Page 485 of 485 FirstFirst ... 385435475483484485
Results 9,681 to 9,700 of 9700

Thread: Price and Availbility Thread

  1. #9681
    Quote Originally Posted by drsmali View Post
    Market price norinco np42 in karachi
    Approx 200k

  2. #9682
    Bought one used

  3. #9683
    Quote Originally Posted by drsmali View Post
    Bought one used
    for how much

  4. #9684
    AOA Dear Members, Hope everyone is safe and doing well.

    I want to inquire about price and availability of Norinco 30 cal in Karachi.What variants are available in the market such as 66 model etc and what should I expect to pay. Any suggestions?

    Thanks!

  5. #9685
    Any one selling a used 9mmimported) gun in peshawar or punjab area let me know please...

  6. #9686
    Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    17,578
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashar View Post
    AOA Dear Members, Hope everyone is safe and doing well.

    I want to inquire about price and availability of Norinco 30 cal in Karachi.What variants are available in the market such as 66 model etc and what should I expect to pay. Any suggestions?

    Thanks!
    Imported Norc TT pistols nib were around 70k or so before the lockdown. No idea bout now.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

  7. #9687
    Dear ED sir any news regarding firearms ban will be very thankfull if you help me please
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Imported Norc TT pistols nib were around 70k or so before the lockdown. No idea bout now.

  8. #9688
    Supreme Member Fraz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pindi / Attock
    Posts
    2,402
    Quote Originally Posted by ali_haq View Post
    Dear ED sir any news regarding firearms ban will be very thankfull if you help me please
    In Peshawar the consignments have been released and the weapons are making their way to the market very slowly. Dealers are apprehensive about the market situation. They are not sure when and if subsequent imports will be allowed. So they will very slowly sell and prices may not come down so quickly
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

  9. #9689
    Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
    In Peshawar the consignments have been released and the weapons are making their way to the market very slowly. Dealers are apprehensive about the market situation. They are not sure when and if subsequent imports will be allowed. So they will very slowly sell and prices may not come down so quickly
    I was told the same thing by a few dealers in Peshawar but let's hope and see how soon do we see the actual stuff been put on the display shelves. Apparently the over all Peshawar consignment is mostly .223/ 222 rifles and no handguns. One dealer even quoted that the current Russian 222 rifle RRP is Rs, 5Lacs but due to the new consignment release if I want to place an order he'll sort it out for 460K. I was like thanks but no thanks. Would rather wait and see how it goes. The Karachi port containers consigment may have ammo and may be a few handguns but not sure just guessing.

  10. #9690
    Supreme Member Fraz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pindi / Attock
    Posts
    2,402
    Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    I was told the same thing by a few dealers in Peshawar but let's hope and see how soon do we see the actual stuff been put on the display shelves. Apparently the over all Peshawar consignment is mostly .223/ 222 rifles and no handguns. One dealer even quoted that the current Russian 222 rifle RRP is Rs, 5Lacs but due to the new consignment release if I want to place an order he'll sort it out for 460K. I was like thanks but no thanks. Would rather wait and see how it goes. The Karachi port containers consigment may have ammo and may be a few handguns but not sure just guessing.
    Sir, as per my info Peshawar consignment had Chinese and Turkish handguns too
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

  11. #9691
    Thank you soooo much brother i am waiting for new taurus handgun thanks again
    Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
    In Peshawar the consignments have been released and the weapons are making their way to the market very slowly. Dealers are apprehensive about the market situation. They are not sure when and if subsequent imports will be allowed. So they will very slowly sell and prices may not come down so quickly

  12. #9692
    Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
    Sir, as per my info Peshawar consignment had Chinese and Turkish handguns too
    agree, I have seen turkish and Chinese handguns have made way to the peshawar marker, but there is no significant change in the prices

  13. #9693
    Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
    Sir, as per my info Peshawar consignment had Chinese and Turkish handguns too
    I really hope that is true Fraz and the prices come down to under 100k for Norinco and Chinese handguns. But so far the dealers I spoke to directly said it contains Russian 223/222 rifles.

  14. #9694
    Supreme Member Fraz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pindi / Attock
    Posts
    2,402
    Quote Originally Posted by TsAr View Post
    agree, I have seen turkish and Chinese handguns have made way to the peshawar marker, but there is no significant change in the prices
    Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    I really hope that is true Fraz and the prices come down to under 100k for Norinco and Chinese handguns. But so far the dealers I spoke to directly said it contains Russian 223/222 rifles.
    Sirs, i have heard that the consignment contains significant number of CQA, Saiga, chinese, turkish handguns and ammo
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

  15. #9695
    Supreme Member Fraz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pindi / Attock
    Posts
    2,402
    Prices will take some time to come down, as the importers / dealers are still evaluating the situation and deciding upon prices.
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

  16. #9696
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Peshawer
    Posts
    238
    Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
    Prices will take some time to come down, as the importers / dealers are still evaluating the situation and deciding upon prices.
    IMHO we may never see considerable drop in prices. Pre import ban period was a golden time and now dealers will try to maintain high prices for a v long time they will have a lot of excuses like demurrage, increase in international market prices, restriction on imports etc.
    Command lies with none but Allah.

  17. #9697
    lets hope for the best, but I donot anticipate a drastic drop in prices as dealer say that they have to make money and run their business which is already in loss due to import ban.

  18. #9698
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Islamabad/Peshawar
    Posts
    647
    Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
    Sirs, i have heard that the consignment contains significant number of CQA, Saiga, chinese, turkish handguns and ammo
    Yes Old import, CQA, Saiga .223/222, Turkish (Girsan- PT92 model copy -confirmed) on the order of H.C. Not sure about Chinese arms.

  19. #9699
    Quote Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
    Yes Old import, CQA, Saiga .223/222, Turkish (Girsan- PT92 model copy -confirmed) on the order of H.C. Not sure about Chinese arms.
    are you talking about the Peshawar market? Could you kindly confirm if prices have gone down or not.

  20. #9700
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Islamabad/Peshawar
    Posts
    647
    Quote Originally Posted by TsAr View Post
    are you talking about the Peshawar market? Could you kindly confirm if prices have gone down or not.
    G!
    Peshawar Market... but there is no drop in Prices.... the rough est. price of every pistol is around 250k mark. And that is bec. the market is completely dried up. Prices will only drop when other cities and more dealers have their supplies.
    Last edited by Khalil; 03-07-2020 at 02:24 PM. Reason: correction

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •