Page 449 of 454 FirstFirst ... 349399439447448449450451 ... LastLast
Results 8,961 to 8,980 of 9061

Thread: Price and Availbility Thread

  1. #8961
    Supreme Member Afzaal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    چھچھ اٹک۔۔۔
    Posts
    2,294
    Insha Allah... .
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

  2. #8962
    Enthusiast SZBR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    431
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    .32 acp chinese 60 a pop
    .32 acp Italian hollow point 250 a pop
    .32 SnW long Sellior and balliot 120 a pop
    .32 SnW long Serbian 120 a pop
    .32 SnW long Local (Mumtaz and SM brands) 20 a pop

    All above sources lucky Star Saddar Karachi (HM Traders Abbas)

    .32 SnW long (Amarican Federal) Semi wad cutters 200 a pop (if available ) (Guns and ammo Zamzama :Zahid Motivala)

    .32 magnum B/w 250 to 200 a pop (Elahi Buks and Co. Teen Talwaar Clifton)

    .32 short. Not available anywhere
    Thanks ED! Was asking about the ACP for my PP.

    Is S&B 9MM JHP available in Karachi?
    "Stop acting so small! You are the universe in ecstatic motion." - Rumi

  3. #8963
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    KP
    Posts
    570
    Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    Insha Allah... .
    asking price is 40/r at mardan
    the dealer suggest me to visit psh hashtnagri ( sajjad sheena near sangeen ) opposite to fakhre alam . he told me that he bought some rounds before ramazan @ 25/r from sajjad

  4. #8964
    Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    16,309
    Quote Originally Posted by SZBR View Post
    Thanks ED! Was asking about the ACP for my PP.

    Is S&B 9MM JHP available in Karachi?
    Yes. 200 a pop but if you manage to convince 'uncle' at Elahi Bux and co, you just 'might' manage a box for 150 a pop.

    P.S a few weeks ago it was 120 a pop
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

  5. #8965
    Enthusiast Imtiaz Shah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    266
    The present astronomical weapon and ammo prices appear to be the last gasps of the importer/dealership business.
    Government policies have forced the, basically unscrupulous, traders to fleece the few customers left.
    I fear our weapon-culture will resemble India very soon, with the difference that Indian government keeps citizens unarmed but criminals too can not access firearms.

  6. #8966
    Member Obaiyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Imtiaz Shah View Post
    The present astronomical weapon and ammo prices appear to be the last gasps of the importer/dealership business.
    Government policies have forced the, basically unscrupulous, traders to fleece the few customers left.
    I fear our weapon-culture will resemble India very soon, with the difference that Indian government keeps citizens unarmed but criminals too can not access firearms.
    I sure hope that changes quickly and very soon.

    I don't want to deal with machete wielding nut jobs on Chinese drugs.
    "There's no honor in giving up without a fight."

  7. #8967
    Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    16,309
    Since imports were banned in India way back in 1984. A typical Chinese TT 50% may set you back by INR 1.8 nillion or so and ammo is around INR 2000 a pop.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

  8. #8968
    Supreme Member pakistanitoup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    ISB/RWP
    Posts
    1,629
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Since imports were banned in India way back in 1984. A typical Chinese TT 50% may set you back by INR 1.8 nillion or so and ammo is around INR 2000 a pop.
    they use sharp blades and burn people alive instead of using firearms.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

  9. #8969
    Supreme Member Afzaal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    چھچھ اٹک۔۔۔
    Posts
    2,294
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed View Post
    asking price is 40/r at mardan
    the dealer suggest me to visit psh hashtnagri ( sajjad sheena near sangeen ) opposite to fakhre alam . he told me that he bought some rounds before ramazan @ 25/r from sajjad
    Thanks sir
    Sangeen arms tariq is also good guy im sure he will also quote 25 if his neighbor is doing so.
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

  10. #8970
    Member Obaiyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Since imports were banned in India way back in 1984. A typical Chinese TT 50% may set you back by INR 1.8 nillion or so and ammo is around INR 2000 a pop.
    And I thought the Corolla prices in Pakistan were bananas!
    "There's no honor in giving up without a fight."

  11. #8971
    Yes but there area a lot of local weapons in india that are extremely cheap and effective.
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/i...w/47291037.cms
    http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/c.../1/222379.html
    Yes after such bans getting barreta is difficult but getting ammo or weapons is in no way a big deal. In lahore If one wants a kalashinkov it gets delivered to their home for around 40-50k and its fully automatic and PB. All these politicians and businessmen have illegal weapons and non custom paid cars.
    the POF also makes good weapons if someone wants one. However I dont think the govt in pakistan can stop people from getting weapons just like the indian govt has failed. only the ones that want to get a weapon on the license will suffer and i think that is both a pity and the failure of the govt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Since imports were banned in India way back in 1984. A typical Chinese TT 50% may set you back by INR 1.8 nillion or so and ammo is around INR 2000 a pop.

  12. #8972
    Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    16,309
    Quote Originally Posted by Obaiyd View Post
    And I thought the Corolla prices in Pakistan were bananas!
    Just try to acquire a licensed firearm in India, you will fall in love with the Mehran!

    Anyways will be off to the market today, to see if we can find something useful.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

  13. #8973
    Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    16,309
    Quote Originally Posted by inamullah.naveed View Post
    Yes but there area a lot of local weapons in india that are extremely cheap and effective.
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/i...w/47291037.cms
    http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/c.../1/222379.html
    Yes after such bans getting barreta is difficult but getting ammo or weapons is in no way a big deal. In lahore If one wants a kalashinkov it gets delivered to their home for around 40-50k and its fully automatic and PB. All these politicians and businessmen have illegal weapons and non custom paid cars.
    the POF also makes good weapons if someone wants one. However I dont think the govt in pakistan can stop people from getting weapons just like the indian govt has failed. only the ones that want to get a weapon on the license will suffer and i think that is both a pity and the failure of the govt.
    Oh my my.. they have thier own darra regularly churning out buns and ammo.

    However, the whole .35 and .12 bore pistols being as good as thier imported counterparts.. I had no idea the world was into 12 bore pistols.

    It takes a spacial kind of courage to load a "Kancha" of localy made (of used pipes) 12 bore pistol with a double naught shotshell

    As regards the full auto rifles. Yup has to be Indian Darra. These were interesting reads inamullah naveed bhai, they were
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

  14. #8974
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Sargodha
    Posts
    145
    Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    Cheapest ammo now days in imported is of 9x18 Mak. rs 36 per round.
    Bhai ji Where, When, How , Why?

  15. #8975
    Member Obaiyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Just try to acquire a licensed firearm in India, you will fall in love with the Mehran!

    Anyways will be off to the market today, to see if we can find something useful.
    And I missed an opportunity to hangout again.

    Mera sabun slow kyun hai?
    "There's no honor in giving up without a fight."

  16. #8976
    Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    16,309
    Quote Originally Posted by Obaiyd View Post
    And I missed an opportunity to hangout again.

    Mera sabun slow kyun hai?
    We were at the range yesterday as well. To check the reliability and accuracy od some recently aquired goodies.

    WhatsApp me on the number I gave you. I will drop you a text every time we do a range or a Lucky Star trip
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

  17. #8977
    Supreme Member pakistanitoup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    ISB/RWP
    Posts
    1,629
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaheen-Pk View Post
    Bhai ji Where, When, How , Why?
    Rawalpindi. Why= Demand and supply.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

  18. #8978
    Member Obaiyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    We were at the range yesterday as well. To check the reliability and accuracy od some recently aquired goodies.

    WhatsApp me on the number I gave you. I will drop you a text every time we do a range or a Lucky Star trip
    Message sent.
    "There's no honor in giving up without a fight."

  19. #8979
    Member Emeritus
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    10,145
    AoA Guys !!!! hope you all are fine. Long time no talk.
    Just wanted to know if this handgun is available in Pakistan. If yes what's its price.
    It's HS-9 Made in Croatia. I was told its the same gun as XD by Springfield Armory with some different slide markings. Your input will be highly appreciated. Thanx ����

  20. #8980
    Supreme Member Afzaal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    چھچھ اٹک۔۔۔
    Posts
    2,294
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
    AoA Guys !!!! hope you all are fine. Long time no talk.
    Just wanted to know if this handgun is available in Pakistan. If yes what's its price.
    It's HS-9 Made in Croatia. I was told its the same gun as XD by Springfield Armory with some different slide markings. Your input will be highly appreciated. Thanx ����
    Apart from your query
    Welcome back brother.
    Hope you are enjoying fasting
    Be blessed.
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •