Page 439 of 445 FirstFirst ... 339389429437438439440441 ... LastLast
Results 8,761 to 8,780 of 8899

Thread: Price and Availbility Thread

Quote Originally Posted by fezan View Post
    Here it is
    current stamps are BCP only. wolf ulyanovsk etc are no more there in new production IMO
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Thank you very much Pakistanitoup. Mashallah you have a deep study over 7.62x39 line of production. Impressive
    Two most important days in your life:
    The day you were BORN & The day you find out WHY

Expert Member
    Assalam u Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh!

Hope everyone will be fine, In Sha Allah.

Can any memebr tell me from where I can buy decent quality shoulder holsters for a 9mm in Lahore?

I don't want to spend huge amount like for leather ones etc. Simple, Nylon shoulder holster will do. So is there a good shop in Lahore? Also can someone guide me to a manufacturer of these Nylon shoulder holsters in Lahore? As I may need a custom made for proper fitting.

Looking forward to a quick reply. Thanks
    Islam began as something strange & will revert to being strange as it began, so give glad tidings to the strangers. (Muslim)

Expert Member
    Any help???????
    Islam began as something strange & will revert to being strange as it began, so give glad tidings to the strangers. (Muslim)

Do we have any "Pistol Primers" for sale in Pakistan? Availability and Price?

I don't know about Lahore but you can check out the online store AliExpress as there are some fine holsters there and i ordered some from there. The order takes approximately a month to deliver but it does definitely come.
    A gun is no more dangerous than a cricket bat in the hands of a madman.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Malimaq View Post
    I don't know about Lahore but you can check out the online store AliExpress as there are some fine holsters there and i ordered some from there. The order takes approximately a month to deliver but it does definitely come.
    My card shark credit card knives as well as a laser for my NP 42.. they never showed up.. ..
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S)

Aliexpress sells item double of its price.
    fb. com/ nartopa1
    Youtube. com /Afzaalwardag
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Quote Originally Posted by AsimKhan View Post
    Do we have any "Pistol Primers" for sale in Pakistan? Availability and Price?
    so u r stuck on last step... unfortunately nothing other than locals...(impo)
    the primers are near to impossible to get imported or bring down rest all items can be arranged for hand load...
    an armed society is a polite society.(Robert A. Heinlein):.jhb)

oh that is most unfortunate and i am sorry to hear that but i have ordered more around 8-9 times and every item has so far been delivered maybe your knife got stopped at Pak Customs

oh that is most unfortunate and i am sorry to hear that but i have ordered more around 8-9 times and every item has so far been delivered maybe your knife got stopped at Pak Customs
    its not really a knife.. But a credit card thingy with an extremely flimsy knife.. I just ordered a few of those to see if they get though...

Guess they dont like me
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S)

i also carry a same sort of card knife but i purchased it from an online page in pakistan for Rs. 500/- The blade of that thing is quite sharp considering the fact that its only a part time knife ;-D
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    its not really a knife.. But a credit card thingy with an extremely flimsy knife.. I just ordered a few of those to see if they get though...

Guess they dont like me

saw a Taurus 709 in dual tone at Mega Arms (Karachi) NIB with 2 mags and asking 130k...
    "There are no dangerous weapons. There are only dangerous men."

i also carry a same sort of card knife but i purchased it from an online page in pakistan for Rs. 500/- The blade of that thing is quite sharp considering the fact that its only a part time knife ;-D
    well the good people at Ali express were offering the same for Rs 53.. Ordered a half dozen for the heck of it.

I bought millinium g2 tourus from peshawer 92 k black colour

Quote Originally Posted by watanyaar View Post
    Congratulations bro.

Mubarak brother. Enjoy ur weapon.

Very nice...some pictures will be much appreciated... and a nice review at the range would be even better...
    "There are no dangerous weapons. There are only dangerous men."

thats an excellent rate bro!

Expert Member

Well, I'll check that. Thanks for the info. But Ali Express does sell high from normal market prices, and holsters are normally available in common gun stores. So it will be better if can get it locally. Thats why I asked on the forum so that any member may guide me with a good option in Lahore.
    Thanks anyways dear br.

Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    Aliexpress sells item double of its price.
    Yes, thats a problem brother.

Being senior member, can you guide?