Page 78 of 80 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 1588

Thread: The Ammunition Report for 9mm

Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    I see. Thanks. Did they mention when in June? So we can grab some before that date if one intends to ..
    I think after budget.

I have some red box ammo.i can exchange it with nato 9mm.should i exchange it with PPU 124gr nato or WCC 124gr nato? Thanks

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KHADIMKHAN View Post
    I have some red box ammo.i can exchange it with nato 9mm.should i exchange it with PPU 124gr nato or WCC 124gr nato? Thanks
    Red box 311 is excellent ammo in its own right. We have done penetration tests on wet telephone directories. When pof did not go beyond 500 pages, 311 went through and through. I do not consider it inferior to NATO rounds.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Help needed ...
    Can someone identify this 9mm ammo?
    It is stamped 71 top 12 bottom.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Looks Chinese...
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Price with location?
    Quote Originally Posted by khan tanoli View Post
    Help needed ...
    Can someone identify this 9mm ammo?
    It is stamped 71 top 12 bottom.

He's not selling them or telling they are available. Infact if you actually read the post he's asking to identify the ammo..
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Here are some closeups ...
    All ammo dimensions are exactly same ... I've done magnet test it does not atract ... no scratch marks anywhere.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

look like chinese military surplus ammo
    \'\' The Most Beautiful Thing In The World Is The World Itself \'\'

Tanoli Bahi, whats the $ story. and other details.
    They look Chinese to me, as mentioned above.

Quote Originally Posted by shahroze View Post
    Tanoli Bahi, whats the $ story. and other details.
    They look Chinese to me, as mentioned above.
    A good friend of my cousin sold me 300 rounds for 65/pop.
    Current market for chinese ammo is like 200/pop or so ... I just needed some help to identify if these rounds are original or not ... looks like its a SIXER.

Quote Originally Posted by khan tanoli View Post
    A good friend of my cousin sold me 300 rounds for 65/pop.
    Current market for chinese ammo is like 200/pop or so ... I just needed some help to identify if these rounds are original or not ... looks like its a SIXER.
    Barring Zol hollow tips ( not hollow points) just about all local rounds fail the magnet test quite miserably. 65 a pop for china is as good as it can get..
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Fired Kynoch rounds in my Trueshot yesterday, 1 FTE per every 5 rounds, gave up after 10 rounds. 311 went smooth. Gona try Zol FMJ's & Hollow Tips next. Quite disappointed in Kynoch as I had picked 200 rds after the recommendation of a well known gun makers on Kohat Road.

Fired Kynoch rounds in my Trueshot yesterday, 1 FTE per every 5 rounds, gave up after 10 rounds. 311 went smooth. Gona try Zol FMJ's & Hollow Tips next. Quite disappointed in Kynoch as I had picked 200 rds after the recommendation of a well known gun makers on Kohat Road.
    kynoch fail the magnet test, apart from ZOL its better to stay away from local ammo...

They are so fixated with CNC machines and other gun making technology that they have completely ignored the fact that guns fire bullets. And local rounds are by and large, worse than junk. No one is interested in making decent rounds apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by TsAr View Post
    kynoch fail the magnet test, apart from ZOL its better to stay away from local ammo...
    Even zol is inconsistent. It gave FTEs in my CF
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Hope you guys are all well. Thanks ED Fraz TsAR for your input. I tested some more ammo in my DSA Trueshot a coupla days ago.
    1. S&B FMJ By ZOL (Looks exactly ad S&B) but bought from and were made by Zol. Trueshot ate them smooth.

2. Zol Regular FMJ's. Again all rounds went through smooth.

3. Kynoch again. FTE's every 3-4 rounds.

4. Zololo Hollow Tips -
    gave FTF on every 3rd & 4th round. The primer was hit but wouldn't fire. Tried the same missed rounds over & over but still wouldn't fire. These were the most expensive rounds I had bought out of all my decent or semi decent local collection, at Rs,50/ pop direct from the factory, however ED said they are over 80 a pop in the local market if I can remember correctly. Luckily I had made a video of the shooting session, so today I rang the owner Maj (R) Afridi sahib, he didn't pick up, then I sent him a whatsapp message along with the video, he then rang me back shortly, had a brief convo. He asked when did I purchase these Zololo Hollow Tips, I said I was away but had sent some1 to pick them up a few months ago, he then said "These have primer issues as Zol tried a few different types of primers and they have been advising customers not to buy these because they are misfiring" I said well No one mentioned that to us otherwise we wouldn't bother. Anyway He then advised me to return those rounds for a refund. Hopefully I'll pop down sometimes next week in sha Allah and intend to get POF 1z instead next.

Anyway in meantime any members intending to buy Zololo Hollow Tips please refrain from doing so as you'll be wadting your time and money. Major sab also said they have stopped making everything else I.e. Zol Zololo etc now and manufacture/ sell ammo under a Turkish brand only.
    Last edited by MK47; 06-06-2020 at 12:22 AM.

Hope you guys are all well. Thanks ED Fraz TsAR for your input. I tested some more ammo in my DSA Trueshot a coupla days ago.
    1. S&B FMJ By ZOL (Looks exactly ad S&B) but bought from and were made by Zol. Trueshot ate them smooth.

2. Zol Regular FMJ's. Again all rounds went through smooth.

3. Kynoch again. FTE's every 3-4 rounds.

4. Zololo Hollow Tips -
    gave FTF on every 3rd & 4th round. The primer was hit but wouldn't fire. Tried the same missed rounds over & over but still wouldn't fire. These were the most expensive rounds I had bought out of all my decent or semi decent local collection, at Rs,50/ pop direct from the factory, however ED said they are over 80 a pop in the local market if I can remember correctly. Luckily I had made a video of the shooting session, so today I rang the owner Maj (R) Afridi sahib, he didn't pick up, then I sent him a whatsapp message along with the video, he then rang me back shortly, had a brief convo. He asked when did I purchase these Zololo Hollow Tips, I said I was away but had sent some1 to pick them up a few months ago, he then said "These have primer issues as Zol tried a few different types of primers and they have been advising customers not to buy these because they are misfiring" I said well No one mentioned that to us otherwise we wouldn't bother. Anyway He then advised me to return those rounds for a refund. Hopefully I'll pop down sometimes next week in sha Allah and intend to get POF 1z instead next.

Anyway in meantime any members intending to buy Zololo Hollow Tips please refrain from doing so as you'll be wadting your time and money. Major sab also said they have stopped making everything else I.e. Zol Zololo etc now and manufacture/ sell ammo under a Turkish brand only.
    So Zol or Zololol is no more, did he mention the name of the turkish company. Is he making the ammo in collaboration or under license r just changed the name...I am also looking to get the trushoot whats ur opinion on the gun..

Quote Originally Posted by TsAr View Post
    So Zol or Zololol is no more, did he mention the name of the turkish company. Is he making the ammo in collaboration or under license r just changed the name...I am also looking to get the trushoot whats ur opinion on the gun..
    Yes from what he mentioned. And is he making it under a licensed agreement? Is he heckk, loll. As if. That brand never exists in Turkey. It's a made in Peshawar Turkish brand. I dunno the name but when I visit their factory next week will try to take some pics for you in sha Allah.

My opinion on Trueshot - It looks better in real life comparing to how it looks in pics. But it is big and bulky. Hard to conceal. Due it it's different design and bigg trigger guard design it does not fit in most common 9mm holsters and one must acquire a custome made holster for it. It is also very in accurate. Each shot falls miles away from each other. But unfortunately what else can you get in 42k these days that doesnt give mechanical issues? The next cheapest imported Chinese 9mm starts from around 2 lacs.

Yes from what he mentioned. And is he making it under a licensed agreement? Is he heckk, loll. As if. That brand never exists in Turkey. It's a made in Peshawar Turkish brand. I dunno the name but when I visit their factory next week will try to take some pics for you in sha Allah.

My opinion on Trueshot - It looks better in real life comparing to how it looks in pics. But it is big and bulky. Hard to conceal. Due it it's different design and bigg trigger guard design it does not fit in most common 9mm holsters and one must acquire a custome made holster for it. It is also very in accurate. Each shot falls miles away from each other. But unfortunately what else can you get in 42k these days that doesnt give mechanical issues? The next cheapest imported Chinese 9mm starts from around 2 lacs.
    I am more inclined towards there compact version, the inaccuracy castes doubts in my mind on purchasing it....