Thread: Baikal MP-153 Problem: Bolt handle Lost During Duck Shoot

Baikal MP-153 Problem: Bolt handle Lost During Duck Shoot

Dear friends

i lost Bolt handle of my Newly purchased MP-153 last early morning when was hunting ducks in the dark.

u know better in ducks hunting u need only one & 1st time to load round by bolt then u reload rounds again and again by pushing them in the magazine.

i realize bolt handle missing when hunt was over after Sun rise i searched alot but could n't find that little thing...

i know why it happened to me coz i removed few times bolt handle to disassemble gun completely for cleaning.

Bottom line today called hira,para,orient at lahore they don't import spare parts.
    Asia arms Pak china international arms to peshawar they don't import aswell :-s

Now plz someone from Sargodha can help me to show his bolt handle to IQBAL bhai and make daisy bolt handle for me

i will pay before hand for charge and shipping.

thanks
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Blog Entries
    That is one bad news and very unfortunate but still your post brought a smile... you know I asked to take care of your new gun and you did it on its first run :(
    Hope you get the bolt handle soon. by the way did you remove this handle from bolt while cleaning?
    Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others.

yes my dear Friend

to disassemble complete gun u have to remove it from bolt.
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

@ Denovo87 Bro.

Today i found Original Bolt Cocking handle in my hunting Jackets rear Bag.

thats strange .

one more thing to be added here.

when i lost bolt handle after few days i called to my dealer (Pak China Arms Gul Haji Plaza Peshawar)

sales person Abdul Wahab is really sweet guy
    he took original bolt handle and showed to gunsmith
    so he made the finest copy of bolt handle which is not definable in words how fine it is .
    i paid PKR-1000 + TCS Charges to Wahab bhai after receiving bolt handle and today found original too.

it was indeed to post all story coz u showed concern on bolt handle's lost.

thanks
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Thats good news Afzal...and you are one lucky guy.Now the only thing you need is another Baikal without a Bolt !
    A Good friend & Gun ALWAYS helps you in Need !

@Ka Khan...Smiles for what u said
    @Afzaal....Mubarak ho bhai,,

Quote Originally Posted by KARTOOS
    @Ka Khan...Smiles for what u said
    @Afzaal....Mubarak ho bhai,,
    thanks Bhai.
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Blog Entries
    Thats good news Afzaal bro and I love the suggestion by Ka_Khan brother :) since you have a spare bolt handel you just need a gun to fit on ;)
    Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others.

@Afzaal

good to hear that you've found the bolt handle. did you find the ball as well. the bolt handle is actually locked in place by a metal ball which is fixed in a recess on the bolt carrier. if you take the bolt handle off, the ball usually rides out of the recess. thats why on the manual, it says to keep an eye on the ball as it can be easily lost while removing the bolt handle.

Regards.
    "The possession of arms is the distinction between a freeman and a slave."
    James Burgh, Political Disquisitions, 1774

^^ i never found that since a year i lost it in peshawer
    i alwaz had a question, like i LOVE almost all MERCEDES,,, why havent i found a firearm brand of that research standards, quality assurance, elegance, beauty and SEXy all the way???

Quote Originally Posted by 12gauge
    @Afzaal

good to hear that you've found the bolt handle. did you find the ball as well. the bolt handle is actually locked in place by a metal ball which is fixed in a recess on the bolt carrier. if you take the bolt handle off, the ball usually rides out of the recess. thats why on the manual, it says to keep an eye on the ball as it can be easily lost while removing the bolt handle.

Regards.
    Bro to remove metal ball u have to disassemble complete Bolt fitting then u can remove Metal ball.
    i did it when my local gun smith was trying to make bolt handle but when i realize his messy work i stopped him to make bolt handle and called to my dealer.

Actually Mp-153 cann't be complete disassemble(for cleaning) untill we remove bolt handle
    thats why once i did and maybe bolt handle was not complete fixed with metal ball
    and surely during hanging with shoulder in duck hunts it slipped and dropped in Jackets bag.

thank you for kind words.

at Denovo bro just pray for me to fullfil your desire :p
    but to be more honest here i am still thinking about O/U flawless gun.

Regards.
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Member Extraordinaire
    @afzaal bahi good luck to you,i try my best to collect a mp153 from any person to show iqbal mistri but did not manage it ,good news from you found orignal thanks to God :)

afzaal bhaiyya
    please apni cheezoun ka khayal rakha karain
    we were all concerned about your great loss
    thanks to ALLAH
    u found the original item plus a spare as a backup
    Aastana e Aaliya Khurmia Shareef
    Adyala Road, Rawalpindi
    almaroof Totaiyaan Wali Sarkar