Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3070787980
Results 1,581 to 1,594 of 1594

Thread: The Ammunition Report for 9mm

  1. #1581
    Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    18,099
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mm View Post
    Now I'm thinking I should have done that when I bought POF as well, as I didn't purchase those from my trusted dealer.
    NewsFlash: There ain't so such thing.

    I found out after dealers that I have been going to for over a decade gave me the shaft, the moment they got the chance
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

  2. #1582
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    karachi
    Posts
    526
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    NewsFlash: There ain't so such thing.

    I found out after dealers that I have been going to for over a decade gave me the shaft, the moment they got the chance
    Trust no one these days.

  3. #1583
    Quote Originally Posted by arslanbutt0101 View Post
    9mm Chinese rounds going 230 a pop
    9mm POF rounds retailing at 130 a pop
    Lucky Star Saddar,Karachi.
    Also keep a magnet to check the authenticity of the rounds as some dealers are known to sell rounds with iron projectiles.
    POF in market is 115 to 120. if you're buying a 50rd box.
    Chinese have gone down to 220 just so you know.

  4. #1584
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    karachi
    Posts
    526
    Quote Originally Posted by AsadZero2 View Post
    POF in market is 115 to 120. if you're buying a 50rd box.
    Chinese have gone down to 220 just so you know.
    Which Dealer ?

  5. #1585
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mm View Post
    Which Dealer ?
    HM Traders

  6. #1586
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    karachi
    Posts
    526
    Quote Originally Posted by AsadZero2 View Post
    HM Traders
    Thanks bro.

  7. #1587
    Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    18,099
    It depends on who is sitting at HM traders. Of it's uncle it will be slightly more expensive, if it's Abbas, it will be less expensive..daytime is uncle time and evening is Abbas time.. He knows is very well indeed..
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

  8. #1588
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    karachi
    Posts
    526
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    It depends on who is sitting at HM traders. Of it's uncle it will be slightly more expensive, if it's Abbas, it will be less expensive..daytime is uncle time and evening is Abbas time.. He knows is very well indeed..
    Salam bro, with your advise I have returned the Kynoch local box and gotten the POF, feel so much better now

  9. #1589
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Yes, a magnet is an absolute must. An iron projectile is a complete NO when it comes to preserving the barrel of your gun.
    I unfortunately did not know the fact and fired like 15 iron projectile based desi rounds from my imported MP5. How much damage would they have the caused to the grooves and barrel? Any idea. Does it calls for a barrel replacement?

  10. #1590
    Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    18,099
    Quote Originally Posted by VictoriousKnight View Post
    I unfortunately did not know the fact and fired like 15 iron projectile based desi rounds from my imported MP5. How much damage would they have the caused to the grooves and barrel? Any idea. Does it calls for a barrel replacement?
    ...... ... I feel sorry for you bro. The good people at HK usually make pretty good barrels. I dont think half a mag worth would damage them much. But again, I have no actual way of knowing.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

  11. #1591
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    37
    Salam all,

    What is the current price for Chinese 9mm ammo in Karachi? 31 or 311
    The first rule of a gunfight. HAVE A GUN
    The first rule of everyday carry. CARRY

  12. #1592
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    KARACHI
    Posts
    54
    a very big quantity of ammunition just landed at POF outlet saddar, karachi at the rate of 90/- each

    dont go anywhere else, POF is selling happily in above quoted rates
    PB = Polished Brass

  13. #1593
    Member WaltherP88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The City of Lights
    Posts
    132
    Damn,

    cannot believe the costs have gone three fold in 8 years. When I was there, average was about 35 and buying bulk was negotiable to 31-33. Crazy times.

    Quote Originally Posted by KAMAL1 View Post
    a very big quantity of ammunition just landed at POF outlet saddar, karachi at the rate of 90/- each

    dont go anywhere else, POF is selling happily in above quoted rates

  14. #1594
    Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    18,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Shah1 View Post
    Salam all,

    What is the current price for Chinese 9mm ammo in Karachi? 31 or 311
    311 was 115 a pop as of yesterday at Guns for Defence: Basheer and co. (asim Bhai) main Lucky star saddar khi.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •