Page 459 of 466 FirstFirst ... 359409449457458459460461 ... LastLast
Results 9,161 to 9,180 of 9307

Thread: Price and Availbility Thread

Salam all members i would like to know about the current price of some guns i.e. TP-9 , Viking mp446 and availability in Peshawar?
    Regards,
    I don't have to be careful, I've got a gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Qazi Usman View Post
    Salam all members i would like to know about the current price of some guns i.e. TP-9 , Viking mp446 and availability in Peshawar?
    tp9 90+k and viking 160+k
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    M4 copy with all local made parts = local made M4.
    Local parts cqa with poor fit and finish is 65k in Karachi

AK shaped with wooden furniture 36-38k

wiht AK 74 flash suppresser and polymer furniture 45-48k

Karachi rates
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Local parts cqa with poor fit and finish is 65k in Karachi

AK shaped with wooden furniture 36-38k

wiht AK 74 flash suppresser and polymer furniture 45-48k

Karachi rates
    transport charges from KP to Sindh are the reason for increased prices.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Any idea what a decent locally made .223 in AK shape costs in Peshawar?
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Any idea what a decent locally made .223 in AK shape costs in Peshawar?
    Starts from 30k. Russian made Ak with nato barrel is for 110 to 125k
    Keep Calm & Carry One

AK is a much better option I guess.....am out searching for a .223 / .222 gun these days as my bal lic came through.....for AR platform prices are on really high side while pn the other hand if I can get AKS 74u type .222 / .223 then that is a best thing too....

M4 copy with all local made parts = local made M4.
    Interested in knowing more about local made M4.Can anyone post pics for the same ....

Quote Originally Posted by Robost View Post
    Interested in knowing more about local made M4.Can anyone post pics for the same ....
    it looks same like m4. but quality is low.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Quote Originally Posted by ballixd View Post
    AK is a much better option I guess.....am out searching for a .223 / .222 gun these days as my bal lic came through.....for AR platform prices are on really high side while pn the other hand if I can get AKS 74u type .222 / .223 then that is a best thing too....
    it might not be that accurate but it will be reliable for sure.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

it looks same like m4. but quality is low.
    I saw one.. it looked like a . .well.. thingie (for want of a better term) I was completely unimpressed. Asking price was 65k

I saw one.. it looked like a . .well.. thingie (for want of a better term) I was completely unimpressed. Asking price was 65k
    dear ignore the hybrid copies. i am talking about clones. they look exactly the same. i saw one in DAK market. it had all the marking and was 99% same looking.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

I follow a page on fb, they are manufacturer of 5.45 and 556, they have this weird looking Frankenstein build of AR receiver with AK dust cover, still cant comprehend how they managed to make that rifle.......
    On the other hand as other fellow said clones can be interesting

dear ignore the hybrid copies. i am talking about clones. they look exactly the same. i saw one in DAK market. it had all the marking and was 99% same looking.
    That sounds awesome. Any idea about the price?

That sounds awesome. Any idea about the price?
    all local parts m4 copy starts from 30k in Pew but the one i saw 99% copied one had US made barrel and bolt. rest was local and 110k was asking price for it. it looked nice and had full happy mode also
    Keep Calm & Carry One

all local parts m4 copy starts from 30k in Pew but the one i saw 99% copied one had US made barrel and bolt. rest was local and 110k was asking price for it. it looked nice and had full happy mode also
    30k is good for starters. Later on one can upgrade to an imported barrel. Thats the beauty of the AR platform. You can so easily upgrade its parts as an when you like. Now when I bought that lousy ak shaped .223 that used to keyhole and was accurate up til all of two yards, no one could do anything. Since it was an AK platform fixed barrel. I had to let her go. She cost me all of 50k and it was money down the drain.

30k is good for starters. Later on one can upgrade to an imported barrel. Thats the beauty of the AR platform. You can so easily upgrade its parts as an when you like. Now when I bought that lousy ak shaped .223 that used to keyhole and was accurate up til all of two yards, no one could do anything. Since it was an AK platform fixed barrel. I had to let her go. She cost me all of 50k and it was money down the drain.
    Yes dear. if one has a licence for .223 . as a starter local M4 copy is good. with time one can replace parts and improve the platform.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

AoA Everybody - I am looking for a bolt action rifle .300 Win Magnum or a .338 Win Magnum preferebly a Super Grade or Safari Grade Winchester Model 70 rifle. Iv checked with dealers in Rawalpindi and nobody seems to have this. Do you know if anybody in Lahore and Peshawar has this and price?
    "The West was not won with a registered and licensed gun" - Jesse James (famous outlaw of the wild west)

Yes dear. if one has a licence for .223 . as a starter local M4 copy is good. with time one can replace parts and improve the platform.
    However, even the Ak and AR hybrids available here are well into the 60s. I have already have had one really lousy experience and wish to prevent a 2nd equally lousy one.

The problem here is that Karachi dealers import fro guards and security agencies. these guns are basically glorified paper wights. But they all sell based on looks alone. AK shape 3 to 55k and AK AR hybrid 60 onward. Yet to see a single pure AR platform at all, since they never bothered to import.

I placed an order for a custom made .222 complete with bird cage and everything. They made me wait for 9 months and when I finally went to check. It was like nothing I had ordered. Pure junk.

However, even the Ak and AR hybrids available here are well into the 60s. I have already have had one really lousy experience and wish to prevent a 2nd equally lousy one.

The problem here is that Karachi dealers import fro guards and security agencies. these guns are basically glorified paper wights. But they all sell based on looks alone. AK shape 3 to 55k and AK AR hybrid 60 onward. Yet to see a single pure AR platform at all, since they never bothered to import.

I placed an order for a custom made .222 complete with bird cage and everything. They made me wait for 9 months and when I finally went to check. It was like nothing I had ordered. Pure junk.
    tough lucl. you can get one from KP and get it delivered to Karachi.
    Keep Calm & Carry One