Page 482 of 482 FirstFirst ... 382432472480481482
Results 9,621 to 9,635 of 9635

Thread: Price and Availbility Thread

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Waqas17 View Post
    Thinking of selling my Taurus PT92. Any idea of what price i could get?
    It depends on condition.. I was offered an old peice in black for 120k and I have seen NOB ones going for 270k as well.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

What should be the price of norinco hp77b .15 buulets fired.

Quote Originally Posted by KHADIMKHAN View Post
    What should be the price of norinco hp77b .15 buulets fired.
    In Karachi I saw a NIB NP 22 for 95k last week. It should be between 75- 85k or so
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Is POF permanently stop 9mm ammo to local market? Any information?

Is POF permanently stop 9mm ammo to local market? Any information?
    Available at their Karachi outlet @ 76 a pop.

can you please guide where exactly at lucky star is their outlet.

Quote Originally Posted by Lalib Khan View Post
    can you please guide where exactly at lucky star is their outlet.
    Shell patrol pump is adjacent to the navy wedding lawns. They are adjesent to askari bank and it is adjecent to POF
    Last edited by Enigmatic Desires; 12-11-2019 at 09:42 AM.

thank you brother.

Dear E.D. Bro!

What is the best choice in .308 Bolt Action in Karachi Markets. I am in search of it for the last 3 months in Peshawar/Lahore (after getting a lic. from K.P) in some affordable package. The only possiblity is the POF sporter in S.A but I don't prefer the platform personally. Older (weared & retired) M24sws coming occasionally from the border sides are very pitted and way above 400k mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
    Dear E.D. Bro!

What is the best choice in .308 Bolt Action in Karachi Markets. I am in search of it for the last 3 months in Peshawar/Lahore (after getting a lic. from K.P) in some affordable package. The only possiblity is the POF sporter in S.A but I don't prefer the platform personally. Older (weared & retired) M24sws coming occasionally from the border sides are very pitted and way above 400k mark.
    Sir .308 bolt action is a rare bird. Those who have it charge whatever the feel like. I once saw somthing of indeterminate vintage with ah welded scope and pitted barrel and the asking was 175k and that was waaay back in 2013 when imports were still open.

Now, its anyone's guess. I will see if I can find something and if i do, I will mention it here.

China .32 acp 125 a pop
    China .30 150 a pop
    China 9mm 200 a pop
    .32 snw long Sellior and balliot 200 a pop

5.56 Greentip 125 a pop

Lucky star Karachi rates last week.

The magazines of hp77b are low quality.can any other magazine fit in this pistol zigana or stuger etc?

The magazines of hp77b are low quality.can any other magazine fit in this pistol zigana or stuger etc?
    Its a Sig P226 platform. Maybe if you find original sig mags, they might fit.

.32 acp china 100 a pop
    .32 acp snb 150 a pop
    .32 acp Hollow poing (Fiocci and Serbian) 250 a pop
    .32 Snw Long SnB 200 a pop
    (Shah Traders Lucky Star Karachi )

CCI mini mag 40 gr 120 a pop
    Canik TP 9 215k
    HM TraderKarachi