Page 509 of 509 FirstFirst ... 9409459499507508509
Results 10,161 to 10,170 of 10170

Thread: Price and Availbility Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
    Received that G 19 Gen 5 (Austria with 3 mags.) Finally @ 265k after a delay of 2 days ... for a friend... (we gave him a CZ-p10c NIB in returns with 2 mags, which was purchased @230k and Rs.35k Hard cash)... All the dealers are not in the mood of sales these days...
    its a very good deal bro.

Received that G 19 Gen 5 (Austria with 3 mags.) Finally @ 265k after a delay of 2 days ... for a friend... (we gave him a CZ-p10c NIB in returns with 2 mags, which was purchased @230k and Rs.35k Hard cash)... All the dealers are not in the mood of sales these days...
    Good deal, it went in favor of both parties, you're end cost is 265k, he'll sell the CZ at a higher price, so for him sale price of glock is higher.
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
    Good deal, it went in favor of both parties, you're end cost is 265k, he'll sell the CZ at a higher price, so for him sale price of glock is higher.
    That's what I thought
    Just call him tomorrow for p10 and he will quote 350k plus
    Basic interest Shotguns 💕
    My life my rules...

Lord of War
    Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    That's what I thought
    Just call him tomorrow for p10 and he will quote 350k plus
    Ha. ha... Dealers--> Mafia... (ALLAH MAAFI DE).... Lets be optimistic..

Ha. ha... Dealers--> Mafia... (ALLAH MAAFI DE).... Lets be optimistic..

Na Jayez munafa khari is considered haram in our religion & surely they do it without any doubt.
    Allah give them hidaya
    Basic interest Shotguns 💕
    My life my rules...

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Crockery items were banned. Breakfast cereals, carpets and cutlery and even chocolates. But in no industry have I seen the massive price hike that appeared literally within an hour of the announcement!! Its like they were prepared and waiting for it.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Hello, what should be the price of brand new SIG 308 right now and before import ban?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Crockery items were banned. Breakfast cereals, carpets and cutlery and even chocolates. But in no industry have I seen the massive price hike that appeared literally within an hour of the announcement!! Its like they were prepared and waiting for it.
    Do you need a special license to carry crockery and carpets concealed???

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyc View Post
    Do you need a special license to carry crockery and carpets concealed???
    It would be kind of tough to fight a BG with a carpet. Which reminds me, I wanted a carpet for my room. In every old novel I read, carpets in which feet sank like quicksand, were the epitome of luxury.

Alas. It has become a pipe dream..
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by panjabi View Post
    Hello, what should be the price of brand new SIG 308 right now and before import ban?
    It was around 850 to 900k back in march this year at Azeem's at Zamzama Karachi. If I recollect correctly. No idea about now.
    My sole trip to the market after the import ban was so depressing I have stopped going altogether.