Page 509 of 510 FirstFirst ... 9409459499507508509510 LastLast
Results 10,161 to 10,180 of 10194

Thread: Price and Availbility Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
    Received that G 19 Gen 5 (Austria with 3 mags.) Finally @ 265k after a delay of 2 days ... for a friend... (we gave him a CZ-p10c NIB in returns with 2 mags, which was purchased @230k and Rs.35k Hard cash)... All the dealers are not in the mood of sales these days...
    its a very good deal bro.

Received that G 19 Gen 5 (Austria with 3 mags.) Finally @ 265k after a delay of 2 days ... for a friend... (we gave him a CZ-p10c NIB in returns with 2 mags, which was purchased @230k and Rs.35k Hard cash)... All the dealers are not in the mood of sales these days...
    Good deal, it went in favor of both parties, you're end cost is 265k, he'll sell the CZ at a higher price, so for him sale price of glock is higher.
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
    Good deal, it went in favor of both parties, you're end cost is 265k, he'll sell the CZ at a higher price, so for him sale price of glock is higher.
    That's what I thought
    Just call him tomorrow for p10 and he will quote 350k plus
    Basic interest Shotguns 💕
    My life my rules...

Lord of War
    Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    That's what I thought
    Just call him tomorrow for p10 and he will quote 350k plus
    Ha. ha... Dealers--> Mafia... (ALLAH MAAFI DE).... Lets be optimistic..

Ha. ha... Dealers--> Mafia... (ALLAH MAAFI DE).... Lets be optimistic..

Na Jayez munafa khari is considered haram in our religion & surely they do it without any doubt.
    Allah give them hidaya
    Basic interest Shotguns 💕
    My life my rules...

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Crockery items were banned. Breakfast cereals, carpets and cutlery and even chocolates. But in no industry have I seen the massive price hike that appeared literally within an hour of the announcement!! Its like they were prepared and waiting for it.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Hello, what should be the price of brand new SIG 308 right now and before import ban?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Crockery items were banned. Breakfast cereals, carpets and cutlery and even chocolates. But in no industry have I seen the massive price hike that appeared literally within an hour of the announcement!! Its like they were prepared and waiting for it.
    Do you need a special license to carry crockery and carpets concealed???

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyc View Post
    Do you need a special license to carry crockery and carpets concealed???
    It would be kind of tough to fight a BG with a carpet. Which reminds me, I wanted a carpet for my room. In every old novel I read, carpets in which feet sank like quicksand, were the epitome of luxury.

Alas. It has become a pipe dream..
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by panjabi View Post
    Hello, what should be the price of brand new SIG 308 right now and before import ban?
    It was around 850 to 900k back in march this year at Azeem's at Zamzama Karachi. If I recollect correctly. No idea about now.
    My sole trip to the market after the import ban was so depressing I have stopped going altogether.

Enthusiast
    Assalamoallaikum,

I am looking for spare mags for NP-22/Sig P226. I heard mags of Zigana PX9 are exact fit for NP-22/Sig P226.

Quote Originally Posted by Doktar View Post
    Assalamoallaikum,

I am looking for spare mags for NP-22/Sig P226. I heard mags of Zigana PX9 are exact fit for NP-22/Sig P226.
    waalikumsalam
    i don't know that it will work in np22 or not but it have tried the px9 magazine in p226 and it works fine.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    waalikumsalam
    i don't know that it will work in np22 or not but it have tried the px9 magazine in p226 and it works fine.
    Any idea from where I can get 18 shot or 20 shot mags for Zigana PX9?

Any idea from where I can get 18 shot or 20 shot mags for Zigana PX9?
    i searched the Peshawar market but could find any 18 round px9 mags.

Enthusiast
    Mags which come with PX9 are 15 shots or 18 shots?

I know an online store which imports this type of stuff from Turkiye. But he's asking 16500- for one 18 shot magazine.

Mags which come with PX9 are 15 shots or 18 shots?

I know an online store which imports this type of stuff from Turkiye. But he's asking 16500- for one 18 shot magazine.
    px9 mags are 18 rounds made in Italy.1650 is too much you might find and p226 20 shot mag for that price.

Rookie
    Does anyone have an idea for the prices of .22lr B/A rifles right now?
    CZ 452/455 I don't know if there are 457s in the Pakistani market right now if anyone does, they can surely enlighten me.
    Mainly interested in Peshawar markets.
    Any ideas of Price and/or availability from anyone?

Does any one has an idea about a decent slightly used CZ 85 Combat price these days. One of the dealer in saddar quotes me 280k. He will take my NIB Taurus TH9 in 130k and rest 150k i need to pay.
    Please suggest if this seems to be a favorable deal and how do you rate CZ85 combat? Is it worth buying in this price range? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by amkhan View Post
    Does any one has an idea about a decent slightly used CZ 85 Combat price these days. One of the dealer in saddar quotes me 280k. He will take my NIB Taurus TH9 in 130k and rest 150k i need to pay.
    Please suggest if this seems to be a favorable deal and how do you rate CZ85 combat? Is it worth buying in this price range? Thanks.
    I would suggest never opt for a used weapon & that's to from a dealer, we all know CZ is CZ but you have NIB Th9 which is around 200K+ now a days. Stick to what you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaheryar110 View Post
    I would suggest never opt for a used weapon & that's to from a dealer, we all know CZ is CZ but you have NIB Th9 which is around 200K+ now a days. Stick to what you have.
    @Shaheryar10, whatever you have suggested is true and logical. The same dealer when he sold th9 to me 2 months back was telling me this is the best budget gun in this category and there will be no issues for at least 4-5 years, but yesterday when he saw i am falling towards CZ then he started saying polymer can break easily.😊. I am sure now the price of Th9 might have gone up due to import ban but he is offering the same 130k to me if i sell it to him. Anyway, dropped the idea of exchange and will stick to my Th9 for sometime.