Thread: Baikal MP-153: Magazine Tube Extension

Baikal MP-153: Magazine Tube Extension

AOA ..

I m looking for Baikal mp153 extender ( or extension ) tube bz originally comes 4+1 shot. More interested in 7+1 or above .

1. Is extender s available ?
    2. Any extender made by locals ?
    3. Any solution which solve bailkal extender problem?

Link below show how synthetic baikal like with extender or extension tube .....

http://world.guns.ru/shotgun/sh49-e.htm

Thanks.
    Failure Is Not An Option !!!

AOA ..

@12gauge, Abbass, Ak47, any member suggestion plz.

Thanks.

AoA oasis

I too have been looking for the mag extension for quiet sometime now and the ones that i've found are pretty much useless as they only increase the capacity by 1 extra round. pointless excercise IMHO.

Regards.
    "The possession of arms is the distinction between a freeman and a slave."
    James Burgh, Political Disquisitions, 1774

Quote Originally Posted by 12gauge
    AoA oasis

I too have been looking for the mag extension for quiet sometime now and the ones that i've found are pretty much useless as they only increase the capacity by 1 extra round. pointless excercise IMHO.

Regards.

AOA ..

@12 gauge many thx to ur kind reply.

Sir i ask most of the dealer here in karachi but no +ve response . truly extension which increase one shot s useless . may be some other brothers help to find ths . i m keep trying here , if u found, let knw each other.

Thx.

If the original is not available, why don't you get it made locally, I got a local gun capacity was 6rds and I extended it to 8rds.
    The Worst Weakness of Human Being is \"Fear to Loose\", won\'t let One Try and won\'t let One Grow.
    BRAVE is Not the One Who Donít Fear but the One Who Fear and Still Try.

Quote Originally Posted by A.Abbas
    If the original is not available, why don't you get it made locally, I got a local gun capacity was 6rds and I extended it to 8rds.
    AOA ..

Dear friend if i made by locals so s reliable to use in Baikal mp153 ?

Thx.

salam all fellows i am new user of this web site, i wana by a p[istal and a auto matic rifle. but i didnot know from where to buy. i lived in sahiwal . so any body could tel me from where i can buy. pls give me name of some dealer in pakistan near in lahore and sahiwal city . i am very thanks full toyou.

regards
    islahuddin

Quote Originally Posted by islahuddin
    salam all fellows i am new user of this web site, i wana by a p[istal and a auto matic rifle. but i didnot know from where to buy. i lived in sahiwal . so any body could tel me from where i can buy. pls give me name of some dealer in pakistan near in lahore and sahiwal city . i am very thanks full toyou.

regards
    islahuddin
    AOA ..

Welcome to ths forum bro. Here some rules which we all follow strictly. Automatic and prohibited bore weapon discussion s banned. Secondly u go to our knowledgeable thread where u find ur all kind of answers very easily. Forum takes some time not too much to understand . Happy spend ur time at PAKGUN.

Thx.

Dear Islahuddin at first a very warm welcome to you at Pakguns
    well my friend the title of a topic means discuss about that particular topic so as you can see the title of this topic is Baikal mp 153 extension tube,so naturally you are not supposed to put your question here, and as you are a new member so you should first check the all forums one by one then select the one where you can appropriately put your question so now I would
    suggest you to plz go to the Introduction forum introduce yourself there so other members would be able to welcome you
    and put your question right there but plz note do not ask anything regarding PB its strictly banned here hope you to enjoy
    :cool:

I am at the same place Oasis was in 2010, can any body help me locate a 153 mag extension

thanks

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by islahuddin View Post

regards
    islahuddin
    pls show ur e mail address

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sadatpk View Post
    pls show ur e mail address
    Why would you need email address of a member who posted only once that too for a PB weapon 28 months ago ?
    Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others.

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Denovo87 View Post
    Why would you need email address of a member who posted only once that too for a PB weapon 28 months ago ?
    Actually i belong to same area approx thats y i requested but i did not note the posting date,v sorry Denovo sir,another reason is that every mail which we send u or naveed br is bounced back,pls sir g solve this problem so we may take more of ur advantage,when u were in thiland our another member was also there,he and i sent u mail but those were bounced back and he missed ur company a lot,if it is prohibited,i will obey law next time...................................

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sadatpk View Post
    Actually i belong to same area approx thats y i requested but i did not note the posting date,v sorry Denovo sir,another reason is that every mail which we send u or naveed br is bounced back,pls sir g solve this problem so we may take more of ur advantage,when u were in thiland our another member was also there,he and i sent u mail but those were bounced back and he missed ur company a lot,if it is prohibited,i will obey law next time...................................
    Thanks for understanding sadatpk bro; we are receiving emails from other members without any problem, pls note email addresses.
    Mine is: denovo@pakguns.com and Naveed bro's: naveed@pakguns.com .
    Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others.

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Denovo87 View Post
    Thanks for understanding sadatpk bro; we are receiving emails from other members without any problem, pls note email addresses.
    Mine is: denovo@pakguns.com and Naveed bro's: naveed@pakguns.com .
    sorry sir we add 87 with ur id and pk with naveed bhi's,thats purely our mistake