Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ammunition Report for 12 Gauge (ShotGuns)

Quote Originally Posted by Prince
    I stopped and gifted remaining boxes to my brother who fully damaged Spanish Dbbl (Its Barrel) go off.
    :o

Quote Originally Posted by Prince
    During Last 1-1/2 year we damaged 4 guns using SUNSHINE cartridges. 2 on the same day........... 2 Winchester waterfowl (Pump Actions), 1 Spanish and 1 Baikal last month............... Please get refrain from using Sufi SUNSHINE ........................... My Winchester Pump Action damaged last year when we were taking quails and it exploded in my Chamber. This gun is very tough and luckily I it damaged its mechanism and barrel kept safe, same happened with other a month later. I stopped and gifted remaining boxes to my brother who fully damaged Spanish Dbbl (Its Barrel) go off. Last month another friend also wasted his Baikal . Please avoid them totally ..
    What IS in these cartridges? some bloody grenades? man! this is insane... it sure is the GUN KILLER!
    Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof. (V)

bought bufflo brand shotshell.will post review soon.has any of our members used them before?

abbas bhai
    which rang it is and how to get membership.this plase in lahore
    It is must for every muslim adult to know how to use basic weapons. If he/she is capable they must have. It is for them and society.

Banned
    Eley (Imported) cartridges are available at Lahore. They are available in 5, 6, 7 & SG/LG.

Quote Originally Posted by Jillanik
    Eley (Imported) cartridges are available at Lahore. They are available in 5, 6, 7 & SG/LG.
    Dealer and prices ?

POF AAA 800/box and No4 750/box in rawalpindi
    Raja shakeel aftab

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Raja_Shakeel
    Raja Sb, nice to see another AAA intersted fellow! Have been looking around for this since long, not available anywhere in Lahore even, leave asides RWP/Peshawar!

Went directly to the sales office of P.O.F a few days back, they were available there, "oven hot", yet I wasn't carrying the right license with me that day, so will be going again in a few days to pick up a few packs of different numbers, specifically the AAA and B.B, along with SG/LG, Inshallah.

Btw, I'm surprised at your above prices, 750/box! :rolleyes: Shouldn't be for anything less than 900/1000/box, in my opinion!
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

"Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

@ak
    well that is what i have paid couple of weeks ago.
    yes i m very much interested in AAA as i believe they are good to shoot moving target.
    i m looking for imported since long time but never found in rwp/isb:(
    Raja shakeel aftab

Blog Entries
    Raja Sb, market is short, very short, of imported AAA and B.B. Last time in Lahore I got hold of Nicosian B.B shots, 34grs loads, and indeed it was one superb shot-shell, but ever since then they're not available again, though I've asked Naveed in Lahore to be vigilant for it.

So far, I'll have to do with the P.O.F ones, and yes you're right, AAA is O.K for moving targets, though with 40 pellets only of reasonable size AND spread, I deem it one good load for security purposes. The B.B is fine also for this purpose, and has 76 pellets. I use both in a short barreled Tomahawk security model, hardly 14 inches, so few pellets like in SG/LG will spread too soon from a reasonable distance. :)
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

"Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

Jillanik bro dealer and prices of Eley cartridges

How many pellets are there in 12 gauge AAA cartridge?
    **** There are Two Tragedies in Life; One is to lose your heart's desire, and the other is to Get it. ****

@mobilinker 40 pellets.
    Raja shakeel aftab

Expert Member
    i dont know its relevant here or not but i want to know about the 12 gauge.
    can some one define the categories of the .12 ammo like 4, 6, 8, SG, LG, BB, AAA etc, and also the usage and qualities of them.
    I am in many ways name less, many ways shame less, I can be the purest soul with evil as my goal, I can be the story untold.

Enthusiast
    well as per movie sunshine also looks fine but mostly i use ELEY #4 and SG and a turkish brand also
    The CROWN of every achivement....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by apalo
    can some one define the categories of the .12 ammo like 4, 6, 8, SG, LG, BB, AAA etc, and also the usage and qualities of them.
    @Apalo..........Check my thread "BEST DEFENSIVE 12 GAUGE AMMO", everything explained there. Sorry, I'm not quite good at copying links over, but you can look it up in my profile under "topics". Hope to have helped. :)

Lord of War
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47
    Quote Originally Posted by apalo
    @Apalo..........Check my thread "BEST DEFENSIVE 12 GAUGE AMMO", everything explained there. Sorry, I'm not quite good at copying links over, but you can look it up in my profile under "topics". Hope to have helped. :)
    BEST DEFENSiVE 12 GAUGE LOAD

http://www.pakguns.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3622

Expert Member
    @above
    thank you so much.
    I am in many ways name less, many ways shame less, I can be the purest soul with evil as my goal, I can be the story untold.

Member Emeritus
    Thanks for providing the above link Nabeel brother.. its quite informative indeed..... :)

Quote Originally Posted by Raja_Shakeel
    Would u like to update the price & availibility of POF excel cartridges in 4,6 & 8#..
    Appreciated if u tell me the dealer's name & contact.

Regards,

mak1078@gmail.com
    The shortest distance between the two points is a straight line!!!!!!!