, serbi and Russian in Karachi

Chinese White Box were 120-130 a pop at Lucky Star. Not sure about the Russians and serbians I have not seen as yet. However, prices fluctuate on an everyday basis.

Colleagues, I have plan to buy two .223 in this week or coming week, budget is 300k on each, kindly share your opinion on below.

- Taurus t4 ( tactical )
    - Norinco CQ
    - Saga MK ( short barrel )
    - other recommendations.......

Also pls share price bracket for best deal closing.
    Qaim Khani

ED bhai is correct i paid 140 a piece today white box Chinese from lucky star.

Quote Originally Posted by krazy009 View Post
    Aslamoalikum, availability and price of CZ P01 in Lahore market?
    Not sure about p01 but p09 is available with taimur zeb university road Peshawar at 220k
    Yessss I'm Baikal lover 💕
    My life my rules...

Chinese White Box were 120-130 a pop at Lucky Star. Not sure about the Russians and serbians I have not seen as yet. However, prices fluctuate on an everyday basis.
    A week ago Bought 150 rounds of Chinese 311 at 140/pop
    From Jahangira kpk
    Yessss I'm Baikal lover 💕
    My life my rules...

Price for CF98 Taurus G3C in karachi?

Quote Originally Posted by Lalib Khan View Post
    ED bhai is correct i paid 140 a piece today white box Chinese from lucky star.
    I have heard that the white box are blowing up pistols. No idea if it is true or not, but I will swap my white box for a red one.

I have heard that the white box are blowing up pistols. No idea if it is true or not, but I will swap my white box for a red one.
    No idea of ammo related basts, but rumors are that slides of new Taurus G3C are cracking and dealers are hiding it, keeping silence. This news came from Karkhano Market, and I am trying to get pictures. Some dealers are blaming new TulAmmo 115grains (9mm newly) imported but Mr. Numan is favoring it. I was pruchasing a lot of it but the dealer (Haqqani in Peshawar City) advised me to stay away from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mani View Post
    Colleagues, I have plan to buy two .223 in this week or coming week, budget is 300k on each, kindly share your opinion on below.

- Taurus t4 ( tactical )
    - Norinco CQ
    - Saga MK ( short barrel )
    - other recommendations.......

Also pls share price bracket for best deal closing.
    Stick with CQ and Saiga, they're both time tested
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos