Page 87 of 504 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 10075

Thread: Price and Availbility Thread

Member Extraordinaire Birdshooter007's Avatar
    Is Baikal Mp153 available anywhere in Pindi? I searched all around but wasn't there till 2 months back.

Quote Originally Posted by Chauhdary View Post
    Is Baikal Mp153 available anywhere in Pindi? I searched all around but wasn't there till 2 months back.

Chauhdary bro, still not available in pindi. i have checked few dealers

Member Extraordinaire Birdshooter007's Avatar
    Ok thanks :/

CCI came up with a new .22lr round a few months ago, by the name of ".22lr Quiet", as the name suggests it is a relatively quiet low velocity round with 750fps velocity, Is this available in Karachi yet?

Stoeger Condour O/U shotguns price and availability in Lahore. Anyone have any idea do share.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Does any one know if CF 98 laser aiming modules are availabe anywhere in Karachi?
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Price of SIG P250

Can anybody tell me the price and from where i can buy SIG P250?

from where i can get WINAMAX original or russian tokarev original in karachi ? what will be the cost ??
    Force and mind are opposites; morality ends where a gun begins..

Try Tayyab Ali at Lucky Star Saddar karachi. Last I checked he had one with manual safety. Around 35k
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

@Enigmatic Desires R u talking abt russian tokarev,zastava m57 or winamax? ..if u don't mind .. can i have ur id ?i need to ask some questions related to the topic ..

Today i went to Peshawar Market to check on CZ75b price

CZ75b ............... 85k
    CZ75b steel ....... 105k
    CZ75b New Edi ... 120k
    Remember the first rule of gunfighting ... have a gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post

CZ75b steel ....... 105k
    CZ75b New Edi ... 120k

Great effort chking markets in high temperatures and a bonus of traafic in peshawar...

Quote Originally Posted by Innocent1 View Post
    @Enigmatic Desires R u talking abt russian tokarev,zastava m57 or winamax? ..if u don't mind .. can i have ur id ?i need to ask some questions related to the topic ..
    The one at tayyabaly was a winnie with manual safety.. The russian ones dont have safeties. ... least I have not seen any with manual safeties.

I have been checking out toks in the karachi market.. You can check my reviews in the dealer review section.

My id is tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

hm thanks bro =] I've mailed you!
    kindly have a look!

Quote Originally Posted by Innocent1 View Post
    hm thanks bro =] I've mailed you!
    kindly have a look!
    Replied

Price of Taurus PT99 please!?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post

CZ75b steel ....... 105k
    CZ75b New Edi ... 120k

Besides the 15K price difference, what are the differences between CZ75b New Edi and CZ75b/CZ75b Steel? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Navarone View Post
    Besides the 15K price difference, what are the differences between CZ75b New Edi and CZ75b/CZ75b Steel? Thanks
    Dear Bro. I think the difference of Rs 35000 between 75B and New edition is too high.

CZ 75 B NEW EDITION (US$ N/A)

The CZ 75 B NEW EDITION differs from the CZ 75 B STAINLESS model by a different type of surface treatment, which is similar to the one applied to the DW pistols. The pistol’s surface is sand blasted, sides of the slide and frame are decoratively ground. In the USA this pistol is sold under LIMITED EDITION designation.

CZ 75 B STAINLESS (US$711)

The CZ 75 B STAINLESS is based on the classical CZ 75 B made in high-grade stainless steel thus enhancing its resistance against corrosion. Newly available also in the NEW EDITION version sand-blasted finish and ground ornaments on sides of the frame and slide.

CZ 75 B (US$500)

Large capacity double-column magazine, comfortable grip in either hand, good results at instinctive shooting (without aiming), low trigger pull weight, high accuracy of fire, long service life and outstanding reliability - even when using various types of cartridges. The slide stays open after the last cartridge has been fired, the sights are outfitted with a three-dot illuminating system for better aiming in poor visibility conditions, suitable for COMBAT shooting. Versions differ in their caliber, size, weight, magazine capacity, trigger mechanism operation, safety elements, surface finish, grip panel types and other specific modifications.The pistols of the CZ 75 line are semi-automatic handguns with a locked breech principle.

For further details and sepcifications, PLEASE VISIT :
    http://www.czub.cz/en/catalog/79-pistols-cz/
    Last edited by Asif Ali; 14-06-2012 at 10:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SMNAP View Post
    Price of Taurus PT99 please!?!?!?
    I bought it in Dec. last year for 68 k/- from Shaheen Traders. Have just checked with them & they have quoted me 74 k for it now. You may get it for a little less if you look around in the market but it all depends on the availability & off-course your bargaining skills.

Can members please tell me what should be the price of Hatsan 125 sniper and where is it available?