Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2969777879
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1570

Thread: The Ammunition Report for 9mm

Quote Originally Posted by TsAr View Post
    I am more inclined towards there compact version, the inaccuracy castes doubts in my mind on purchasing it....
    Initially I was thinking of the compact version too but the manager himself recommended the standard version Trueshot. I've not had any feedback on the compact version yet. The regular version is kinda huge but still kicks like a mule when fired so the compact version might be like a Quail tryna escape from your hand.

Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    Initially I was thinking of the compact version too but the manager himself recommended the standard version Trueshot. I've not had any feedback on the compact version yet. The regular version is kinda huge but still kicks like a mule when fired so the compact version might be like a Quail tryna escape from your hand.
    Do you have the Gen I Trushot or Gen II??
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
    Do you have the Gen I Trushot or Gen II??
    Gen 2 .....
    Last edited by MK47; 07-06-2020 at 02:36 AM.

Gen 2 .....
    have you discussed this with Daudsons,it could be some issue with the piece that you have..

have you discussed this with Daudsons,it could be some issue with the piece that you have..
    No, it's deffinitely the ammo I used.
    Last edited by MK47; 07-06-2020 at 04:52 PM.

No but it's deffinitely the ammo I used.
    try with some good ammo and let us know, as per daud sons atleast use POF ammo

try with some good ammo and let us know, as per daud sons atleast use POF ammo
    As mentioned in my earlier posts it worked flawlessly or smooth with original Chinese 311, Zol FMJ and S&B by Zol.

First rule of testing/quality-control/research: Test product against known standard. I see no point in judging any pistol with local ammo which is known to be substandard. TsAr has rightly suggested that POF ammo is the minimum. All local pistols (even DSA) are not properly sighted for aim at factory. Take a box of POF 1Z and your new Trushot to DSA and get it sighted-in for aim. Make an appointment before you go and tell them that you will be bringing your own ammo !
    No, it's definitely the ammo I used.

Quote Originally Posted by Imtiaz Shah View Post
    First rule of testing/quality-control/research: Test product against known standard. I see no point in judging any pistol with local ammo which is known to be substandard. TsAr has rightly suggested that POF ammo is the minimum. All local pistols (even DSA) are not properly sighted for aim at factory. Take a box of POF 1Z and your new Trushot to DSA and get it sighted-in for aim. Make an appointment before you go and tell them that you will be bringing your own ammo !
    My basic intention of the initial post was to shed some light n give some feedback on some of the commonly available local ammo floating around in the market and their compatibility with currently available handguns as despite the quality of their standard wether sub, high or low unfortunately their sales graph has inclined way up now due to the extortionate prices of foreign ammo. People who are literate enough on ammo subjects know that a lot of these local brands are just junk but most common public don't and they buy it like hot cakes, When I went to pick up Kynoch from their factory in Darra I had to wait for hours as they were completely sold out and I was told to wait for the fresh batch. Anyway now coming to the point of aiming, I wasn't aware this could be done, thanks for your suggestion I'll deffinitely do that as I have to return a faulty Trueshot magazine with spring issues anyway so will phone them n ask em if this could be arranged too in sha Allah.
    Last edited by MK47; 08-06-2020 at 01:37 AM.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    due to very high prices, even junk ammo with iron projectiles is being sold. It is a death sentence for the gn since the powder is extremely corrosive while the iron projectiles can destroy the grooves of the barrel.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com