Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast

Thread: The Ammunition Report for 12 Gauge (ShotGuns)

In fact rubber shots or non-lethal ammo is one of the best and safest way to get desired results.

I think rubber shot is different. The one shown in pictures posted by Mian Jee, is only produce loud bang.

12 guague non-lethal ammo

Left to Right

WIL Shaheen - Sun Shine - Shooter
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Quote Originally Posted by fezan View Post
    Left to Right

WIL Shaheen - Sun Shine - Shooter
    What you been doing with the middle one bro ?

I can still take my question back.

Quote Originally Posted by Mian Jee View Post
    What you been doing with the middle one bro ?

I can still take my question back.
    lol... mian jee you are naughty 24/7

actually this is how I got them from my friend. I think too much racking/cycling through pumps actions

He gave me 07 shots. 4 WIL, 2 Shooter and 1 Sunshine. All were taken out from a Mossberg 500A pump through usual cycling.

@Mian Jee..many thanks for the prompt and to the point advice. You are right brother I will visit WIL outlet whenever I am in pakistan.

Shaheen introduced number 11 that contains 1500 pellets, Shot number 10 has 950 pellets :O
    Hmmm looks like flies and insects wont be bothering me in summers now.................
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Quote Originally Posted by shahroze View Post
    Shaheen introduced number 11 that contains 1500 pellets, Shot number 10 has 950 pellets :O
    Hmmm looks like flies and insects wont be bothering me in summers now.................
    lol, funny but true. with 11 no. I guess you would be able to take down mosquitos and flies.

shaheen super #6 ki head esi thi purani?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by SHEHZAD LAGHARI View Post
    shaheen super #6 ki head esi thi purani?
    yeh do number kartoos hae bhai.

mian jee samjh nai ata kahan jaen lagta hy wah waly khud do number markit main de rahe hain kl hum sealed 2 carton lae hain 1 excel or 1 super wah walon ki outlet sy karachi wali lucky star sadar sy super main kuch boxes main pic waly kartoos hain kuch main sahe waly hain,Name:  CAM01307-1.jpg
Views: 864
Size:  76.0 KB excel sub ek number hain

Quote Originally Posted by SHEHZAD LAGHARI View Post
    mian jee samjh nai ata kahan jaen lagta hy wah waly khud do number markit main de rahe hain kl hum sealed 2 carton lae hain 1 excel or 1 super wah walon ki outlet sy karachi wali lucky star sadar sy super main kuch boxes main pic waly kartoos hain kuch main sahe waly hain,excel sub ek number hain
    I don't hunt so i don't use Wah walay kartoos,

May be you are right, but i can confirm after seeing them & will let you know.

Any news about availability of 00 buckshot's other than WAH?

fiochi buckshot were available with buksh elahi few months back
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Quote Originally Posted by shahroze View Post
    fiochi buckshot were available with buksh elahi few months back
    Thanks for the info, any idea about the price?

PakGuns Expert Panel
    Absolutely right. I opposed the introduction of the shot No 10 and 11 but i could only suggest to the GM Shotgun ammo factory as i am adviser with Infantry arms and ammo. Now Col Taimur is the GM and he is a hunter so he will listen. These numbers are rats and snakes and fill small birds with leadand have a range of 15m or so; when I try to force this non sense to be stopped he swore the hunters are forcing him so I said it be damned. Now these will be stopped.
    JU

Quote Originally Posted by Skeeter60 View Post
    Absolutely right. I opposed the introduction of the shot No 10 and 11 but i could only suggest to the GM Shotgun ammo factory as i am adviser with Infantry arms and ammo. Now Col Taimur is the GM and he is a hunter so he will listen. These numbers are rats and snakes and fill small birds with leadand have a range of 15m or so; when I try to force this non sense to be stopped he swore the hunters are forcing him so I said it be damned. Now these will be stopped.
    Then problem in our country is they dont want to listn the people who have real knowledge.
    Sir i want to know is it ok to buy pof 9mm round now because i have not been using it for last ten years becuse of its issues, previously i use to prefer it over chinese.

Member Extraordinaire ajmal virk's Avatar
    I never saw round 10 and 11 but I am looking for 9 and a machine for skeet training where can I get both of these?

rounds from csd
    and machine from Outdoor adventure.