Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3070787980
Results 1,581 to 1,594 of 1594

Thread: The Ammunition Report for 9mm

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mm View Post
    Now I'm thinking I should have done that when I bought POF as well, as I didn't purchase those from my trusted dealer.
    NewsFlash: There ain't so such thing.

I found out after dealers that I have been going to for over a decade gave me the shaft, the moment they got the chance
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    NewsFlash: There ain't so such thing.

I found out after dealers that I have been going to for over a decade gave me the shaft, the moment they got the chance
    Trust no one these days.

Quote Originally Posted by arslanbutt0101 View Post
    9mm Chinese rounds going 230 a pop
    9mm POF rounds retailing at 130 a pop
    Lucky Star Saddar,Karachi.
    Also keep a magnet to check the authenticity of the rounds as some dealers are known to sell rounds with iron projectiles.
    POF in market is 115 to 120. if you're buying a 50rd box.
    Chinese have gone down to 220 just so you know.

Quote Originally Posted by AsadZero2 View Post
    POF in market is 115 to 120. if you're buying a 50rd box.
    Chinese have gone down to 220 just so you know.
    Which Dealer ?

Quote Originally Posted by 9mm View Post
    Which Dealer ?
    HM Traders

Quote Originally Posted by AsadZero2 View Post
    HM Traders
    Thanks bro.

It depends on who is sitting at HM traders. Of it's uncle it will be slightly more expensive, if it's Abbas, it will be less expensive..daytime is uncle time and evening is Abbas time.. He knows is very well indeed..
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

It depends on who is sitting at HM traders. Of it's uncle it will be slightly more expensive, if it's Abbas, it will be less expensive..daytime is uncle time and evening is Abbas time.. He knows is very well indeed..
    Salam bro, with your advise I have returned the Kynoch local box and gotten the POF, feel so much better now

Yes, a magnet is an absolute must. An iron projectile is a complete NO when it comes to preserving the barrel of your gun.
    I unfortunately did not know the fact and fired like 15 iron projectile based desi rounds from my imported MP5. How much damage would they have the caused to the grooves and barrel? Any idea. Does it calls for a barrel replacement?

Quote Originally Posted by VictoriousKnight View Post
    I unfortunately did not know the fact and fired like 15 iron projectile based desi rounds from my imported MP5. How much damage would they have the caused to the grooves and barrel? Any idea. Does it calls for a barrel replacement?
    ...... ... I feel sorry for you bro. The good people at HK usually make pretty good barrels. I dont think half a mag worth would damage them much. But again, I have no actual way of knowing.

Rookie
    Salam all,

What is the current price for Chinese 9mm ammo in Karachi? 31 or 311
    The first rule of a gunfight. HAVE A GUN
    The first rule of everyday carry. CARRY

a very big quantity of ammunition just landed at POF outlet saddar, karachi at the rate of 90/- each

dont go anywhere else, POF is selling happily in above quoted rates
    PB = Polished Brass

Damn,

cannot believe the costs have gone three fold in 8 years. When I was there, average was about 35 and buying bulk was negotiable to 31-33. Crazy times.

Quote Originally Posted by KAMAL1 View Post
    a very big quantity of ammunition just landed at POF outlet saddar, karachi at the rate of 90/- each

dont go anywhere else, POF is selling happily in above quoted rates

Quote Originally Posted by Shah1 View Post
    Salam all,

What is the current price for Chinese 9mm ammo in Karachi? 31 or 311
    311 was 115 a pop as of yesterday at Guns for Defence: Basheer and co. (asim Bhai) main Lucky star saddar khi.